Call to Arms

WhiteSnoop

Cheater
Table Maker
Jun 1, 2017
Thought I share my table:
Features Version 1.000.0 - 1.000.8:
Improved Godmode for player units (vehicles, infantry, tanks)
Infinite infantry ammo
Infinite stamina
Infinite fuel
Free reinforcements; This will make reinforcements unlock and free. This script ALSO locks the quantity of the reinforcements.

Features Version 1.000.8 - 1.001.0:

Single Player Campaign
Improved Godmode for player units (vehicles, infantry, tanks)
Infinite infantry ammo
Infinite stamina
Infinite fuel
Free reinforcements; This will make reinforcements unlock and free. This script ALSO locks the quantity of the reinforcements.
--- Some options also work in Skirmish

SKIRMISH CHEATS:
Inf CP (it increases, but you can spawn/buy infinite)
No substraction of MP
Free reinforcements

Attachments

Last edited:
Mar 3, 2017
Wait, are you WhiteSnoop creator of MOW:AS2 CheatsMod? That mod was great! I modified them to spawn mod vehicle in vanilla/custom campaign.

Hope you'll make one for Call to Arms when it's full release :D

WhiteSnoop

Cheater
Table Maker
Jun 1, 2017
diabloamezon post_id=10398 time=1496749025 user_id=168 said:
Hope you'll make one for Call to Arms when it's full release :D
I will make one indeed once the game has something stable to go on :)

WhiteSnoop

Cheater
Table Maker
Jun 1, 2017
1.000.0(open beta) is out.. Will you update the table with more options?
Eventually I will, but diving into stuff at the moment seems useless to me as they keep overhauling the game. They recently changed to x64 and even that made a huge change to some things. I had to do a lot of work to get the basic options back. So thats why I rather wait untill the game is a bit more stable and doesn't get overhauled every day. I might make a cheatsmod soon for it too aswell as that I don't see huge problems with updating.

sefh

Noobzor
May 8, 2017
had the game crash twice now, not sure if it's because I'm using cheats that don't apply in the current situation like free reinforcements on missions with no reinforcements to call myself, second crash was in the first US mission when driving the grenade launcher truck, that time I had everything else but free reinforcements turned on (playing the 1.0002 game version with the latest table), otherwise seems to work :)

WhiteSnoop

Cheater
Table Maker
Jun 1, 2017
It appears to be godmode, for now don't use it or use it at the risk of crashing. I'm trying to fix it as we speak

Top Bottom