Announcement Back to Xenforo2!

TheyCallMeTim13

I... am an enchanter.
Talents
Fearless Donors
Mar 3, 2017
What planes/time frame are we looking at for adding Lua and ASM support for the code blocks? Just curious.

STN

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 2, 2017
What planes/time frame are we looking at for adding Lua and ASM support for the code blocks? Just curious.
Right now
LUA:
Lua:
debug_setBreakpoint(readPointer(messageString.getCurrentAddress()+0x08)+0x0c, 4, bptWrite, hookText)
ASM:
NASM:
push rax
push rbx
call rdx
mov [rcx], 92ace
Click

Deepthroat

What is cheating?
Aug 28, 2017
My account password was changed, and I can't find my post history.

Is this intended?

SendMe

Mr. Anti-Spam
Staff member
Shogun
Discord Staff
Feb 2, 2018
Last edited by a moderator:

Deepthroat

What is cheating?
Aug 28, 2017
Last edited by a moderator:
Mar 24, 2017
I dont like new style :( So bright for me. Old one was comfortable for eyes neutral colors.
nwm switched to carbon style. Still bad, but not toxic bright.

STN

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 2, 2017
That only shows 4 out of 10 comments, is a huge red flag my PW got changed with the transfer.

I'll blame it on the complexity of my PW for now.
No posts have been lost

And passwords haven't been changed, in fact all data has been transferred without any hiccups (except likes). Could've been a sessions issue, clearing your cache should've fixed the issue (or resetting your password :p )

Deepthroat

What is cheating?
Aug 28, 2017
No posts have been lost

And passwords haven't been changed, in fact all data has been transferred without any hiccups (except likes). Could've been a sessions issue, clearing your cache should've fixed the issue (or resetting your password :p )
Yes I had to reset my PW, and changed it in the process.

zipera

What is cheating?
Apr 19, 2017
Previous forum was more "readable" for me. Now i'm attacked from everywhere by useless addons like "click to expand" or "hover to see more", thousands of useless emoticons. Attachments are displayed in one row and i hate that. Simplicity is bliss.

STN

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 2, 2017
Previous forum was more "readable" for me. Now i'm attacked from everywhere by useless addons like "click to expand" or "hover to see more", thousands of useless emoticons. Attachments are displayed in one row and i hate that. Simplicity is bliss.
Not sure what you mean. You can completely remove the sidebar.

Nothing else is different from phpbb.

I actually like the attachment view because it encourages reading the thread rather than quicker leeching but we're working on adding descriptions back to them.

fantomas

Novice Cheater
Table Maker
Mar 25, 2017
Do not remember if this was mentioned before but it seems I am no longer able to 'like' a post (firefox, IE), no matter what theme. I cleaned browser(s) cache(s) but it changes nothing.

STN

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 2, 2017
Do not remember if this was mentioned before but it seems I am no longer able to 'like' a post (firefox, IE), no matter what theme. I cleaned browser(s) cache(s) but it changes nothing.
Fixed

Last edited:

Visi

What is cheating?
Mar 22, 2017
I kind of miss how big the old avatars were, but I guess I understand why they were made smaller.