*Current/MAX HP
*Brutality/Tactics/Survival Level
*Double Jump
*Kills left to LIFT THE CURSE
*Potions left
*Current Cells

Attachments

Jul 4, 2017
Heads up the Red/Purple labels are backwards. When I increase my red/crutality stat the purple labeled # in cheat engine increases. Green/Survival appears correct.

Thanks for the new table!!

haok

What is cheating?
Mar 29, 2018
Hi there!
Found 2 issues.
- 1-hit kill options are not working on the last boss, The Hand of the King, in Throne room.
- 100x gold option cannot be unchecked.

Thanks for the table btw!

Mar 3, 2017
Here's a simple piece of code that'll allow you to always get through timer doors. Can't be assed to make a new table, add it to the next updated one.
Code:
[ENABLE]
aobscan(timerDoor,F2 0F 5C E0 F2 0F 11 65 D8 33 C0 89 45 E0) // should be unique
timerDoor+3:
  db E1
registersymbol(timerDoor)

[DISABLE]
timerDoor+3:
  db E0
unregistersymbol(timerDoor)
Oh and let me know if it works for the Alpha/Beta, I made this for the main game.

Forces

Expert Cheater
Mar 3, 2017
there ano chancew to a invincible script? for the achievement of win a run with the curse sword

headshot0052

Expert Cheater
May 8, 2017
Forces post_id=40943 time=1522503493 user_id=441 said:
there ano chancew to a invincible script? for the achievement of win a run with the curse sword
up
i want that too

bloodaxis

Expert Cheater
Apr 13, 2017
I wish I knew more than I do so I could make an infinite Iframe script or hook into the tonics invulnerability buff or something. :(

Mar 3, 2017
Infinite iframe is practically impossible. You can't be hit by the same target twice within a short time. But you can get hit by multiple enemies without any delay. This very likely means that new memory is continuously made whenever a new enemy appears, so I haven't been able to find the function yet. And unknown scans with just a few frames of difference is pretty hard.
This comes down to maybe scanning for and enabling the tonic effect, but I haven't unlocked it yet, I'll keep you folks up to date.

Alternatively, I also had the idea that maybe I could try to find damage values (as opposed to health values) and edit those, so you wouldn't get instakilled anymore. ...but that also depends on how that works. I would reckon the curses you get from cursed chests and destroying doors simply has an instakill function and not a damage function, so who knows.

bloodaxis

Expert Cheater
Apr 13, 2017
Is this trying to get the rolling iframe to be on constantly or some other hitstun protection or something? Either way the tonic effect is probably way easier to replicate and force it to be on constantly.

Mar 3, 2017
Rolling iframes don't work on bombs or traps. I'll take another stab at it today, I think I need to kill the assassin once more.

bloodaxis

Expert Cheater
Apr 13, 2017
There's a mutation that makes you invulnerable for 5 seconds when you use a flask as well, think you just have to murder the assassin a bunch of times to get it.

Pongozila

Expert Cheater
Mar 30, 2017
Sorry, the code I posted was wrong. will keep looking too.

Last edited:

Pongozila

Expert Cheater
Mar 30, 2017
So... I can't really edit my posts now... not after some time it appears... anyway... I haven't been able to find the "invulnerability" code yet... but I got some codes that I felt like sharing... not perfect but here's an updated table with new features:

-100x gold
-Boss Source Cells
-HIT/DAMAGE (CHOOSE ONLY ONE):
*1-hit kill
*1-hit kill + Defense
*1-hit kill + Immortal
*Immortal
*Defense
-Fast Attack - MAY BUG!
-INF. AMMO
-MOST Enemies Can't attack
-MOST enemies/all traps can't Damage you (can get poisoned)

-No Cooldown
-Time Stop
-Stats List:
*Current/MAX HP
*Double Jump
*Potions left
*Current Cells

Attachments

Dec 17, 2017
So sad to tell you the game(beta) updates on Sunday, and most codes don't work now.
Post automatically merged:

So... I can't really edit my posts now... not after some time it appears... anyway... I haven't been able to find the "invulnerability" code yet... but I got some codes that I felt like sharing... not perfect but here's an updated table with new features:

-100x gold
-Boss Source Cells
-HIT/DAMAGE (CHOOSE ONLY ONE):
*1-hit kill
*1-hit kill + Defense
*1-hit kill + Immortal
*Immortal
*Defense
-Fast Attack - MAY BUG!
-INF. AMMO
-MOST Enemies Can't attack
-MOST enemies/all traps can't Damage you (can get poisoned)

-No Cooldown
-Time Stop
-Stats List:
*Current/MAX HP
*Double Jump
*Potions left
*Current Cells

So sad to tell you the game(beta) updates on Sunday, and most codes don't work now.

Pongozila

Expert Cheater
Mar 30, 2017
Hey guys, time for another update:

* Added "Never Sick" feature; the rest has been updated.

Side note: A small progress on the "invulnerability" code, I've found that INVULNERABILITY BARRIER is in a DOUBLE, when WITHOUT barrier it's "-1"; when you take a hit with a shield equipped it goes somewhere around 20-50; when you teleport with the stone (not the coffin) you get a Barrier of somewhere around 200-300, using this method you can easily figure out the address of the barrier, freezing the address or changing to "+inf" makes you 100% invincible! Issue is that the address changes every time and I haven't been able to find a way to "instant find" it, or create a AOB to find/write to it... And I'm completely illiterate in LUA... can someone give us a help?

Attachments

Dec 17, 2017
Hey guys, time for another update:

* Added "Never Sick" feature; the rest has been updated.

Side note: A small progress on the "invulnerability" code, I've found that INVULNERABILITY BARRIER is in a DOUBLE, when WITHOUT barrier it's "-1"; when you take a hit with a shield equipped it goes somewhere around 20-50; when you teleport with the stone (not the coffin) you get a Barrier of somewhere around 200-300, using this method you can easily figure out the address of the barrier, freezing the address or changing to "+inf" makes you 100% invincible! Issue is that the address changes every time and I haven't been able to find a way to "instant find" it, or create a AOB to find/write to it... And I'm completely illiterate in LUA... can someone give us a help?
love you so much

Pongozila

Expert Cheater
Mar 30, 2017
Can you guys test this one? It's a Pointer for the Invulnerability Barrier... I just need to be sure that the pointer is really reliable. THNX :)

Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<CheatTable>
  <CheatEntries>
    <CheatEntry>
      <ID>265</ID>
      <Description>"Invulnerability Barrier (set to INF.)"</Description>
      <LastState Value="+Inf" RealAddress="248E2170"/>
      <VariableType>Double</VariableType>
      <Address>"directx.hdll"+00008DB0</Address>
      <Offsets>
        <Offset>D0</Offset>
        <Offset>8</Offset>
        <Offset>130</Offset>
        <Offset>64</Offset>
        <Offset>528</Offset>
      </Offsets>
    </CheatEntry>
  </CheatEntries>
</CheatTable>
just paste the code on CE and start the game. If the code works properly it should be "-1" when the game starts and when you set any number (of set to "inf") you should automatically gain an Invulnerability barrier.

EDIT: Updated the pointer

EDIT2: I've just realized that as soon as I posted this code an update dropped down... I only bothered to update the Invulnerability barrier... the rest I'll update another day... too pissed right now... :( Please do test this anyhow... the rest comes after...

Last edited:

bloodaxis

Expert Cheater
Apr 13, 2017
Can you guys test this one? It's a Pointer for the Invulnerability Barrier... I just need to be sure that the pointer is really reliable. THNX :)

EDIT2: I've just realized that as soon as I posted this code an update dropped down... I only bothered to update the Invulnerability barrier... the rest I'll update another day... too pissed right now... :( Please do test this anyhow... the rest comes after...
I can't get it to show up, on the newest update on the beta branch, going to test normal branch later and see if I can get it working.

On another note https://vgy.me/8t9JqF.png anyone have a clue as to how you get that blueprint, been trying to jump my way inside all over the place and I can't figure it out.

Edit: couldn't get it to work on any of the branches, tried to get an invulnerability shield normally from something too.

Last edited:
Top Bottom