Divinity Original Sin 2

Zanzer

RCE Fanatics
Talents
Mar 3, 2017
96
8
8
#1
Unlimited Health
Unlimited Action Points
Unlimited Carry Weight
No Cooldown
Unlimited Durability
Unlimited Items
Unlimited Inventory Split
Increase Movement Speed
Selected Character Pointers (after changing attributes or skills, manually spend +1 in-game to save)
Last Item Moved Pointers
Mouseover Item Editor (doesn't save, oh well)
Treat Containers as New fixed
Find Item in New Container (must have lucky charm)
Set Treasure Level fixed
Print Global Variables - <address> <name> (<value>) - use float type
Print Treasure Identifiers - shows ID and name of each item (use to find current item ID labels for the Find Item script)

Is GM Variable under Selected Character Pointers (Item Editor) No Longer Working
BACKUP YOUR SAVED GAME!
Set the variable to 1 to enable Game Master mode
Do a Quick Save with F5 and a Quick Load with F8 so the changes take full effect
You can now right-click on your existing gear and select Manage
When you're done cheating, set the Is GM variable back to 0
Quick Save with F5 and Quick Load with F8 to go back to normal

Warning The Find Item hack will replace a container's contents.
This could probably include quest items, so use with caution!
Maybe find an area with lots of containers and then save the game.
Open all of the containers to make sure they don't contain something important.
Then reload the game and use the hack as you please.

Special thanks to TechnoJacker for game share!

Table by Pongozila: http://fearlessrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?p=17506#p17506
Table by Cielos: http://fearlessrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?p=17566#p17566
Table by Vee_: http://fearlessrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?p=17975#p17975
 

Attachments

Apr 11, 2017
12
0
1
#3
New update today, I don't know if it worked on the previous patch but it definitely doesn't work on the new one.
 

omri

What is cheating?
May 25, 2017
1
0
1
#4
Can we get an updated table for the newest patch that was released today? :) Please? :)
 

Lukacross

Expert Cheater
Mar 21, 2017
70
0
6
#5
can someone please update this table.
willing to donate for great editors :D
 

Pongozila

Expert Cheater
Mar 30, 2017
88
14
8
#6
Here's a quick one; it's small but it fills all my needs so far.

v3.0.76.796 +3 Table:
-9999 STATS (one at a time - SEE DESCRIPTION!)
-Set XP Gain per enemy
-Available points don't decrease
 

Attachments

May 25, 2017
8
0
1
#7
Pongozila post_id=9607 time=1495749226 user_id=1790 said:
Here's a quick one; it's small but it fills all my needs so far.

v3.0.76.796 +3 Table:
-9999 STATS (one at a time - SEE DESCRIPTION!)
-Set XP Gain per enemy
-Available points don't decrease
That's good, but all I really need is a health cheat FeelsBadMan :(
 

Ghost93

What is cheating?
May 27, 2017
2
0
1
#8
yeah we need a new table, old 1 causes at least my game to crash any chance for a updated table?
 

Pongozila

Expert Cheater
Mar 30, 2017
88
14
8
#9
Here's an updated table:

V3.0.76.796 +7

-9999 STATS (one at a time - SEE DESCRIPTION!)
-Set XP Gain per enemy
-Available points don't decrease (updated)
-INF. Durability
-Using an Item gives +1 (ONLY WORKS IF YOU HAVE >2) - unstable if deactivated
-No skill Cooldown (4byte)
-Inf. Life - NOT FULLY TESTED - THIS WAS MADE UNKNOWINGLY ON V3.0.77.309 SO IT MAY NOT WORK ON V3.0.76.796

NOTE: This game mixes a lot of scripts, so yeah using these codes may crash your game, try not to use all at once; especially the stats codes with others. I'm not an expert coder, still I do my best. Please let me know if the "Inf. Life" code works (I tested and worked for me on the boat, outside, in caverns...)
 

Attachments

Chae

Noobzor
Mar 2, 2017
11
0
1
#10
The most recent version is 3.0.77.309.

"We noticed a couple things that slipped through the net when releasing our latest patch. Since they were easy to fix and won’t affect your savegames, we didn’t want to delay these fixes until the next patch. So behold, a hotfix!
Fixed Tutorial Treasure
Fixed outlines of characters after they were transformed to any other state
Fixed equipment being invisible for characters that were out of sight
Fixed armor potions and statuses like Fortified and Magic Shell giving less armor than they should
Fixed several issues in new character creation screen:
Fixed tags not showing up for the first custom character
Fixed issue with talents resetting when changing a civil ability
Fixed issue with portrait renderer not removing the helmets
Fixed issue with talent requirements appearing in red even though the character had the ability
Fixed issue with stats not properly resetting when reconnecting to character creation
Fixed a possible crash in character creation when going back to main menu
Savegames are compatible with v3.0.76.796."
 

Pongozila

Expert Cheater
Mar 30, 2017
88
14
8
#11
Chae post_id=9894 time=1496075126 user_id=53 said:
The most recent version is 3.0.77.309.

"We noticed a couple things that slipped through the net when releasing our latest patch. Since they were easy to fix and won’t affect your savegames, we didn’t want to delay these fixes until the next patch. So behold, a hotfix!
Fixed Tutorial Treasure
Fixed outlines of characters after they were transformed to any other state
Fixed equipment being invisible for characters that were out of sight
Fixed armor potions and statuses like Fortified and Magic Shell giving less armor than they should
Fixed several issues in new character creation screen:
Fixed tags not showing up for the first custom character
Fixed issue with talents resetting when changing a civil ability
Fixed issue with portrait renderer not removing the helmets
Fixed issue with talent requirements appearing in red even though the character had the ability
Fixed issue with stats not properly resetting when reconnecting to character creation
Fixed a possible crash in character creation when going back to main menu
Savegames are compatible with v3.0.76.796."
Indeed right you are, I did not notice that!

Thankfully almost all codes worked without any change, the only one in need of a small update was the "9999 stats".
Thnx and enjoy the updated table. :)
 

Attachments

May 2, 2017
30
0
6
#12
um if we dont want 9999 in strength ?

noone that gives us pts to put out our self, like perk points?
 

Pongozila

Expert Cheater
Mar 30, 2017
88
14
8
#13
Belnick post_id=10370 time=1496699362 user_id=3824 said:
um if we dont want 9999 in strength ?

noone that gives us pts to put out our self, like perk points?
I'm not trying to be a d!ck or anything but I didn't understand what you're asking... Can you re-phrase that?
 
Apr 11, 2017
12
0
1
#14
Pongozila post_id=10377 time=1496701298 user_id=1790 said:
Belnick post_id=10370 time=1496699362 user_id=3824 said:
um if we dont want 9999 in strength ?

noone that gives us pts to put out our self, like perk points?
I'm not trying to be a d!ck or anything but I didn't understand what you're asking... Can you re-phrase that?
I think that he is asking if he can get it where the levels are adjustable so that not all stats end up as 9999, and we can input lower, customizable, values.
 

Ganoda

What is cheating?
Jun 8, 2017
2
0
1
#15
Actually, I think he wants a button that gives him, say, 5 ability points to spend.
 
Apr 11, 2017
12
0
1
#16
The table already has an exp increase and ability freeze function. You level up, your ability points will constantly stay the same, and then you just add however many you want up to twenty. ADDING points in this game is a pain in the ass, if you don't already have them. The other trainers that try and set it to 99 points available keep having random issues of the game detecting it as an error, and zeroing out my available points, instead. How Pongozila has it right now is perfect, no problems.
 

Pongozila

Expert Cheater
Mar 30, 2017
88
14
8
#17
Ganoda post_id=10522 time=1496905130 user_id=6396 said:
Actually, I think he wants a button that gives him, say, 5 ability points to spend.
Contralto post_id=10567 time=1496951645 user_id=2193 said:
The table already has an exp increase and ability freeze function. You level up, your ability points will constantly stay the same, and then you just add however many you want up to twenty. ADDING points in this game is a pain in the ass, if you don't already have them. The other trainers that try and set it to 99 points available keep having random issues of the game detecting it as an error, and zeroing out my available points, instead.
Yeah, Contralto said it all. Too much trouble, too much potential errors/freezes for something trivially achievable by two available code. Sorry Belnick. :rolleyes: :lol:
 

Ganoda

What is cheating?
Jun 8, 2017
2
0
1
#18
Table has everything I need, so no complaints here. Thanks for doctoring this all out.

Frankly, I do not even see the need for the "set everything to 999" function. Insta-killing everything you come across sounds boring even to me.
 

Carrnage

Novice Cheater
Jun 25, 2017
16
0
1
#19
Anyone figured out how to lock points in character creation to let you select all tags?
 
May 2, 2017
30
0
6
#20
Ganoda post_id=10522 time=1496905130 user_id=6396 said:
Actually, I think he wants a button that gives him, say, 5 ability points to spend.
indeed, logic is normal in this one :)

but thx for trying to explain my non native English into English :p
I ended up just uninstalling the game and will wait for the full release of the game instead
 
Top Bottom