[COMPLETED] Dead in Vinland

timgoat

What is cheating?
Apr 12, 2018
Looking for infinite stats, resources, etc

Looks like most things are 4 byte but my cheat engine skills aren't as great as I'd like.

Thanks much!

hysspy

ThumbsUp Hunter
Table Maker
Aug 24, 2017
i'm already made table with 3 cheats : resources, enemy one hit kill, and infinite ap. [All of them in 4byte] and i'm using aob scan, playing about 1 hour, close the game, play again, and then boom i cant use my table again:( . Here try it on yours, i will include the .ct file in here... i hope you guys have a solution to my problem:(

Update : So this cheat table are perfectly fine, no crash or anything. Cheat [Enemy one hit kill] and [infinite ap] can be activated in battle only. Cheat resources can't be activated but you can make the script by yourself, i'm using aob.
Stats can be increased by using item, i'm trying using ce but no success. [address float in script fstp fld <- my greatest enemy :D]

Update #2 : You can go to my new table post :"Dead In Vinland +4" . There's new cheat and description about how to activate the cheat. Check it out :D

Update #3 : Now "Dead In Vinland +5". I'm adding GOD MODE. You can find my newest post on forum, in table post. This table below are outdated.

Attachments

Last edited:

Nibelton

Novice Cheater
Apr 28, 2017
funny how i've spend 4 hours of trying to decompile/convert Dialogue Database for peeking at choices effects rather playing the damn game xD

Nibelton

Novice Cheater
Apr 28, 2017
use unityex and extract sharedassets4_00001.114
you can also get Loc_DiV - Loc.txt for all lines
sharedassets4_00001 is Dialogue Database of Dialogue System for unity.
yet to find how to convert it it plain text/xml or how to import it in to unity

hysspy

ThumbsUp Hunter
Table Maker
Aug 24, 2017
any chance to fix inf.items option? it will be very helpful
The problem is i dont know what condition to activate the resources table. what i remember when making resources table is: when in inventory window, i scan wood[4byte], decrease it by making fire, i found the address, do aob scan, make the script table.

Actually you can make the infinite item table by yourself. but first try to learn tutorial aob scan in youtube/web [AOB Scan newbie friendly :D].
After you can make aob script[Now u know what to do :D], copy resources table [copy the code inside], and paste it to your new resources table. I hope this can answer your question.

funny how i've spend 4 hours of trying to decompile/convert Dialogue Database for peeking at choices effects rather playing the damn game xD
i've decrypt unity assets file for peeking at the damn cg & art :D . sorry about my language :D

hysspy

ThumbsUp Hunter
Table Maker
Aug 24, 2017
for infs to active you need to use any item then use inf option.
Yeah i just know it when i'm using fatigue item :D and a minutes ago i've make a post about this, Dead In Vinland +4
Now Dead In Vinland +5

Last edited:
Top Bottom