Crusader Kings 2 v2.8.3 Steam (GM and More) 2018-Jun-12

Recifense

RCE Fanatics
Talents
Mar 2, 2017
660
220
43
Recifense post_id=15469 time=1502905510 user_id=68 said:
Hi guys,

I removed the beta and now I can see the update. I will work on it.

Cheers!

Done. Please look at the first post.

Cheers!
 

Visi

Noobzor
Mar 22, 2017
11
1
3
EDIT:
Nevermind. Table seems to work fine. Not sure why it didn't work the first time I tried it. Thanks!!
 

abcdefgddddd

What is cheating?
Aug 2, 2017
2
0
1
CompactDisc post_id=1366 time=1489349905 user_id=781 said:
------------------------------------------------------------------
<COLOR color="#BF00FF">Table Extension for Crusader Kings II v2.7.1.0 (WHCB)</COLOR>
------------------------------------------------------------------
==By CompactDisc and BringChaos==

This extension contains a large amount of extra pointers for the game. It will allow you to alter much more than Recifense's script alone.
It also enables the console in ironman mode and achievements in modded/ruler designer games.

Instructions:
Download the original table from Recifense and open it in cheat engine. Then open my extension in the same Cheat Engine instance. It may ask you if you want to merge or keep the current list, say yes.

Once you activate Recifense's script, the pointers should work. You can then save the merged table as a whole if you want to use it again.

If something doesn't work, please post it in this thread so I can fix it.

Updates:
18 Mar 2016: Updated for Crusader Kings II v2.7.0.1 (OAWR) - Extension v2.3
18 Mar 2016: Fix- Extension v2.3a
Fixed tech pointers + Added modded achievements
26 Apr 2016: Updated for Crusader Kings II v2.7.1.0 (APAH) - Extension v2.4
27 Apr 2016: Fix for v2.7.1.0 (BPAH) - Extension v2.5
- Fixed Selected County pointers

Wishlist:
- Nomadic pointers (Population/Manpower)
can you make table extension for 2.7.2 GMTV? i'll really appreciate for this
 

e479

Noobzor
Aug 17, 2017
6
1
3
To make ironman cheats work with 2.7.2 you need to change the 2.7.1 CT-file

aobscan(aob1, ?? ?? 56 8B F1 80 B8 FC 02 00 00 00 75 ??)
aobscan(aob2, 8B 1D ?? ?? ?? ?? 83 BB F4 02 00 00 00 <COLOR color="#FF0000">74</COLOR> ??)
aobscan(aob3, E8 ?? ?? ?? ?? C6 40 35 00 8A 45 C4 8B 75)
with this
aobscan(aob1, ?? ?? 56 8B F1 80 B8 FC 02 00 00 00 75 ??)
aobscan(aob2, 8B 1D ?? ?? ?? ?? 83 BB F4 02 00 00 00 <COLOR color="#40BF00">0F</COLOR> ??)
aobscan(aob3, E8 ?? ?? ?? ?? C6 40 35 00 8A 45 C4 8B 75)
And pointer
CK2game.exe+<COLOR color="#FF0000">E8D390</COLOR> offset +36
With this one
CK2game.exe+<COLOR color="#40BF00">E703E0</COLOR> offset +36
 

abcdefgddddd

What is cheating?
Aug 2, 2017
2
0
1
e479 post_id=15520 time=1502974283 user_id=7915 said:
To make ironman cheats work with 2.7.2 you need to change the 2.7.1 CT-file

aobscan(aob1, ?? ?? 56 8B F1 80 B8 FC 02 00 00 00 75 ??)
aobscan(aob2, 8B 1D ?? ?? ?? ?? 83 BB F4 02 00 00 00 <COLOR color="#FF0000">74</COLOR> ??)
aobscan(aob3, E8 ?? ?? ?? ?? C6 40 35 00 8A 45 C4 8B 75)
with this
aobscan(aob1, ?? ?? 56 8B F1 80 B8 FC 02 00 00 00 75 ??)
aobscan(aob2, 8B 1D ?? ?? ?? ?? 83 BB F4 02 00 00 00 <COLOR color="#40BF00">0F</COLOR> ??)
aobscan(aob3, E8 ?? ?? ?? ?? C6 40 35 00 8A 45 C4 8B 75)
And pointer
CK2game.exe+<COLOR color="#FF0000">E8D390</COLOR> offset +36
With this one
CK2game.exe+<COLOR color="#40BF00">E703E0</COLOR> offset +36
Thanks! it works very well.
 

Visi

Noobzor
Mar 22, 2017
11
1
3
e479 post_id=15520 time=1502974283 user_id=7915 said:
To make ironman cheats work with 2.7.2 you need to change the 2.7.1 CT-file

aobscan(aob1, ?? ?? 56 8B F1 80 B8 FC 02 00 00 00 75 ??)
aobscan(aob2, 8B 1D ?? ?? ?? ?? 83 BB F4 02 00 00 00 <COLOR color="#FF0000">74</COLOR> ??)
aobscan(aob3, E8 ?? ?? ?? ?? C6 40 35 00 8A 45 C4 8B 75)
with this
aobscan(aob1, ?? ?? 56 8B F1 80 B8 FC 02 00 00 00 75 ??)
aobscan(aob2, 8B 1D ?? ?? ?? ?? 83 BB F4 02 00 00 00 <COLOR color="#40BF00">0F</COLOR> ??)
aobscan(aob3, E8 ?? ?? ?? ?? C6 40 35 00 8A 45 C4 8B 75)
And pointer
CK2game.exe+<COLOR color="#FF0000">E8D390</COLOR> offset +36
With this one
CK2game.exe+<COLOR color="#40BF00">E703E0</COLOR> offset +36
Worked perfectly, thanks!!
 

CompactDisc

Expert Cheater
Fearless Donors
Mar 7, 2017
250
56
28
abcdefgddddd post_id=15506 time=1502949695 user_id=7541 said:
can you make table extension for 2.7.2 GMTV? i'll really appreciate for this
I could, because you asked nicely :)
http://fearlessrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=348&p=1366#p1366"><LINK_TEXT text="viewtopic.php?f=4&t=348&p=1366#p1366">http://fearlessrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=348&p=1366#p1366</LINK_TEXT>

Though, e479 already fixed it for me! Except for the religion pointer. So that was fun :)
I have long and hard workdays for a month now, so it's hard to work on anything else.
That's why the delays.
 

Visi

Noobzor
Mar 22, 2017
11
1
3
CompactDisc post_id=15547 time=1502997444 user_id=781 said:
abcdefgddddd post_id=15506 time=1502949695 user_id=7541 said:
can you make table extension for 2.7.2 GMTV? i'll really appreciate for this
I could, because you asked nicely :)
http://fearlessrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=348&p=1366#p1366"><LINK_TEXT text="viewtopic.php?f=4&t=348&p=1366#p1366">http://fearlessrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=348&p=1366#p1366</LINK_TEXT>

Though, e479 already fixed it for me! Except for the religion pointer. So that was fun :)
I have long and hard workdays for a month now, so it's hard to work on anything else.
That's why the delays.
Thank you very much for taking time out of your busy schedule to do this for everyone! =D
 

CompactDisc

Expert Cheater
Fearless Donors
Mar 7, 2017
250
56
28
Visi post_id=15558 time=1503016770 user_id=1470 said:
Thank you very much for taking time out of your busy schedule to do this for everyone! =D
I'm happy to contribute when I can :)
 

imsammers

What is cheating?
Aug 15, 2017
2
0
1
I am currently using all the updates, but when I check "Achievements enabled?" before I start a game, the achievements still say disabled. Will I still get achievements or is this bugged?


17 Aug 2016: Update for Crusader Kings II v2.7.2.0 (GMTV) - Extension v2.6
 
Mar 6, 2017
27
0
1
imsammers post_id=15844 time=1503418975 user_id=7876 said:
I am currently using all the updates, but when I check "Achievements enabled?" before I start a game, the achievements still say disabled. Will I still get achievements or is this bugged?


17 Aug 2016: Update for Crusader Kings II v2.7.2.0 (GMTV) - Extension v2.6
"Achievements enabled?" is a pointer, not a script. Instead of checking it, you should manually change its value from 0 to 1.
 

CompactDisc

Expert Cheater
Fearless Donors
Mar 7, 2017
250
56
28
[quote="H Con" post_id=15862 time=1503445713 user_id=746]
"Achievements enabled?" is a pointer, not a script. Instead of checking it, you should manually change its value from 0 to 1.
[/quote]
I endorse this message =)
 

tonzak

What is cheating?
Aug 28, 2017
1
0
1
Where exactly do I change the value for the "Minimum Wealth" script?
Nevermind, easier to just use the extension to add some gold.
 
Aug 29, 2017
7
0
1
Just joined, been using this table and the EU4 one for ages. They're awesome! Brilliantly on point for the new patches as well, It's like 'damn, new patch, never mind, Recifense will have a new table up soon' :D
 

TheThing

What is cheating?
Mar 12, 2017
3
0
1
Looks like achievments pointer not work properly when you add mod to existing game. Does anyone have a script, that disable checksum checking for achievments?

<IMG src="http://i.imgur.com/vNV8psr.png">
 

Butter Bar

What is cheating?
Aug 17, 2017
1
0
1
I don't know if I'm just having issues on my side, but whenever I activate the minimum Army and Defense troop size scripts it actually lowers the maximum amount by a substantial amount rather than just having a base amount of troops at all times. Apologies in advance if I'm just not understanding something.
 

srx47

What is cheating?
Mar 14, 2017
2
1
3
also in selected character edit piety misplaced with money.
actually would be nice to have both in table :)
 
Top Bottom