Closing a Thread

May 17, 2018
Hi, I have a couple of open requests that have been completed. I wondered how do you close the threads as in mark them completed?

May 26, 2017

STN

Pleb
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 2, 2017
Hey sorry if this is actually really obvious but I don't seem to have the option to edit my own thread's topic prefix or really any of my posts in that thread after a while, so how should I go about marking it as complete ?
I go through the requests section everyday and change threads as required. You can also report them to be closed/changed to completed and that will bring it to my attention faster.

Normal members aren't going to get any privileges at all especially with this spam attack that's been going on (targeting xenforo forums especially). I am even manually approving registrations now.

May 26, 2017
I go through the requests section everyday and change threads as required. You can also report them to be closed/changed to completed and that will bring it to my attention faster.

Normal members aren't going to get any privileges at all especially with this spam attack that's been going on (targeting xenforo forums especially). I am even manually approving registrations now.
Understood, thanks.

Top Bottom