Dark Souls 3

May 22, 2017
Hi, can anyone make a script that makes equipment like weapons & armor break easily, as I am using item randomization & 100% drop mod.

Simarilion

What is cheating?
Jul 15, 2018
I'm trying to figure out how the force parry mode work. Until now the enemies get parried, but they don't loose any health at all. I'm using the Reverse Table.

Beggar

What is cheating?
Jul 17, 2018
I'm trying to figure out how the force parry mode work. Until now the enemies get parried, but they don't loose any health at all. I'm using the Reverse Table.
I'm not sure, but I think you have no idea how to parry works. The parry doesn't do damage by itself, you need to do a riposte, i.e, you need to attack the enemy with left click/R1. You have a timeframe of 1-2 seconds to do. When more crit chance has the weapon, more damge you will do.

delpo

What is cheating?
Jul 21, 2018
Is there anyway to hide the scabbard/sheath parts of the swords? I tried making the textures transparent, but the model itself is solid so it won't disappear.

Beggar

What is cheating?
Jul 17, 2018
Is there anyway to hide the scabbard/sheath parts of the swords? I tried making the textures transparent, but the model itself is solid so it won't disappear.
I have no idea about cheating, however exist a spell that do your weapons invisible. Maybe you must try to apply that effect in the weapon instead of changing textures.

Top Bottom