Dark Souls 3

AYM

What is cheating?
Mar 29, 2017
Dreaming for "Save slot" function to work, don't want to create a new character to a new build.

vytaxas

What is cheating?
Mar 29, 2017
is anyone even working on this?

cmon, dat ng+ is just one integer, should be a fast fix :d

notsofast

What is cheating?
Mar 21, 2017
this old table from Phokz still works for me (highlighted things script + ng+ pointer)

try this one out for now <link removed> (cant upload as an attachment because file is too large)

edit: sorry about the decryption key thing

should be fixed now

NumberXer0

Expert Cheater
Mar 12, 2017
Using only scripts like Inf Durability, No Equip Weight, Invincibility Frames, 100% Drop Rate etc, while fully offline, shouldn't impact anything right? I got banned waaaaaay back when the game launched and got unbanned. I haven't played since though, so I want to be careful about it. I started a new character offline with only non-permanant cheats. Once I go online, there won't be an issue? No cheats used while online of course.

PKMWM1

What is cheating?
Mar 28, 2017
Where are people posting their quote "updated" tables? Because I've seen people say that they've updated an aspect of the table, yet they don't provide a link and the table on the front post doesn't change.

Mar 24, 2017
Currently trying to fix the examples in ParamPatcher, once I've fixed that I may be able to fix the rest. Tbh, it takes a lot of mind power if you have no experience with CE.

jay_123

Novice Cheater
Mar 30, 2017
None of the tables working for me on Ringed City DLC. Crashing the game when swapping items. Please advise.

EbonKnight

What is cheating?
Mar 7, 2017
Guys none of the tables on the last page currently work on 1.31/both DLC's. Both of those linked won't even open with CT. Anyone have a working one that has an item swap script? The only table I found which works is Zanzer's and I can't get item swap/spawn going on there.

Mar 30, 2017
Fixed Auto-Save, Invasion Type, Last Bonfire and Save Slot (Hero>Statistics) in this table attached. If you want to fix it yourself, then you need to change byte 58 to 60 in the Open script at FindIt3 (BaseC) AOB.

Edit - Updated table, fixed Unlock All Bonfires script

EbonKnight

What is cheating?
Mar 7, 2017
I'm an idiot, purely my fault.. was using an outdated version of CE (6.5). Thanks for the help and table, man! :)

Mar 30, 2017
Alacrity post_id=3154 time=1490857115 user_id=1547 said:
Currently trying to fix the examples in ParamPatcher, once I've fixed that I may be able to fix the rest. Tbh, it takes a lot of mind power if you have no experience with CE.
I believe it is the offsets within the ParamIterator function causing those examples and other patch script to not work - I will also look into this

Top Bottom