Dark Rose Valkyrie | Cheat Engine Table v1.0

ColonelRVH

Expert Cheater
Table Maker
Mar 6, 2017

Dark Rose Valkyrie | Cheat Engine Table v1.0, [2018-4-11] COLONELRVH | May not work on other version.
- Features -

• [Stats]
    • Unlimited Marks
    • Multiply EXP Gains [Default: x7]
    • Get Character Stats Base Address [Update: Perform Status Up on Character]
    • Unlimited BP
    • Unlimited PP
  • [Battle]
    • Unlimited HP
    • Unlimited AP
  • [Extra]
    • Unlimited Items
    • Speedhack (Ctrl+/Ctrl-)
- Special Thanks -
  • IIlllIlllII: Game Sponsor
====================
This game has a decent concept and an intriguing start. But then it falls short on executing that with too much "plot" going on. There seem nothing much of a impact on your choice to the main character personality that I ended up skipping all the dialogs, there's no point. The gameplay get repetitive and boring after like 30 mins as well. Anyway I'll try to update more soon, there's still so many stats implemented and rather unecessary.

=================================================================================================
If you want to support, Please consider becoming my patron
It would be a great help for me to cover my living expenses so I can focus on making & improving cheats for you.

Patreon.com/ColonelRVH
| Thanks in advance

To find my tables easier Or to search for exclusive content you can check out my site at https://www.thecheatscript.com
=================================================================================================

Attachments

Last edited:

mademan2

What is cheating?
Apr 15, 2018
Is there any way that you will add character affection? Its really hard to actually get all the characters to 5 stars and the only semi acurate guide is japanese, so it would be very helpful in getting all the true endings. Even if you just add it on Patreon, any plans?

ciphray

What is cheating?
Apr 15, 2018
I'll attach a file that can be used to edit affection, never got into automating with cheat engine so if anyone can/wants to improve on it go for it

figure out your marks address with a search, then recalculate your offsets based on that
every 200 affection gives you a star up to a maximum of 1000

Attachments

ciphray

What is cheating?
Apr 15, 2018
added a new file with pointers so you wont have to play with recalculating addresses

mademan2

What is cheating?
Apr 15, 2018
Awesome man, hopefully now I will find out how to make it work :D im total shit with cheat engine :D

ciphray

What is cheating?
Apr 15, 2018
adding 1 more revision, this one also adds remaining outfit durability for the female characters, this is with each having 12 outfits, haven't tested with less

hopefully posting this here isn't a problem, not sure if I'm supposed to be creating my own thread for this or if it's preferred to keep things all together.

Attachments

kanjitano

What is cheating?
Apr 13, 2017
Hello, first of all, thank you for the tables, they work great. I was wondering if anyone could add a "Instant Quest Complete" cheat (i´ve run into a bug that prevents me from completing a post-game mission). Thanks in advance.

Top Bottom