Diablo II: Stats, Magic Find and Quality drops hack

STN

Pleb
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 2, 2017
Made by: romkansk

I was kinda put out by the fact that there's no working table for such classics. I googled quite a bit but wasn't able to find something. Most of all I wanted some kind of Magic Find hack, so I scratched my had and got to work.

I thinks it's working good enough for my liking, but actual items drop logic is quite complex. On top of that, the more Magic Find you have - the less effective it gets (check diаblowiki for details, I can't post links here).

So aside from plain MF value modification table includes script to override quality item drop condition. Unfortunately Set items are considered less qualitative then Uniques which means you won't get any of them. On top of that if you override condition you actually get too much unique drops, so the script include a "coefficient" which you can adjust to your liking.

Following stats are editable (Pointers are updated when accessed or re-calculated by game):
- Health
- Mana
- Experience
- Strength
- Dexterity
- Gold on person
- Gold in stash
- Running speed
- Magic find
- Attack rating

- Override magic find check Has option to make best possible quality items always drop

This is obviously for single player only. Also all changes will be temporary. If you want to permanently change something for your character you should use save editor.

Attachments

Arjik

Novice Cheater
Mar 3, 2017
Forces post_id=8232 time=1494510620 user_id=441 said:
its too much think about some table for diablo 3?
In Diablo 3 all the actual game stats are run on the server (magic find, PC and mob stats, etc.), so even if you find some way to cheat in it, it would at best result in a disconnection error or something along those lines, since the stats that your game would send to the server differ from the ones there. At worst, you'll get a ban on your account with no way to play this or even other Blizzard games.

Mar 13, 2017
experience doesn't work. It changes only visual value. If on level 1 while having 21 experience I change its value to 499, I would still need to gain another 479 experience to get to level 2.

DeadCraft

Expert Cheater
Apr 4, 2017
TranscendPerfection post_id=8809 time=1495015716 user_id=2218 said:
DeadCraft post_id=8231 time=1494510522 user_id=1998 said:
Who can remake under 1.13d
Attached.
Big thank's ;) But it's better than nothing, without Plugy play is not interesting =) Thanks again for the table under 1.13d
P.S. Attack Rating & Magic Find not work

TranscendPerfection

Noobzor
Table Maker
Apr 12, 2017
DeadCraft post_id=8924 time=1495082702 user_id=1998 said:
TranscendPerfection post_id=8809 time=1495015716 user_id=2218 said:
DeadCraft post_id=8231 time=1494510522 user_id=1998 said:
Who can remake under 1.13d
Attached.
Big thank's ;) But it's better than nothing, without Plugy play is not interesting =) Thanks again for the table under 1.13d
P.S. Attack Rating & Magic Find not work
They don't work under original table either. I only updated pointers / fixed the ASM for 1.13d.

romkansk

Novice Cheater
Apr 4, 2017
Hi. Didn't expect any interest to the table but nice to see someone try to use it.

I found out the many values are not updated consistently because even in single player game emulates client-server interactions. The correct way to change any value would be to make 2 pointers (client and server value) for each and change them simultaneously.
I'll see if I can fix the table when I have some free time.

>Attack Rating & Magic Find not work

To update the pointer value needs to be changed first. I used to put on some item with MF to update pointer then take it off and set value to several thousands. Tested it quite extensively and it definitely worked for me.

>Can you please make Full Light Radius?

This is something I tried to do but wasn't able to find the right radius value, even though there are items that modify it.

Here's Magic Find diminishing returns article https://diablo2.diablowiki.net/Magic_find_diminishing_returns
It lead me to try and make item drop script but I mostly gave up after a while. I would love to have it fixed so it would also be possible to find set items. Any help with that would be appreciated.

romkansk

Novice Cheater
Apr 4, 2017
Well, I honestly did try to do it but with no apparent success.
I believe MP value is calculated briefly only on equipement change or when item drops. It's plain 2 bytes value but the reason you can't just find it is because every time it changes it's stored in newly allocated memory.
I think I can fix table so it would be possible to reliable change values like exp, heal and mana (with 2 variable for each as I stated above) but MF isn't that simple.

I think it might be easier to do something with Override magic find check script.

Any help with this would be welcome, but at this point I pretty much give up.

DeadCraft

Expert Cheater
Apr 4, 2017
romkansk

Is it possible to increase the number of pets and also make the speed of caste? 1.13d
And will the table be supplemented?

romkansk

Novice Cheater
Apr 4, 2017
I think I found a reliable way to find and modify values.
Consider this a BETA update and please report any troubles or in fact any feedback you have.
Currently I only left:
- Experience
- Magic Find
- Faster Cast Rate
- Health
- Mana

Game actually treats this values pretty carefully. There's definitely a limit to cast rate and probably a limit to MF as well so don't expect instant cast and hoards of uniques by setting this those values to huge.
"Breaking" the game with hacking a way how game handles those values should be possible but will take a lot of effort I'm not sure I'll be doing it.

To whoever is interested the way to find value that's modified by item is to use Hero Editor to create copies of this item and change only bonus you're insterested at. This way when you change equiped item to only slightly different one game will not move velue in memory and you can safely scan for it.

EDIT: Added Maximum Cast Rate script. Sadly doesn't effec cast delay spells like Meteor and Frozen Orb
EDIT: Added No Cast Delay scipt. Target for the delayed spells behaves a little weird. You can i.e. cast multiple Frosen Orbs at the same time but unles you move they will all be dirrected the same way until the first one explodes. Same is for Blizzard and Meteor.

Attachments

haquangthang

What is cheating?
Jul 3, 2017
thanks for your useful infomation romkansk. i hacked in the 2 byte value and success. just do the same thing as hack gold, exp but in the 2 byte

romkansk

Novice Cheater
Apr 4, 2017
You can check this article to get a broad picture https://diablo2.diablowiki.net/Magic_find_diminishing_returns
But I've no idea even what the max number can be, they do some pretty weid math with it, that's why I made "Override magic find check" but it's far from ideal for sure.

newbhaxxor

What is cheating?
Oct 15, 2017
i managed to find LIGHT RADIUS in cheat engine, you can either start from an unknown value or you can search for whatever value your light radius is. then you change that value and search for 'changed value' and keep doing that until it narrows down and you can change it after. only problem with this is i do not know how to write a script for it to keep it going every time i make a new game

if you could add this to your original 1.13 and 1.14 tables it would be much appreciated!

Top Bottom