[REQUEST] Cyberdimension Neptunia 4 Goddesses Online steam

Nov 26, 2017
Can I ask about trainer (cheathappen) ? I d/l trainer and try to use it but only "set combat MP" are available, all others 4 options are gray out and doesn't worked. Is it just me or trainer is not work as intend?

hangocan

What is cheating?
Feb 25, 2018
topboy post_id=37107 time=1520908192 user_id=10797 said:
Can I ask about trainer (cheathappen) ? I d/l trainer and try to use it but only "set combat MP" are available, all others 4 options are gray out and doesn't worked. Is it just me or trainer is not work as intend?
Are you using the free version or the premium version ?

AuroraKet

Novice Cheater
May 30, 2017
hangocan post_id=37212 time=1520964193 user_id=13332 said:
Maybe it's just me, and maybe I'm a bit of a hypocrite for saying this on a Cheat Engine forum, but I'd be leery of cheat sites that sell 'premium' cheats, depending what all they sell for. I keep seeing and hearing about places selling "guaranteed cheats" for multiplayer games, and wonder what all kind of viruses are being packed in them. I'd rather go through here and hope the table authors have paypal or patreon so we can offer donation separately.

That said, I of course hope to see a table here soon for the 4GO steam version. ^_^

... and Shinkansen just posted a table for another game, so he's still doing tables, hopefully that'll be a good sign for getting one sometime... ^_^

KingChris

What is cheating?
Mar 13, 2018
AuroraKet post_id=37376 time=1521064523 user_id=6235 said:
hangocan post_id=37212 time=1520964193 user_id=13332 said:
Maybe it's just me, and maybe I'm a bit of a hypocrite for saying this on a Cheat Engine forum, but I'd be leery of cheat sites that sell 'premium' cheats, depending what all they sell for. I keep seeing and hearing about places selling "guaranteed cheats" for multiplayer games, and wonder what all kind of viruses are being packed in them. I'd rather go through here and hope the table authors have paypal or patreon so we can offer donation separately.

That said, I of course hope to see a table here soon for the 4GO steam version. ^_^

... and Shinkansen just posted a table for another game, so he's still doing tables, hopefully that'll be a good sign for getting one sometime... ^_^
CheatHappens is a known cheat trainer site. I had multiple subscriptions from them until I just learned how to use cheat engine myself. They are one of the best if you want premium trainers for a lot for single player games and some multiplayer ones too.

STN

Pleb
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 2, 2017
Please look at the title. It says Fearless Cheat Engine. You paid for the trainer, doesn't it make sense you should be asking the author for support?

And honestly you are an idiot because how the hell can anybody here help you anyway when we don't own a cheathappens premium subscription.

You have been warned.

Mar 8, 2017
no he didn't pay for anything, he downloaded the freemium version that's why none of its functions are available lmao :mrgreen:

AuroraKet

Novice Cheater
May 30, 2017
I'd do it myself if I knew as well.

Up until now Shinkansen has done all the good Neptunia tables, along with all his other good ones. I guess he's lost interest though. :(

Top Bottom