Atelier Firis: The Alchemist and the Mysterious Journey +25 (table Update12)

tsvstrife

What is cheating?
Jan 1, 2018
On forehand I want to thank the hard working folks that give us the tables and I want to wish you guys still the best wishes and a happy new year, but Atelier Firis is now at Update 16 ver. 1.0.0.16 and it seems that the table makes the game crash.

twensk

What is cheating?
Jan 2, 2018
Thanks for this table! I was going insane changing addresses every other battle... And it's working fine for me under 1.0.0.16 without crashing. What did crash was the OP after the Borderless Gaming program, so i just renamed the OP movie files, or disabled borderless gaming, and it worked fine.

On the other hand, i fucked and bought a key item from a vendor with only 1 stock 33 times without paying attention... now i can't discard them because they're key items. Any ideas if there's a way to delete them, or enable the discard menu for key items? Thanks in advance.

zachillios

Expert Cheater
Mar 3, 2017
twensk post_id=29403 time=1514921325 user_id=11825 said:
Thanks for this table! I was going insane changing addresses every other battle... And it's working fine for me under 1.0.0.16 without crashing. What did crash was the OP after the Borderless Gaming program, so i just renamed the OP movie files, or disabled borderless gaming, and it worked fine.

On the other hand, i fucked and bought a key item from a vendor with only 1 stock 33 times without paying attention... now i can't discard them because they're key items. Any ideas if there's a way to delete them, or enable the discard menu for key items? Thanks in advance.
See if you can use the highlight item code and turn them into something else, and then sell them that way.

twensk

What is cheating?
Jan 2, 2018
zachillios post_id=29436 time=1514963503 user_id=259 said:
See if you can use the highlight item code and turn them into something else, and then sell them that way.
Omg, thanks a lot for the help! I still couldn't get Logy to buy them, but i turned them into something I could use as alchemy material and they're now gone! :D

Top Bottom