Divinity Original Sin 2

nightfellow

What is cheating?
Dec 8, 2017
DarDreams post_id=27601 time=1512822411 user_id=11204 said:
How use GM mode for change stats on weapon?
Ussually it works like, you backup your saves (Example: C:\Users\TUFPI\Documents\Larian Studios\Divinity Original Sin 2\PlayerProfiles\NightFellow\Savegames\Story) Then press selected character, then Is GM option must be set to 1.,
F5 - fast save., f8 - fast load.
Done. You are in GM mode. Do the stuff you need, set is GM to 0. Save. Load.

But right now, version is renewed. When im seting gm is 1, after i load - it auto fixes to 0.
= (equal) no effect from Gm option.

BUT, it still helps with moding stats. If you open inventory before seting gm to 1, you can see that you can change your selected char stats. Hope it helps.

orangefellow

What is cheating?
Dec 10, 2017
Hey everyone, can someone help with a problem?

I really really wanna respec my characters, but the game currently has a bug where if you visit the respec mirror and respec an origin character (like Ifan, Sebille, Fane etc) it replaces their portrait with a really hideous new one rendered in-game. I really want to respec my team but don't want to have the hideous portraits - how can I do this? Is there something I can run with cheatengine that will work with the current version of the game and let me edit stats? I don't even want godly stats just to improve my characters

DarDreams

What is cheating?
Dec 9, 2017
nightfellow post_id=27662 time=1512869456 user_id=11173 said:
DarDreams post_id=27601 time=1512822411 user_id=11204 said:
How use GM mode for change stats on weapon?
BUT, it still helps with moding stats. If you open inventory before seting gm to 1, you can see that you can change your selected char stats. Hope it helps.
unfortunately so you can not change the weapon stats only the stats that are in the window when you press "E", not "I"

Zanzer

RCE Fanatics
Talents
Mar 3, 2017
Fixed several scripts.
Seems like they changed how GM mode works.
Not sure I can get Campaigns to load with GM interface.
Sorry all.

DarDreams

What is cheating?
Dec 9, 2017
Zanzer,
Can i ask you ? why on divinity original sin there is an save editor, but divinity original sin 2 is not?

Nov 1, 2017
Zanzer post_id=27696 time=1512917692 user_id=523 said:
Fixed several scripts.
Seems like they changed how GM mode works.
Not sure I can get Campaigns to load with GM interface.
Sorry all.
Thank you! Gave rep :)

Zanzer

RCE Fanatics
Talents
Mar 3, 2017
DarDreams post_id=27702 time=1512923539 user_id=11204 said:
Zanzer,
Can i ask you ? why on divinity original sin there is an save editor, but divinity original sin 2 is not?
The same GR2 Converter LSLib tool is available for #2.
http://larian.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=621940#Post621940

TidalMello

What is cheating?
Dec 28, 2017
Heyo, just chiming in to say that editing skills with the "Selected Char" Script doesn't make any changes now. Thanks for all your hard work! :D

Xendias

What is cheating?
Jan 13, 2018
I think a few of the stuff are buggy (Find New Items and the Item List) but overall it's really good. I'd just like to request some useful Pointers from the Global Variables. I'm working on it atm but I'm kinda new to making Pointers so I'd like your help with that

Nibelton

Novice Cheater
Apr 28, 2017
Global Variables are not working in a new update :-(
one of the useful option that allows you go beyond 10 ability cap

dstarfire

What is cheating?
Jul 7, 2017
Did anybody ever come up with a list of possible values for the 'find item in new container' code? Or at least some general directions on how to find the possible values?

Mar 10, 2017
this needs an update

but i understand if you dont update it anymore nontheless thank you for the table

PearlOrient

Novice Cheater
Dec 3, 2017
Steam keeps releasing weekly updates. The latest version is v3.0.169.700. Problem is that Steam players are reporting more game breaking bugs which means more patches on the horizon.

Thinking that any sane person updating the table is going to go insane when the game gets patched once every few days.

Top Bottom