Binding Of Isaac: Afterbirth+

Baofu

Novice Cheater
Mar 15, 2017
Playing as the Forgotten while running the table sometimes makes live bombs invisible. Not sure if its because of the cheat table or if it's my version of Isaac.

Mar 5, 2017
what options in the table do you enable when that happened? I will take a look at it when I have time.

cptctl

What is cheating?
May 4, 2018
I'm not sure what could be happening here, but it seems like the floor pointers script is broken. Every other option is working fine now, so it's something of a mystery.

Mar 5, 2017
Ok so apparently there was an update to the game since it messed up one or 2 scripts through my quick testing. so here we go with update 1.4:

-fixed the Floor script thank you @cptctl for reporting it.
-fixed the Custom Seed w/ Achievement Script(reversible) and added some wild cards to the aobs.

from my testing, these were the ones that needed a fix but please feel free to report any other problems.

As always I hope you enjoy :D.

Attachments

Baofu

Novice Cheater
Mar 15, 2017
Thanks again. That was just to cover a couple achievements I cant do online because they require dailies. I like being semi-legit with my stuff at least.

Sep 4, 2017
Alucain, for Angel/Devil door script, I found those :
Code:
aobscanmodule(DoorGH,isaac-ng.exe,* * * 84 C0 75 14 68 D7 00 00 00 8D 8E) //
aobscanmodule(DoorDual,isaac-ng.exe,84 C0 0F 84 0B 05 00 00 8B 0D)
For Goat Head, you should look for a new "start" position (to make a more "patch stable" AOB), the code changed a lot

Top Bottom