[COMPLETED] Dr. lunatic supreme with cheese

Status
Not open for further replies.

soniiiety

Novice Cheater
Mar 12, 2018
22
2
3
#1
please make cheat/table for this game, the full version is now free single player, with other games that are now full free, like loonyland 2

i have wanting to be able to play, and use cheats etc

i would be very grateful if anyone does,

also shout out to the last person who did golden hornet, They Were Awesome!1!1 :D
[MERGED]
if you guys don't know or too hard, then we can do loonyland 2 if you want? idk if anyone is trying to hack this game?


i can't get it to minimize so idk how i can try
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Bloodybone

Expert Cheater
Aug 3, 2017
121
5
18
#2
soniiiety post_id=37442 time=1521087936 user_id=13954 said:
if you guys don't know or too hard, then we can do loonyland 2 if you want? idk if anyone is trying to hack this game?


i can't get it to minimize so idk how i can try
Well I'm working on it right now but I still wan't to add some Cheats but here is my current version
 

Attachments

soniiiety

Novice Cheater
Mar 12, 2018
22
2
3
#3
thanks, btw i found out how to minimize yesterday, you need to go to properties and add a space and then window in target text box

i am also join on the discord server for hamumu, and ima try hack both of them since i found out how to minimize
 

Bloodybone

Expert Cheater
Aug 3, 2017
121
5
18
#4
soniiiety post_id=37585 time=1521148214 user_id=13954 said:
thanks, btw i found out how to minimize yesterday, you need to go to properties and add a space and then window in target text box

i am also join on the discord server for hamumu, and ima try hack both of them since i found out how to minimize
Nice to know thanks and yeah have fun cheating :)
 

notzer0

What is cheating?
Mar 15, 2018
1
0
1
#5
InfHealth, won't save you from water, will save you from poison
Code:
[ENABLE]

aobscanmodule(INJECT1,lunatic.exe,89 50 40 80 78 2B 01)
aobscanmodule(INJECT2,lunatic.exe,3C 05 74 37 3C 12 74 33 8B 43 40 89 44 24 28 C6 43 2B 04 2B 44 24 2C 89 43 40)

INJECT1:
  db 90 90 90 80 78 2B 01

INJECT2:
  db 3C 05 74 37 3C 12 74 33 8B 43 40 89 44 24 28 C6 43 2B 04 2B 44 24 2C 90 90 90

registersymbol(INJECT1)
registersymbol(INJECT2)

[DISABLE]

INJECT1:
  db 89 50 40 80 78 2B 01

INJECT2:
  db 3C 05 74 37 3C 12 74 33 8B 43 40 89 44 24 28 C6 43 2B 04 2B 44 24 2C 89 43 40

unregistersymbol(INJECT1)
unregistersymbol(INJECT2)
For score add address lunatic.exe+175310 manually, set it to whatever and freeze it
 

soniiiety

Novice Cheater
Mar 12, 2018
22
2
3
#6
Bloodybone post_id=37593 time=1521150431 user_id=7561 said:
soniiiety post_id=37585 time=1521148214 user_id=13954 said:
thanks, btw i found out how to minimize yesterday, you need to go to properties and add a space and then window in target text box

i am also join on the discord server for hamumu, and ima try hack both of them since i found out how to minimize
Nice to know thanks and yeah have fun cheating :)
oh btw have you updated the table yet? those are only basic plus you can still die from water , i want to get unlimited luncay keys i didn't get very much progress with this cheat, but I do know a cheat for infinite money i found, goto desert or any level with coins and pick 1 one then scan for the 1st coin and then pick another up and scan for 2 and keep doing untill you found value and then when you level complete add up to 999999

that much to those values, make sure you don't go too high else you will break the game
 

Bloodybone

Expert Cheater
Aug 3, 2017
121
5
18
#7
New Update:

Update:
Added Teleport Activation

Added Keys

Changed some Stuff in Inf Health
 

Attachments

soniiiety

Novice Cheater
Mar 12, 2018
22
2
3
#8
awesome dude thanks i will test it out(edit)

ok it works really well expect my game is broken since i can't save or buy anything and deleting my save wont work i think
[MERGED]
on the other hand are you still interested in making more cheats for this game?. if not i will try to hack, i found a super easy way to use cheat engine now.

expect some cheat tables Im am gonna make.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom