Announcement Back to Xenforo2!

SunBeam

RCE Fanatics
Talents
Fearless Donors
Feb 4, 2018
Default one is available too :p We might add more in the future (hint: Ortem).

Mar 15, 2017
How can I be a donor if I live in Brazil there're any problems doing it?? Because I've seen it on twitter that the donations it's blocked or something, is it true?

SunBeam

RCE Fanatics
Talents
Fearless Donors
Feb 4, 2018
^ It's simple. You go to a clinic and donate. That way, you become a donor :D What's your blood-type?

TheyCallMeTim13

Wiki Monster
Talents
Fearless Donors
Mar 3, 2017
I thinks it's a great upgrade, thanks FCE staff for working to make this transition.

EDIT: looks like user groups are up.

danielyee

Expert Cheater
Apr 6, 2017
dear all..community..administration..fellow committee..
I m very delighted to know it'been updated ..a new format.. I only hope adm..can make us easy to donate ..u see i m in a rural area.i do hope ask can make some changes on how to donate..
and I wish to congrats fearlessrevolution

..its great..i like it very much..all the best sire..daniel

gir489

RCE Fanatics
Talents
May 8, 2017
I miss those title bar images we used to have. Everything else was shit about the old forums.

gir489

RCE Fanatics
Talents
May 8, 2017
Yes but we got likes and reactions now!. WAY WAY BETTER!.
We Facebook now. So, STN when are you gonna go before the US congress and have them ask you irrelevant questions about video game cheating?

walkingdone

What is cheating?
Apr 11, 2018
I really miss the old forum table sections where you can find the posts for an exact game by ranking all posts A-Z or Z-A. Is there any way to bring that function back? Like rank by Subjects, Upload date, ...

Kalas

Cat'n America!
Fearless Donors
Table Maker
Mar 3, 2017
I really miss the old forum table sections where you can find the posts for an exact game by ranking all posts A-Z or Z-A. Is there any way to bring that function back? Like rank by Subjects, Upload date, ...
There is a quick chat addon for xf2 which can be useful.

acecel

Expert Cheater
Apr 9, 2017
And as it look this post will be full of thanks, i would like to give a big THANK YOU to the founder of this forum (Creator, administrators, and all the team behind).
We NEEDED a forum dedicated to this "theme", and i am glad this one exist and it's becoming bigger and more known.

PS : You should have a logo :p

STN

Pleb
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 2, 2017

Top Bottom