Darkest Dungeon

SenorPlebeian

Novice Cheater
Fearless Donors
Jun 8, 2017
Looks like it moved the offset for the HP, just made a small update to move that offset over, also threw the offset change on @cedricvdg's table on here (All credit for that table goes to him of course, amazing work), though I haven't really tested anything beyond just making sure his hero stats activates.

Attachments

Last edited:
Sep 1, 2017
Mr Plebeian, is there a way to use your table to remove quirks? Forgive me if you've answered this elsewhere but I don't see any other info.

SenorPlebeian

Novice Cheater
Fearless Donors
Jun 8, 2017
Is it possible to update the virtue chance? It seems to be not working.
Yeah noticing the same, I put in a different always virtue script for it, also changed out the hero stats hook since it seems the one I had it on was pretty inconsistent.

Mr Plebeian, is there a way to use your table to remove quirks? Forgive me if you've answered this elsewhere but I don't see any other info.
In the "cedricvdg's table" header, I tried to update hero stats so that it'd at least activate as he had it prior to the update (though it looks like the stats are all off now). So far, his remove quirk has been working for me the same way.

Attachments

mbahmbul

What is cheating?
Apr 18, 2018
Yeah noticing the same, I put in a different always virtue script for it, also changed out the hero stats hook since it seems the one I had it on was pretty inconsistent.

In the "cedricvdg's table" header, I tried to update hero stats so that it'd at least activate as he had it prior to the update (though it looks like the stats are all off now). So far, his remove quirk has been working for me the same way.
any update for v23941(Latest Version) sir?

Sep 5, 2017
Latest Version of my Table, cleaned up the table tree a bit and added an Always Scout script. (Result of me experimenting with the stat modifiers and working on a more elaborate stat manipulation section)

Attachments

• Darkest.CT

v23941 Experimental

58.4 KB Views: 1,641
Mar 11, 2017
Latest Version of my Table, cleaned up the table tree a bit and added an Always Scout script. (Result of me experimenting with the stat modifiers and working on a more elaborate stat manipulation section)
Scouting doesn't work...or does work but only first 2 embarks.

Sep 5, 2017
Scouting doesn't work...or does work but only first 2 embarks.
I figured out what's wrong. The script injects at the stat summation routine of the game. If none of your characters have an item that boosts the scouting stat it won't run. I'll try and inject it at an earlier part of the routine in a later version. For now make sure atleast one character has a scouting item.

cabotage

What is cheating?
Jun 23, 2018
Hey man. Just wanted to say thanks for making a table with the ability to lock perks. I was starting to go insane trying to save scum curios.

Mar 11, 2017
I figured out what's wrong. The script injects at the stat summation routine of the game. If none of your characters have an item that boosts the scouting stat it won't run. I'll try and inject it at an earlier part of the routine in a later version. For now make sure atleast one character has a scouting item.
This is still 100 times better than working at random or not working at all. Can be easily solved, thank you very much.

Jul 11, 2018
Do you need all / specific DLC's to use these tables or do any of them work with the latest version of the game with no dlc's? Also, is the godmode instant kill + immunity to dmg or just the latter (i personally prefer the latter)?

If it does work, great! I've badly wanted to play this game for ages but without a proper CE table i've been afraid to get the game considering how it's infested with all manner of RNG BS and the like. There's no way im getting all the DLC's right away, not until i've gotten used to the game

Last edited:

leonsk

What is cheating?
Jul 13, 2018
cedricvdg Darkest.CTis working perfectly for me. Loving the quirk remover, its so handy

I would like to know is there a step by step guide on how to set hero quirks using
SenorPlebeian cheat engine?

Thanks in advance and you guys are AWESOME!

Sep 5, 2017
cedricvdg Darkest.CTis working perfectly for me. Loving the quirk remover, its so handy

I would like to know is there a step by step guide on how to set hero quirks using
SenorPlebeian cheat engine?

Thanks in advance and you guys are AWESOME!
You can manipulate quirks using my table, albeit it's a bit cumbersome... If you open the Quirk Manager and Quirk Variables you'll see the Quirk Base Address. You can copy one base address over another to replace it. So say you want a specific Quirk, find it's address by hovering over that quirk on one of your characters and then copy paste it onto another quirk of another character. (Please backup before trying this as this is very prone to errors)

Havent had time to work on my tables so I'm glad it still works. When I find the time I'll try and implement a more efficient way of quirk manipulation

p.s. under Debugging there is a header for Quirks aswell, which should show you an incomplete list of quirk base addresses of that character (If those are still working you can use that aswell)(Same warnings apply)

Jul 18, 2018
So the game was updated (And then hotfixed once or twice) yesterday. Current build is 24149, and the table crashes the game when used, so presumably needs an update.

koderkrazy

Expert Cheater
Fearless Donors
Table Maker
Jun 17, 2018
Top Bottom