[REQUEST] Curious Expedition

Lord Blade

Expert Cheater
Mar 9, 2017
Requesting sanity, fame and time cheats. And if possible something to make it so that items don't get used up when used.

seronis

Novice Cheater
Mar 29, 2017
I havent played this game in forever but at the time when i tried using CE on it I could never find any static addresses that remained valid between game plays. The values werent hard to find, they were just only valid for minutes at a time. Cheats for this game will likely be limited to scripts.

The Mogician

Expert Cheater
Table Maker
Mar 4, 2017
seronis post_id=3514 time=1491111489 user_id=1783 said:
I havent played this game in forever but at the time when i tried using CE on it I could never find any static addresses that remained valid between game plays. The values werent hard to find, they were just only valid for minutes at a time. Cheats for this game will likely be limited to scripts.
Have you tried pointers?

danielyee

Expert Cheater
Apr 6, 2017
hi adm..stn n methos..hello.
hi sir can u make a table for this game..please..my kid love it..i tel him..ther is some1 in internet world can help us get godly mode..well..u know what..he believe it..haha..anyway tq sir..the one i tell him is fearless cheat engine..

ColonelRVH

Expert Cheater
Table Maker
Mar 6, 2017
Made a script: Merchant Deal Always Positive, not much use for it anyway.. Other than that i tried Sanity and failed, items are also problematic.

The game code is so messed up. Although the values are easy to find manually. Perhaps lua might do the trick but i haven't mastered it yet.

The Mogician

Expert Cheater
Table Maker
Mar 4, 2017
Okay, I just checked out this game. Hacking the game with Cheat Engine seems to be difficult and problematic.

danielyee

Expert Cheater
Apr 6, 2017
yea sir..its tough..any 1 can sort it out please...hopeful a table ..just god mode wil be ok..or al cash unlimited..wil do..just one option..its ok..tq kind sir

Lord Blade

Expert Cheater
Mar 9, 2017
Mucking about, I've been able to find various values at different times, but never with constant success. Sometimes I can find money or item quantities or tribal respect... and other times I can't. :p

danielyee

Expert Cheater
Apr 6, 2017
i think this game is one of the interesting..to be explore..how can we u turn it..seem the programmer are good..is like the game last station....hope that we hav a table on cash flow..or godly mode..its enought oredy..tq sir

danielyee

Expert Cheater
Apr 6, 2017
hiya adm..fearless ch..afternoon..i wish to ask if this curious game..the table is tough..cos i try by cheat engine..i can get the resourses..even i get..it dun work..any help here..please..tq

danielyee

Expert Cheater
Apr 6, 2017
hiya..adm..fearless ch n friends..did anyone have this game..n can adm make a table of this cute game..thanks

FreeER

RCE Fanatics
Talents
Mar 10, 2017
If I remember correctly this is actually an HTML5 game that you can go in and edit the js code for quite easily (minimized but there are code beautifiers out there)... Of course, the js part is what makes using CE so much harder, I've not found any good tips for those types of games.

edit: might just be the gog version though...

danielyee

Expert Cheater
Apr 6, 2017
hi ya all..just to say u guys are awesome..anyway..i still cant get curious expedition on..just need supplies n godly mode..only..any one please ..a table perhaps

danielyee

Expert Cheater
Apr 6, 2017
hi sir n all..can anyone create a table for this game..please..a cute game indeed

Top Bottom