Divinity Original Sin 2

Darkensteele

What is cheating?
Sep 18, 2017
hello. using the character pointer - i'm trying to give my character's a couple extra levels via manually raising their experience. however when i go to the attribute screen in-game, it shows i have points to spend, but when i click on the column there are no points to distribute. And the character window still shows i have gained a level. Any ideas - I'm on the latest game build along with the latest table.

ps. hmm, i am not on the latest cheat engine build. does this require the latest CE build? Thanks.

Kaixa

What is cheating?
Sep 1, 2017
Zanzer post_id=17723 time=1505689402 user_id=523 said:
Added Treat Containers as New for use with Find Item in New Container.
It should now trigger repeatedly when opening the same container over and over.
I use Treat Containers as New and Find Item in New Container, but the previous items are still in the container.
I'm afraid there are too many items, any table to help clean items in a container?

Thanks.

Cielos

RCE Fanatics
Talents
Mar 3, 2017
added a script to the table on this post
select all TAGS
- allows you to add all TAGS during CHARACTER CREATION.
- allows you to change the TAGS when customizing the Origin characters (e.g. Beast, Fane, etc.) during CHARACTER CREATION.
- script should be activated before you start the new game.

Rooster55

What is cheating?
Sep 18, 2017
Thank you for awesome table, Zanzer! I have a few questions though:

- In your "Epic Gear Pack" all items are Legendary level, but there is one more tier of items in game, Divine, they are even better than Legendary. So any chance you could add them instead (Or as a separate pack)?
- Is it possible to add an option to edit amount of sockets (For runes) item have? It would be super useful.
- Is it possible to add an option to froze Spiritual Vision effect? It's really annoying to activate it every 20 or so seconds to not miss anything while exploring new area.

Thanks.

Cielos

RCE Fanatics
Talents
Mar 3, 2017
Allen1013 post_id=17760 time=1505737180 user_id=62 said:
@Cielos The Script for tags and others works for version 3.0.141.716 as well. Thank ya Thank ya.
good to know, thanks!
LegendZero88 post_id=17762 time=1505738075 user_id=2698 said:
unlimited health and unlimited a works only for your hero.
all companions' "name" starts with 'Player_', you can update the scripts' filter yourself (fyi, both "Unlimited Health" and "Unlimited Action Points" are using the "name" filter).

LoLzM

What is cheating?
May 23, 2017
vosszaa post_id=17766 time=1505741638 user_id=6606 said:
Combat and Civil stats does stick upon loading save https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxP_JkbQjyk
How do you make the character pointer work? Do you need more than 1 in the party?

Mar 22, 2017
Edit: nvm it seems to work about every other launch of the game so maybe its somehow just on my end

Seems since the update to .47 i cant get any character pointers to work, like unlimited health, ap, cooldowns, or "selected character" it was working fine on v.999

can anyone assist?

Malacay2k11

What is cheating?
Sep 18, 2017
Can you add under "Last Item Moved in Backpack" any option to add new Attributs/Modifier like "Finesse, int, str,wits" and so on ???? and maybe Divine/Legendary items in "Find Item in New Container"..

btw,, the Optoion to Find Items in New container dosen't work in act 2 for me... Act 1 ins fine, after Act 1 on the Ship it doenst work anymore....

LoLzM

What is cheating?
May 23, 2017
Malacay2k11 post_id=17777 time=1505755187 user_id=8628 said:
Can you add under "Last Item Moved in Backpack" any option to add new Attributs/Modifier like "Finesse, int, str,wits" and so on ???? and maybe Divine/Legendary items in "Find Item in New Container"..

btw,, the Optoion to Find Items in New container dosen't work in act 2 for me... Act 1 ins fine, after Act 1 on the Ship it doenst work anymore....
It still works for me, but the armor and weapons stay around levels 1-5, even though I'm level 25.

Mar 3, 2017
LoLzM post_id=17778 time=1505757463 user_id=6034 said:
Malacay2k11 post_id=17777 time=1505755187 user_id=8628 said:

It still works for me, but the armor and weapons stay around levels 1-5, even though I'm level 25.
I think the gear level scale according to the suggest level map area not the player. You can also use item pointer to change the gear level.

Zircon

What is cheating?
Mar 28, 2017
i tried to use flind trainer's "super stats" and the stats were kept after reloading a save if someone with experience can take a look to what kind of adresse it access to maybe it will make it easier to make a table which keeps the edits after reloading a save
thanks for all the work you do guys it's awesome !

Zanzer

RCE Fanatics
Talents
Mar 3, 2017
I'm not the one populating the containers, that's just some "reward ID" type of thing from which the game chooses.
If the game doesn't come with an ID that rewards divine items, then I can't make them spawn in a container.
There were various "unique" items that are available, so maybe divine rewards are at a later ID.
I stopped at 1000. You're all welcome to experiment with various values and search for divine.

The game determines the item levels on its own. Someone suggested it's based on the map's level.
Again, not something I control, but you can manually edit your item's level yourself and it'll increase its stats accordingly.

The game contains a skill and attribute cap (inside global variables).
If you don't increase that cap with each start of the EXE, then your character's stats will reset to the cap.
If you manually make any changes to your skills or attributes through the table, just manually spend 1 point so that they save.

Zircon

What is cheating?
Mar 28, 2017
Zanzer post_id=17793 time=1505765341 user_id=523 said:
The game contains a skill and attribute cap (inside global variables).
If you don't increase that cap with each start of the EXE, then your character's stats will reset to the cap.
If you manually make any changes to your skills or attributes through the table, just manually spend 1 point so that they save.
it worked thanks :oops:

Kentda

What is cheating?
Mar 10, 2017
diabloamezon post_id=17780 time=1505758631 user_id=168 said:
I think the gear level scale according to the suggest level map area not the player. You can also use item pointer to change the gear level.
I do believe they've stated that gear scales to the map and not the character level. Saw it somewhere on their forums.

But yes, by "last item moved in backpack" you can change the level of the item.