Crusader Kings 2 v2.8.2 Steam (GM and More) 2018-May-15

Aug 31, 2017
Recifense post_id=25279 time=1510966964 user_id=68 said:
Hi guys,

A table was added for version 2.8.0 (PLQA). Please look at the first post.

Cheers!
Now it's Compacts turn to update his extension. Please

CompactDisc

Expert Cheater
Fearless Donors
Mar 7, 2017
superqboi post_id=25285 time=1510974258 user_id=8216 said:
Recifense post_id=25279 time=1510966964 user_id=68 said:
Hi guys,

A table was added for version 2.8.0 (PLQA). Please look at the first post.

Cheers!
Now it's Compacts turn to update his extension. Please
I'm currently on my way to assess new houses. But I'll work on it Sunday evening (I live in Europe) Expect update Sunday evening (with some luck).

CompactDisc

Expert Cheater
Fearless Donors
Mar 7, 2017
I'm glad to see H Con uploading an update :)

I've updated mine too, including ethnicity and government, but I see H Con found the government pointer already :)
http://fearlessrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=348&start=15#p1366"><LINK_TEXT text="viewtopic.php?f=4&t=348&start=15#p1366">http://fearlessrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=348&start=15#p1366</LINK_TEXT>

Big kudos to H Con for updating everything ahead of me!

I really have the ambition to expand the table to include those pesky nomad numbers, but it's hard to pin down. I'll work on it after EU4 has its extension updated.

praisebob

What is cheating?
Nov 26, 2017
I seem to be having a problem with the vassals upgrade in 1 day cheat. I recently fabricated a claim on a kingdom and took it. This increased my holdings by a large amount. I started an upgrade binge, only to find that some of these holdings would upgrade quickly, but many of them wouldn't, including many that were directly held by vassals. Is there a limit on how many vassals the table can handle, or are the vassals I gained by inheriting the kingdom treated differently, or is there something else at play?

CompactDisc

Expert Cheater
Fearless Donors
Mar 7, 2017
praisebob post_id=26279 time=1511723112 user_id=10821 said:
I seem to be having a problem with the vassals upgrade in 1 day cheat. I recently fabricated a claim on a kingdom and took it. This increased my holdings by a large amount. I started an upgrade binge, only to find that some of these holdings would upgrade quickly, but many of them wouldn't, including many that were directly held by vassals. Is there a limit on how many vassals the table can handle, or are the vassals I gained by inheriting the kingdom treated differently, or is there something else at play?
Only direct vassals seem to work, if it's a vassal of a vassal it won't work.

praisebob

What is cheating?
Nov 26, 2017
CompactDisc post_id=26332 time=1511772170 user_id=781 said:
praisebob post_id=26279 time=1511723112 user_id=10821 said:
Only direct vassals seem to work, if it's a vassal of a vassal it won't work.
I think I've figured out my problem, the table figures vassals by title, rather than by court. When I became a king I gave away a bunch of my duchies because of the 'too many duchies' opinion malus, and it was those duchies in which the upgrading stopped, even among counts that were "my vassals" (also, I can't instantly upgrade the baronies that I own in these duchies)

Mar 8, 2017
So you want your vassals to be strong and with huge armies so they can become trouble? :eek:

Mar 2, 2017
Concentrated blasting on Paradox forum about missing Chinese artwork and UI finally get some result at least :D
No more Turkish yurts for Chinese temples, yay!!

Recifense

RCE Fanatics
Talents
Mar 2, 2017
Hi guys,

A table was added for version 2.8.1. Please look at the first post.

Cheers!

CompactDisc

Expert Cheater
Fearless Donors
Mar 7, 2017
I posted an update for the extension, but the old one should still work, mostly.

http://fearlessrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=348&start=15#p1366"><LINK_TEXT text="viewtopic.php?f=4&t=348&start=15#p1366">http://fearlessrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=348&start=15#p1366</LINK_TEXT>

Thanks to e479 for the achievement pointer

soupman

What is cheating?
Dec 8, 2017
I've managed to get this table working properly, but achievements are not enabled. I think the pointer is incorrect.
(I'm using no mods)

CompactDisc

Expert Cheater
Fearless Donors
Mar 7, 2017
Check the following please:
<LIST>

• <LI>
  • You are using ironman</LI>
    <LI>
  • You don't have mods on</LI>
    <LI>
  • You didn't touch the pointer</LI>
</LIST>
If you did all that, then it's most likely a bug in the game. It happened before and will happen again..
That said, I will recheck the pointer tonight just to make sure.

shackletonian

What is cheating?
Dec 9, 2017
Totally new, but found this while looking for trainers and wanted to say it's incredible! Is there a way to reduce the age of the ruler to never go past another age (e.g. 35) rather than 50?

Also, as noted, when I tried to start a new single player game as a Republic/merchant, no scripts could be selected. If I started a new game after loading a previous game, I could change my ruler's stats, piety, gold, etc, but not their technology or build speed.

CompactDisc

Expert Cheater
Fearless Donors
Mar 7, 2017
shackletonian post_id=27547 time=1512779591 user_id=11178 said:
Totally new, but found this while looking for trainers and wanted to say it's incredible! Is there a way to reduce the age of the ruler to never go past another age (e.g. 35) rather than 50?

Also, as noted, when I tried to start a new single player game as a Republic/merchant, no scripts could be selected. If I started a new game after loading a previous game, I could change my ruler's stats, piety, gold, etc, but not their technology or build speed.
You'd have to edit the code for that, I would honestly recommend trying, but if you need help, I don't really have the time for that right now. Feel free to join the discord though, some will help there. But make sure to mention you are new, they have little tolerance for ignorance otherwise.
Read the tutorials first though, it helps :)
https://discord.gg/mt4dW3h">https://discord.gg/mt4dW3h

Dec 10, 2017
First of all, thanks Recifense and CompactDisc for the awesome work!
CompactDisc it seems that the pointer for achievments its not working properly when you use the "Ruler Designer", unlike the table`s past versions. For example, if i start a game with mods and select a pre-defined ruler the achievments work, but if i create a custom ruler in "Ruler Designer" the achievments get disable.
Thank you very much in advance!

Top Bottom