[GIVEAWAY] Burnout Paradise Ultimate Box (Steam)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GiveawayBot

Administrator
Administrator
Apr 22, 2018
Game: Burnout Paradise Ultimate Box
Giveaway Link: https://fearlessrevolution.com/raffle/1/view
Steam URL: http://store.steampowered.com/app/24740/Burnout_Paradise_The_Ultimate_Box/

Download Burnout™ Paradise: The Ultimate Box today. Paradise City is the largest and most dangerous setting yet for the best-selling Burnout series. The massive setting gives players an open-ended world to explore, as they race their vehicles through hundreds of miles of roads and underground passages with more than 70 different cars. Speed through the streets from event to event, racking up points that are saved to your Paradise City driver’s license. Earn the vaunted “Burnout” license by smashing through billboards, jumping ramps, and sustaining crashes with the improved damage system.

Giveaway brought you you by Lord Blade!

TechnoJacker

Cheater
Fearless Donors
Apr 2, 2017
a donor win the raffle ? certainly not rigged
We use this XenForo 2 add-on here. The add-on chooses someone at random when the time is up, we have no control over who wins. We can set who can enter the give aways like restricting user groups, post counts, etc (In this case, everyone but guests and those with over 5 posts) but not who wins it.

STN

Pleb
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 2, 2017
a donor win the raffle ? certainly not rigged
If that was a factor, Kalas would've won since he has donated more. And i am certainly up the chain, i didn't win either. I agree, it's rigged in favor of V

hysspy

ThumbsUp Hunter
Table Maker
Aug 24, 2017
what you win the game by the amount of likes and a donation???
@matrix501 : Not by likes or donation, just like sir @TechnoJacker said it's random using addon

[We use this XenForo 2 add-on here. The add-on chooses someone at random when the time is up, we have no control over who wins. We can set who can enter the give aways like restricting user groups, post counts, etc (In this case, everyone but guests and those with over 5 posts) but not who wins it. ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom