Dead In Vinland +20 | Update#4

hysspy

ThumbsUp Hunter
Table Maker
Aug 24, 2017
You're awesome man. Thanks for the update!
@unifix_2 : Thank you sir ;) . There's new update, i'm adding some script from @Dimentio ;)

I fucked up my save game by maxing the whole party skills now I can't get them to level up because I didn't know that you can only level up by increasing your skills and you are really doing a great job but I would be very happy if you can add the xp or lvl cheat keep up the good work . sorry for my bad English :D
@unifix_2 : It's about your save file, i think it's still can saved, no need to play new game from different save file.
If stats already max, you can open max stats script and edit the script value to 50, activate this max stats cheat, then try using item that be able to upgrade skill and boom you're still be able to level up the whole character ;)

Last edited:

Alta2r

What is cheating?
Apr 22, 2018
@unifix_2 : Thank you sir ;) . There's new update, i'm adding some script from @Dimentio ;)

@unifix_2 : It's about your save file, i think it's still can saved, no need to play new game from different save file.
If stats already max, you can open max stats script and edit the script value to 50, activate this max stats cheat, then try using item that be able to upgrade skill and boom you're still be able to level up the whole character ;)
yup I found that I can do that later lol thank for the help anyway :]

Praseodynium

What is cheating?
Apr 24, 2018
Hi, Can I make a small request? While I like the other functions, I feel like the max exp is too overwhelming for me. Almost all of my characters leveled-up from 10-12 to 30 in an instant and it takes so much time to choose and maximize some stats. So I would like to suggest a slower alternative, like an exp multiplier for xp gain and skill xp gain, maybe from 2.0x to 4.0x? Thanks for the keeping the table updated, btw :)

:)

hysspy

ThumbsUp Hunter
Table Maker
Aug 24, 2017
Hi, Can I make a small request? While I like the other functions, I feel like the max exp is too overwhelming for me. Almost all of my characters leveled-up from 10-12 to 30 in an instant and it takes so much time to choose and maximize some stats. So I would like to suggest a slower alternative, like an exp multiplier for xp gain and skill xp gain, maybe from 2.0x to 4.0x? Thanks for the keeping the table updated, btw :)

:)
@Praseodynium : Yeah man :D
For xp gain multiplier : I think you can edit inside the script Max Exp. Click <script>, then you can edit this 999 to 4 or 2. I think the normal exp gain only around 0.68 if i'm remembering it correctly :D

ozkango

What is cheating?
Apr 25, 2018
Hello, thank you for your work so far :)

Can I please make a request?

My Fire has gone to 0% after a story driven event, I have no tinder left so I can not restart the fire :/ (used it in recipes)

All fire related cheats currently require you to change the fire intensity (add a log) BUT I can not do this as the fire is not started = 0% and I have no tinder, I can not max my tinder amount as I have 0 tinder, so I can not use it to add more.

So what would be great is if you can add an option to allow the fire to be restarted/lit, or add a tinder item to the inventory if you have none.

It is very frustrating as there does not seem to be any way to start my fire again :( (I have explored 70% of the map and have found at least 2/3 tinder map tiles so I am just waiting for the chance to find another tinder map tile, which is not fun and makes getting water really hard)

TLDR: please add an option to light/start fire when fire is already 0% and you have no tinder.

hysspy

ThumbsUp Hunter
Table Maker
Aug 24, 2017
Hello, thank you for your work so far :)

Can I please make a request?

My Fire has gone to 0% after a story driven event, I have no tinder left so I can not restart the fire :/ (used it in recipes)

All fire related cheats currently require you to change the fire intensity (add a log) BUT I can not do this as the fire is not started = 0% and I have no tinder, I can not max my tinder amount as I have 0 tinder, so I can not use it to add more.

So what would be great is if you can add an option to allow the fire to be restarted/lit, or add a tinder item to the inventory if you have none.

It is very frustrating as there does not seem to be any way to start my fire again :( (I have explored 70% of the map and have found at least 2/3 tinder map tiles so I am just waiting for the chance to find another tinder map tile, which is not fun and makes getting water really hard)

TLDR: please add an option to light/start fire when fire is already 0% and you have no tinder.
@ozkango : aw man :D , after playing so many many hours, then suddenly can't progressing because of this this tinder :D
I'll try my best to help you sir, if i've got a success i 'll update this ctable ;)

ozkango

What is cheating?
Apr 25, 2018
Legend, I appreciate the help, it's ok if it is too much work, just thought I would ask ;)

Dimentio

Novice Cheater
Apr 18, 2018
@ozkango If you load your save with the fire option set, it will change to the new value.

I'm not sure if the table @hysspy will work or not (I'm using my own stuff), but I included just the fire option that you can merge with your table just in case.
It won't work if you're already into play, so just quit to the main menu then load up your save.

Attachments

ozkango

What is cheating?
Apr 25, 2018
@Dimentio WOW it worked!! Thank you so much mate, you have made my day! I can play again!! :)

@hysspy thank you again for your efforts too! I hope learning mono is helpful for your future tools and efforts :cool:

I will be sure to keep an eye on the thread to see what new updates are added ;)

Have a great day all!

hysspy

ThumbsUp Hunter
Table Maker
Aug 24, 2017
@Dimentio : wew man :D i think i will learn this mono business from you sir :D

@ozkango : Yeap :D There's no bad things from learning new things right :D

May 8, 2017
My computer crashes when i tried to activate a script when a value is not changed after the game started.

Example:
"Launches the game >>> open CT >>> activate inf. resources >>> CRASH"
Workaround
"
Change any resource value before activating the script"

This applies to others scripts as well.
Is the problem on my end?

Last edited:

Dimentio

Novice Cheater
Apr 18, 2018
@MaCcoyGamer
Here's my InventoryQtySetTo9999+ script.
Mine does not require you to change any inventory quantities.
Can enable it on the Title screen before you start the game.

Click chest icon (inventory) at the top of the screen to make changes, think it also make changes elsewhere.

Let me know if this works for you.

Attachments

May 8, 2017
@MaCcoyGamer
Here's my InventoryQtySetTo9999+ script.
Mine does not require you to change any inventory quantities.
Can enable it on the Title screen before you start the game.

Click chest icon (inventory) at the top of the screen to make changes, think it also make changes elsewhere.

Let me know if this works for you.
It works perfectly for me, thanks!!!

Now my problem is that one of my members has 0 action points. :(
I've been messing with the level up/trait points.
it shows that Kari has 8 AP in the character sheet but when in battle she has 0.

Top Bottom