Dauntless [Open Beta]

Apr 14, 2017
Here is a table with the Attack Speed, Stamina, and Sword Buff pointers. Credit goes to the author of this thread as I just tweaked the pointers a bit.

Attachments

4x4F

Noobzor
Jul 7, 2018
Here is a table with the Attack Speed, Stamina, and Sword Buff pointers. Credit goes to the author of this thread as I just tweaked the pointers a bit.
I tried using that table but everytime the game crashes once I edit the value's lmao.

EDIT: seems like if I put the sword buff to 100, it crashes :/ isnt 100 the max?

Last edited:

IMA_MAWNSTER

What is cheating?
Apr 10, 2018
I tried using that table but everytime the game crashes once I edit the value's lmao.

EDIT: seems like if I put the sword buff to 100, it crashes :/ isnt 100 the max?
what weapon are you using?... you HAVE to use a sword.. its not a any weapon buff! (which is a shame)

Jul 7, 2018
I dont suppose you know the weapon buff change? <3

Thank you, You're the best! ^-^
I looked into it. Someone already had the Sword Buff address found so credit's go to a dude from another forum, but none the less.
Added Sword Buff and Jump Height.

Attachments

Last edited:
Apr 10, 2018
I looked into it. Someone already had the Sword Buff address found so credit's go to a dude from another forum, but none the less.
Added Sword Buff and Jump Height.
Dude... youre like the best ^_^
If i was smart enough id make sure this is kept updated but honestly i dont know where to begin xD

<3

Top Bottom