Call of Duty WWII

Sep 2, 2017
13
2
3
#42
l0wb1t post_id=24475 time=1510402519 user_id=6208 said:
Then I guess its just REVOLT crack.
RLD crack is useless since it doesn't work to play online at all.
 
Aug 27, 2017
6
0
1
#43
Thank you so much, I'm trying your table right now. Will tell you the result soon!

Edit: I tried the zombie table and it's doing well. Confirmed!
 

l0wb1t

Expert Cheater
Table Maker
May 29, 2017
118
26
28
#44
doshe post_id=24481 time=1510404406 user_id=8282 said:
l0wb1t post_id=24475 time=1510402519 user_id=6208 said:
Then I guess its just REVOLT crack.
RLD crack is useless since it doesn't work to play online at all.
Revolt lan fix was discontinued by Voksi, he said use RLD crack for playing local (MP, Zombie via hamachi, tunngle ect)

Table updated again, added Unlimited Throwables for the Zombie mode. I have Tunngle/Hamachi. i want to try out Hamachi frst, since my friend have problems with tunngle. i forwarded all game Ports, including Hamachi and Tunngle.

Hamachi:
l0wb1t's Slaughter House
PW: FRF
 
Sep 2, 2017
13
2
3
#45
l0wb1t post_id=24493 time=1510408437 user_id=6208 said:
doshe post_id=24481 time=1510404406 user_id=8282 said:
l0wb1t post_id=24475 time=1510402519 user_id=6208 said:
Then I guess its just REVOLT crack.
RLD crack is useless since it doesn't work to play online at all.
Revolt lan fix was discontinued by Voksi, he said use RLD crack for playing local (MP, Zombie via hamachi, tunngle ect)

Table updated again, added Unlimited Throwables for the Zombie mode. I have Tunngle/Hamachi. i want to try out Hamachi frst, since my friend have problems with tunngle. i forwarded all game Ports, including Hamachi and Tunngle.

Hamachi:
l0wb1t's Slaughter House
PW: FRF
Not true. It's the server that he hosts using SoftEther VPN that was discontinued. The crack itself still works independently using online lan services.
You can find the REVOLT crack here
However you would need the orginal exe's since RLD crack has its own exe's which are what you used to make the table. So I'm guessing that's why I'm crashing with RVT fix.
P/s: I would totally use RLD crack, in fact I was but then I realized that I couldn't connect to any servers at all and most if all people have Unable to connect to host problems using it. So I'm using REVOLT's instead, only difference you have to use a throwaway steam account you dont care about.
 

l0wb1t

Expert Cheater
Table Maker
May 29, 2017
118
26
28
#46
doshe post_id=24501 time=1510411874 user_id=8282 said:
Not true. It's the server that he hosts using SoftEther VPN that was discontinued. The crack itself still works independently using online lan services.
You can find the REVOLT crack here
However you would need the orginal exe's since RLD crack has its own exe's which are what you used to make the table. So I'm guessing that's why I'm crashing with RVT fix.
P/s: I would totally use RLD crack, in fact I was but then I realized that I couldn't connect to any servers at all and most if all people have Unable to connect to host problems using it. So I'm using REVOLT's instead, only difference you have to use a throwaway steam account you dont care about.

How about this?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7iFtRfh5yt4

Last time i used Vokisi's Fix i totally fucked up my PC that's why i had to format my SSD.
Did you saw any servers with RLD crack? me not, but since Kalas doing other shit, it's almoost impossible to figure our why it#s not working at all, i need someone to test, i want to play Online too.. ASAP

Could you contact me on Discord's FRF Channel??? Or any other instant messenger Instead of writing here on the forums, would be much easier for me
 

Blayde

Expert Cheater
Aug 25, 2017
229
1
16
#47
Daijobu post_id=24470 time=1510399707 user_id=61 said:
Hooking CheatEngine is sufficient to cause the crash with the legit Steam version.

To test this:
Started the game without CheatEngine running, played for 2 missions without game crash.
Started the game with CheatEngine running, unhooked, no crashes.
Started the game with CheatEngine running, hooked, crashes.
Started the game with CheatEngine running (renamed executable), hooked, crashes.
Started the game with CheatEngine running (own compiled version, differently named executable), hooked, crashes.
Just use kernelmode debugger (DBVM)
 

zikaras

What is cheating?
Apr 19, 2017
3
0
1
#49
table works in offline multiplayer with bots BUT unfortunately effects bots too
 

l0wb1t

Expert Cheater
Table Maker
May 29, 2017
118
26
28
#50
zikaras post_id=24606 time=1510467489 user_id=3240 said:
table works in offline multiplayer with bots BUT unfortunately effects bots too
It's made for Zombie mode not the mp. I can fix this later yes, but first i want to do something else. Enabling Nameplates, glowing players.

Edit:
add this to the Main Code script. Between line 67-68. Bots are no longer affected by the GodMode. i'will also add fix for super speed
Code:
cmp rbp,0
jne codeGM
sould look like this


For super speed (run and hit hotkey, it's not proper but it works)
Code:
cmp [rbx+704],0
je codeSS
cmp [rbx],0
je codeSS
Should look like this
 
Oct 23, 2017
10
0
1
#51
Seems unlimited "cash" doesnt work it shows max cash but after i buy something it does it again. Also everything seems priced at the max cost possible too....
 

iicecube

Expert Cheater
Sep 28, 2017
58
0
6
#53
crfrony post_id=24775 time=1510584476 user_id=9445 said:
when I change my mission my doll gets stuck, do not walk ... Just walk if I jump!
Just disable the menu then walk alittle and enable again when you start new mission.
You are suppose to get a reasonable ammo into the war and not infinite ammo. :lol:
 
Oct 16, 2017
8
0
1
#54
iicecube post_id=24855 time=1510657085 user_id=8878 said:
crfrony post_id=24775 time=1510584476 user_id=9445 said:
when I change my mission my doll gets stuck, do not walk ... Just walk if I jump!
Just disable the menu then walk alittle and enable again when you start new mission.
You are suppose to get a reasonable ammo into the war and not infinite ammo. :lol:
Rsrs, even if I hang up before the end of the mission, this happens...
 

Tanerseto

What is cheating?
Nov 16, 2017
4
0
1
#55
yes the cheat table is amazing super but i found problem by get max cash/points this works not right the maximum cash 999999 right, but other things suddenly cost 999999 cash ? i buy this and i have 0 cash why
the things cost 999999 cash :/ can you fix this please
 

l0wb1t

Expert Cheater
Table Maker
May 29, 2017
118
26
28
#56
Tanerseto post_id=25096 time=1510837303 user_id=10487 said:
yes the cheat table is amazing super but i found problem by get max cash/points this works not right the maximum cash 999999 right, but other things suddenly cost 999999 cash ? i buy this and i have 0 cash why
the things cost 999999 cash :/ can you fix this please
That'S why i had put it in the Test/WIP/Debug Section. I have no time yet to update these. Me and my Girlfriend aaiting our second Kid. :)
I'll look into that when i have more time .
 

zikaras

What is cheating?
Apr 19, 2017
3
0
1
#57
i wish to your child to be healthy and strong and to your girlfriend to have an easy birth,Congratulations.
 

l0wb1t

Expert Cheater
Table Maker
May 29, 2017
118
26
28
#58
zikaras post_id=25293 time=1510981177 user_id=3240 said:
i wish to your child to be healthy and strong and to your girlfriend to have an easy birth,Congratulations.
Thanks for the nice words!
 

ReDragonInc

Expert Cheater
Mar 10, 2017
93
0
6
#59
Confirmed. Just having Cheat Engine open when launching the game, or launching CE while the game is running (Without hooking) will immediately crash the game.
 

l0wb1t

Expert Cheater
Table Maker
May 29, 2017
118
26
28
#60
ReDragonInc post_id=25543 time=1511162313 user_id=990 said:
Confirmed. Just having Cheat Engine open when launching the game, or launching CE while the game is running (Without hooking) will immediately crash the game.
Then cheat engine is detectet in original Version. May i buy the game later. You could use an undetected cheat engine. Or make your own undetected cheat engine.
 
Top Bottom