Dark Souls 2 SotFS

Mar 8, 2017
31
0
6
#1
Atvaark at github made this, And I give a little editing
The tutorial by Atvaark (luckily bookmark this)
The explanation of some cheats by me. (part 2 coming up, maybe)



this table can be used to:
1. add effect (spell missile, Movesets, and action speed) to your attacks by the help of pointers
2. customize your currently equipped weapons and armor ( stance, damage, durability, block percentage, effects)
3. Edit your enemy (ex: make it stagger everytime you hit it), your move speed, jump height, etc
4. Modify inventory (Change Item, add item, etc)
5. added effect and movesets can be applied to a script (still don't know how to, but Atvaark already make Heihachi movesets for fist weapon)
6. A lot of tweaking scripts (Ghost mode, no stagger, immune to all debuff, etc)
7. Resurrect a NPC (This never works for me, maybe I was doing it wrong, back up your save before killing an NPC)
 

Attachments

aureliano17

What is cheating?
Mar 11, 2017
4
0
1
#2
It's an unbelievable table. Thanks for updating and sharing it. Still, does anybody have the one that allows you to change your game cycle? It's the only thing I'm missing, and I would love to have that.
 

Forces

Expert Cheater
Mar 3, 2017
110
1
18
#3
Yeah, i'll love a item helper A-Z, easy to find itens and more accurate then search for the item code.
 

Illucination

What is cheating?
Mar 12, 2017
1
0
1
#4
I don't know if it's outlined elsewhere or if it's even possible, but is there a way to increase the item drop rate or increase your own item discovery through CE?
 

Forces

Expert Cheater
Mar 3, 2017
110
1
18
#5
i think so, but this table doesn't work for me anymore ):
 
Mar 8, 2017
31
0
6
#6
aureliano17 post_id=1256 time=1489285783 user_id=1039 said:
It's an unbelievable table. Thanks for updating and sharing it. Still, does anybody have the one that allows you to change your game cycle? It's the only thing I'm missing, and I would love to have that.
what game cycle? Day and night cycle?
 
Mar 8, 2017
31
0
6
#7
Illucination post_id=1304 time=1489316891 user_id=1063 said:
I don't know if it's outlined elsewhere or if it's even possible, but is there a way to increase the item drop rate or increase your own item discovery through CE?
As far as i have used, no
 

aureliano17

What is cheating?
Mar 11, 2017
4
0
1
#9
ZoanChrome, I meant NG cycle. I found one that has that option. I believe is one of those mentioned in the best-known guide published in GitHub. I have not tried it yet, though, so I can't be sure it works.
 

Forces

Expert Cheater
Mar 3, 2017
110
1
18
#10
ZoanChrome post_id=1697 time=1489551311 user_id=850 said:
Forces post_id=1693 time=1489549366 user_id=441 said:
i think so, but this table doesn't work for me anymore ):
Did you messed up your save?
actually, no. examplo: I toggle on stamina inf. and my stamina still decrease when i run or attack.
no goods consume, then i use an stack of 99 popping souls, then go to 98 D: this is my problem. ):
 
Mar 8, 2017
31
0
6
#11
Forces post_id=1715 time=1489574318 user_id=441 said:
actually, no. examplo: I toggle on stamina inf. and my stamina still decrease when i run or attack.
no goods consume, then i use an stack of 99 popping souls, then go to 98 D: this is my problem. ):
Well, have you tried updating to latest version of sotfs (1.42 maybe, i forgot)?
as far as I remember, some cheats didn't work for me too (or I activate the cheat in a wrong way) like npc resurrects
but no items decreased, and inf stamina works for me

sorry, I can't help you
 
Mar 8, 2017
31
0
6
#12
aureliano17 post_id=1710 time=1489569497 user_id=1039 said:
ZoanChrome, I meant NG cycle. I found one that has that option. I believe is one of those mentioned in the best-known guide published in GitHub. I have not tried it yet, though, so I can't be sure it works.
Ah, NG Cycle, to make the game harder or easier? I've never tried it
i think it's Game Cycle, after Enable scripts
change, and go to another place, save, reload

just backup your save first
 

aureliano17

What is cheating?
Mar 11, 2017
4
0
1
#13
I haven't been able to make the Item Swapper work with either table. I have SotFS ver 1.01 with calibrations 2.01 and the latest CE. It's very disappointing. Is my version too old or something? I don't know what number it should be. At any rate, the lack of item swapper greatly diminishes the appeal for me.
 
Mar 8, 2017
31
0
6
#14
aureliano17 post_id=2832 time=1490589200 user_id=1039 said:
I haven't been able to make the Item Swapper work with either table. I have SotFS ver 1.01 with calibrations 2.01 and the latest CE. It's very disappointing. Is my version too old or something? I don't know what number it should be. At any rate, the lack of item swapper greatly diminishes the appeal for me.
Have you enabled Query memory and read/write process memory in extra section, also try using kernel debugger (the one that need DBVM) in debugger options ?
I think I enabled those when playing
 
Mar 25, 2017
33
0
6
#16
Please zip the table and add as attachment and not over third party hoster.
Also I've made a fork and updated the main links.
https://gist.github.com/igromanru/6ac3f8f4b57e2857264ba444f178a13f
 

Attachments

Darkprince101

Novice Cheater
Mar 3, 2017
17
0
1
#18
Download link doesn't open for me at all because its blocked in my country unfortunately so please could you provide some alternate links .
 
Mar 25, 2017
33
0
6
#19
ZoanChrome post_id=4603 time=1491781023 user_id=850 said:
typiso post_id=3007 time=1490722954 user_id=1722 said:
Anyone have the table for non-SOTFS? (v.1.11)
The real tables can be downloaded here
+ some guides and how to things
Nice, CE came back.
 

STN

Pleb
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 2, 2017
3,032
62
48
#20
What's the point of this thread or these forums then if nobody is uploading the damn tables here. Sigh

Here is the table for non-SOTFS version - http://fearlessrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=157

Updated first post and removed the adfly link crap
 
Top Bottom