[COMPLETED] Crusader Kings 2

Mar 9, 2017
8
0
1
#22
True, nothing beats Recifenses table. He's probably already working on it... and Paradox is probably already working on the next update to fix the problems with 2.7.0 XD
 
Mar 9, 2017
8
0
1
#25
Recifense is officially working on it...

https://twitter.com/Recifense_CE/status/840338697505636354"><LINK_TEXT text="https://twitter.com/Recifense_CE/status ... 7505636354">https://twitter.com/Recifense_CE/status/840338697505636354</LINK_TEXT>

Oh, and please don't give me all the credit for the ironman-cheat table... all I did was update what has already been found by BringChaos in the first place... and he even helped me to find the part that would enable achievements
 
Mar 6, 2017
26
0
1
#26
Looks like modded Ironman is going to be a little trickier than in previous patches.
 

ichatv

Novice Cheater
Mar 9, 2017
15
0
1
#27
http://gamergate.me/cheatengine/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=348&p=1260#p1260"><LINK_TEXT text="viewtopic.php?f=4&t=348&p=1260#p1260">http://gamergate.me/cheatengine/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=348&p=1260#p1260</LINK_TEXT> he posted it...go have fun
 

ned_is_dead

What is cheating?
Mar 24, 2017
2
0
1
#29
eriXD post_id=1037 time=1489109219 user_id=928 said:
Glad to hear it.

Now I have a favour to ask for everyone who likes playing CK2 on Linux: Would anyone of you like to test my console in ironman table for the Linux version of CK2? I finishid it just about an hour ago and from what I could see, it seems to work, but I'd like to make sure... so if anyone of you is a Linux user or a dual booter (like me), just give it a go.

What you'll need:
<LIST>
  • <LI>
  • Steam for Linux and Crusader Kings II (duh)</LI>
    <LI>
  • The cheat engine server (ceserver) that can be downloaded precompiled (for x64 systems) from the CE github</LI>
    <LI>
  • The Cheat Engine Windows executable (at least version 6.5) for 64 bit systems</LI>
    <LI>
  • Wine to install/run the CE windows version</LI>
</LIST>

What you would need to do is run the ceserver (as root) and then use the windows Cheat engine as client (when opening a process select "network", use "localhost" or "127.0.0.1" as host and connect - then you can select the ck2 process from the list... you'll probably get a few errors... at least I do). From there on everything is just the same as with CE for Windows (except that it's pretty damn slow, but if you're just using a table, you'll hardly notice).

I know, it sounds complicated, but it's actually way easier than it looks... and to be honest, using CE like this in Linux is still way better (and faster) than scanmem/gameconqueror... although of course I would want a native linux application that does the same things CE does ;-)

Anyway... this turned out to be longer than I expected... if anyone would give it a try, I'd be happy.
Hey eri.

fellow Linux user here. It works great. How to update the table to newer versions for Linux? :)
 

eriXD

Noobzor
Mar 9, 2017
8
0
1
#30
Hi, sorry for the late answer, I was... kind of occupied, even though I don't recall having done much during the last couple of days XD

Anyway... creating/updating ck2 tables for linux is kind of... messy... because the ceserver runs in a 64 bit environment and therefore interprets the games assembly as 64 bit code even though it should be 32 bit (and using the 32 bit version of the client didn't help for me - it just crashed). That has the ugly side effect of some assembly not being directly readable because for some commands that read or write from/to memory the ceserver will assume the longer 64 bit addresses even though these longer addresses might be part of following commands... and I have found that to be the case quite often with ck2 - a factor that made me almost give up on the table and that caused the time I needed for the creation of the initial table to be over half a day (I could only do it because I was looking at the Windows code and table by BringChaos simultaneously and could find some similarities in the code)... and it's also the fact (or one of them) why I haven't found how to enable cheats with mods enabled (though actually I don't use them anyway)...

Now, I could go into detail with what I'm usually doing when updating a "console in ironman" table, but... well, to be honest it's probably neither elegant nor clever, but as long as it gets the work done ;-) ... if you're really interested, I'll describe the process.

Btw, last time I checked - which was this morning - the table was still working...
 

danielyee

Expert Cheater
Apr 6, 2017
208
7
18
#31
hi ya adm n all friends ...this great game is awesome..ya the game just been updated last night..i would say..can fearless adm can update the trainer version..please..tq
 

ned_is_dead

What is cheating?
Mar 24, 2017
2
0
1
#32
eriXD post_id=4201 time=1491511646 user_id=928 said:
Hi, sorry for the late answer, I was... kind of occupied, even though I don't recall having done much during the last couple of days XD

Anyway... creating/updating ck2 tables for linux is kind of... messy... because the ceserver runs in a 64 bit environment and therefore interprets the games assembly as 64 bit code even though it should be 32 bit (and using the 32 bit version of the client didn't help for me - it just crashed). That has the ugly side effect of some assembly not being directly readable because for some commands that read or write from/to memory the ceserver will assume the longer 64 bit addresses even though these longer addresses might be part of following commands... and I have found that to be the case quite often with ck2 - a factor that made me almost give up on the table and that caused the time I needed for the creation of the initial table to be over half a day (I could only do it because I was looking at the Windows code and table by BringChaos simultaneously and could find some similarities in the code)... and it's also the fact (or one of them) why I haven't found how to enable cheats with mods enabled (though actually I don't use them anyway)...

Now, I could go into detail with what I'm usually doing when updating a "console in ironman" table, but... well, to be honest it's probably neither elegant nor clever, but as long as it gets the work done ;-) ... if you're really interested, I'll describe the process.

Btw, last time I checked - which was this morning - the table was still working...
Thanks for your reply. :)

I would be very interested in what you did but I doubt I would be able to understand it because I have no knowledge of assembly. :(
If you have a fool proof way of describing it, feel free to do so! ;)

Checked the newest CKII version. Works still like a charm!
 

Khevor

What is cheating?
Aug 17, 2017
2
0
1
#33
@eriXD Would you be willing to update the CK2 Ironman Console table? It stopped working for 2.7.2 (at least for me).
 

e479

Noobzor
Aug 17, 2017
5
1
3
#34
Khevor post_id=15533 time=1502991130 user_id=7924 said:
@eriXD Would you be willing to update the CK2 Ironman Console table? It stopped working for 2.7.2 (at least for me).
You can look in this topic:
http://fearlessrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=348&start=15#p1366
 

Khevor

What is cheating?
Aug 17, 2017
2
0
1
#35
e479 post_id=15705 time=1503217341 user_id=7915 said:
Khevor post_id=15533 time=1502991130 user_id=7924 said:
@eriXD Would you be willing to update the CK2 Ironman Console table? It stopped working for 2.7.2 (at least for me).
You can look in this topic:
http://fearlessrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=348&start=15#p1366
Thank you very kindly. :) (I wasn't even aware that existed).
 

danielyee

Expert Cheater
Apr 6, 2017
208
7
18
#36
hi sir n al community
this game is a good one..
can anyone update the table and add
unlimited karma plz
cos this game update dlc jade dragon
version 1.7.2
tq
 

eriXD

Noobzor
Mar 9, 2017
8
0
1
#37
Sorry for not having updated the table by now, I haven't acutally played ck2 since the Jade dragon came out (was a bit busy with real life and eu4 XD ... and from time to time I was trying to stop hoi4 from crashing, when I used the console, but that really is a pain in the...). I have for now updated the linux version of the table (as I play Paradox games mostly on my linux system at the moment) and maybe I'll look into the windows version later today, although there seems to be little point to it, if it has already been included in CompactDiscs table extension...
 
Top Bottom