Dead In Vinland +20 | Update#4

hysspy

ThumbsUp Hunter
Table Maker
Aug 24, 2017
hi sir..it seem the game been updated..wow sir the table is great til it been updated..all the best sir
Yeah, have fun playing this game ;)

game updated? i will checking it.
i hope miracle exist on this cheat table so that can be used on updated game :D

Zozinhu

Expert Cheater
May 31, 2017
Thanks you so much for this man!!

Just a heads up: I don't reccomend using the one hit kill, since I broke my game. There's a quest where you need to learn insults, and that can only be done when an enemy uses it in battle. Sooo, if you kill threm fast, you're done.

hysspy

ThumbsUp Hunter
Table Maker
Aug 24, 2017
Thanks you so much for this man!!

Just a heads up: I don't reccomend using the one hit kill, since I broke my game. There's a quest where you need to learn insults, and that can only be done when an enemy uses it in battle. Sooo, if you kill threm fast, you're done.
Yeap, no problem :D
Thanks for the heads up, hmm so there's a situation that u can't use one hit kill cheat, this [learning insult thing on game], i will add a note on my post. ;)

Thanks for adding the stats cheat man, you're awesome. :D
Yeah man :D
Thank you too for using my ctable ;)

Apr 19, 2017
table doesn't work for me at all in the Steam/Mac version sadly.. May just be an issue with how CE works on Mac to begin with tho..

danielyee

Expert Cheater
Apr 6, 2017
I must salute to all the big creators of table that been organised in this fearlessrevolution blog.i wil try again to donate cos I been failure to donate to this site..i m in rural china..i m depress..the only here remain all the good friends..i envy the guys here in blog..they r so freely do what they wish for..i salute to the adm..tq..hysspy..wow u rocks

hysspy

ThumbsUp Hunter
Table Maker
Aug 24, 2017
table doesn't work for me at all in the Steam/Mac version sadly.. May just be an issue with how CE works on Mac to begin with tho..
aw man, my gear on making ctable are windows 7, i guess you could install dual boot, mac and windows 7 on your pc. then i hope all will work perfectly ;)
Post automatically merged:

I must salute to all the big creators of table that been organised in this fearlessrevolution blog.i wil try again to donate cos I been failure to donate to this site..i m in rural china..i m depress..the only here remain all the good friends..i envy the guys here in blog..they r so freely do what they wish for..i salute to the adm..tq..hysspy..wow u rocks
Yeap this forum are really amazing and the admin are really friendly ;)

wow yeah thank you for the kind words man ;)

danielyee

Expert Cheater
Apr 6, 2017
you are most welcome,really the blog have a new master of table..in time..glad you are on board..in blog i may say to them and adm..tq for giving me to see how games are to clear it..otherwise it be prolong..as it cant be finish the whole game..you too sir..thanks once again

hysspy

ThumbsUp Hunter
Table Maker
Aug 24, 2017
you are most welcome,really the blog have a new master of table..in time..glad you are on board..in blog i may say to them and adm..tq for giving me to see how games are to clear it..otherwise it be prolong..as it cant be finish the whole game..you too sir..thanks once again
Yeap :D u're welcome ;)

unifix_2

What is cheating?
Apr 22, 2018
I tried to post this yesterday, but it seems to have gotten eaten by the forum transfer...

Thanks for the great table! The relationship points and XP are both floats. For relationship points, they increase every time two characters work together. For XP it increases every time a skill increases (but not by using items!).

Apr 22, 2018
I fucked up my save game by maxing the whole party skills now I can't get them to level up because I didn't know that you can only level up by increasing your skills and you are really doing a great job but I would be very happy if you can add the xp or lvl cheat keep up the good work . sorry for my bad English :D

hysspy

ThumbsUp Hunter
Table Maker
Aug 24, 2017
I tried to post this yesterday, but it seems to have gotten eaten by the forum transfer...

Thanks for the great table! The relationship points and XP are both floats. For relationship points, they increase every time two characters work together. For XP it increases every time a skill increases (but not by using items!).
Wew thanks too for the information, i will scanning it now :D

I fucked up my save game by maxing the whole party skills now I can't get them to level up because I didn't know that you can only level up by increasing your skills and you are really doing a great job but I would be very happy if you can add the xp or lvl cheat keep up the good work . sorry for my bad English :D
Yeap doing it right now :D.
It's ok about language, my native language isn't english too :D

danielyee

Expert Cheater
Apr 6, 2017
awesome masterful skill once again..any chance on royal adventure..your table works fine sir..tq sir

hysspy

ThumbsUp Hunter
Table Maker
Aug 24, 2017
@Alta2r : Yeah enjoy the new table :D

Top Bottom