Divinity Original Sin 2

hoodini

What is cheating?
Oct 17, 2017
rafaelrennow post_id=20999 time=1508419971 user_id=9568 said:
Zanzer post_id=20938 time=1508372151 user_id=523 said:
Added Set Treasure Level. Thanks to Lateralus.
I'm not experiencing any issue with the Find Item script.
Hello! This might be dumb, but can you explain the range of values we could use?
Thanks a lot!
:)
also would like to know how to use this new cheat

manila33

What is cheating?
Oct 20, 2017
Hi Zanzer,

Is it possible to create a code for adding permanent statues effects to the selected character. I know GM mode allows to add status effects, but the selection is limited. I think, this would also allow to add immunity (like immunity to stun, slipping, etc) to the player.

Thanks alot for you work. Cheers

Xo3

What is cheating?
Oct 22, 2017
Would you possible add a feature for the table so that we may refresh the traders manually instead of waiting for a hour of in game time to pass? This would be very convenient for the people who want to play as legit as possible without mods or cheats but still not have to AFK for endless hours just because you want to be 100% prepared on your honored run.

Sxsxarael

What is cheating?
Apr 19, 2017
Xo3 post_id=21517 time=1508690675 user_id=9707 said:
Would you possible add a feature for the table so that we may refresh the traders manually instead of waiting for a hour of in game time to pass? This would be very convenient for the people who want to play as legit as possible without mods or cheats but still not have to AFK for endless hours just because you want to be 100% prepared on your honored run.
There is a mod for that so use that instead.

ImpiousCraft

What is cheating?
Oct 3, 2017
Anyone know what works online when not the host?
Only online options that seem to work for me is "No Cooldowns & Speedhack".
I was hoping I could dupe gold or change a weapons base dmg or something till a someone re loads a save.
Any way to do this?

akron

What is cheating?
Oct 24, 2017
So uhm, how exactly do you edit attributes using Zanzer's table? I have a character about to level up, she's the one I'm currently controlling, I'm in her leveling menu, but the latest Table's values under "Selected Character" all come back as ?? and I cannot edit them.

ImpiousCraft

What is cheating?
Oct 3, 2017
akron post_id=21725 time=1508837968 user_id=9761 said:
So uhm, how exactly do you edit attributes using Zanzer's table? I have a character about to level up, she's the one I'm currently controlling, I'm in her leveling menu, but the latest Table's values under "Selected Character" all come back as ?? and I cannot edit them.
Stats come back as "??" if you are normally not the host of the save.
If you are playing online and someone else is host the data can't be editing if you don't control the save. Who ever is host is the only one able to do so normally.

akron

What is cheating?
Oct 24, 2017
ImpiousCraft post_id=21858 time=1508942769 user_id=9035 said:
If you are playing online and someone else is host the data can't be editing if you don't control the save. Who ever is host is the only one able to do so normally.
That's weird. I'm playing the single player campaign.

Oniviaion

What is cheating?
Oct 6, 2017
akron post_id=21870 time=1508949641 user_id=9761 said:
ImpiousCraft post_id=21858 time=1508942769 user_id=9035 said:
That's weird. I'm playing the single player campaign.
I don't know if this will resolve it for you, but if you haven't done so already, please ensure that the version of the game you are playing matches that of the cheat table you are using.

I know it sounds like a "no kidding" suggestion, but since I do the same, I've never had issues with Zanzer's table or seeing "??" when wanting to edit stats.

Another suggestion is to make sure you load the game's processor first before opening the cheat table in cheat engine.

AoBoy

What is cheating?
Oct 8, 2017
This game is hilariously hard even with hacks. :D

Tactician mode I have to give myself about 50 attribute points and still die all the time... maybe im just bad.

Miz

What is cheating?
Sep 25, 2017
I believe Cielos' table needs to be updated. Beam skills and line of sight no longer activate for me on the latest patch. Not sure if other tables need to be updated.