Assassin's Creed: Origins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 24, 2017
arkane78 post_id=26132 time=1511618741 user_id=10777 said:
1) Load Game
2) At 'Press Any Key' fire up CE, load the table, activating the 'item quantity mod', 'movement mod' and 'time of day mod' - nothing else.
3) Load your existing save.
[...]
5) Enable 'ignore adrenaline'
[...]
11) Enable 'ignore adrenaline'
12) CTD?
Yes, because you have to activate ALL the cheats you want on the title screen.

Cielos

RCE Fanatics
Talents
Mar 3, 2017
arkane78 post_id=26138 time=1511622675 user_id=10777 said:
Hi Cielos,

Have just tested this a little further, I killed a bunch of enemies, got a full blue bar and then enabled 'ignore adrenaline' - no CTD.
Quite odd as to why it did it initially but now doesn't - perhaps you have to kill a few people first?

-A78
no, it has nothing to do with "kill a few people first", instead, the script does have a potential crash. it may try to read a bad pointer when trying to force write the adrenaline for the yellow bar usage.
try the following script and see if it fixes the problem.
copy and paste the following ONTO the table. (just copy the following codes, highlight "ignore andernaline .3", then press ctrl-V).
activate this script (instead of the existing one in the table) on the "Press Any Keys" screen like all the other scripts.
Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<CheatTable>
  <CheatEntries>
    <CheatEntry>
      <ID>1747</ID>
      <Description>"ignore adrenaline .4"</Description>
      <LastState Activated="1"/>
      <Color>FF0000</Color>
      <VariableType>Auto Assembler Script</VariableType>
      <AssemblerScript>[ENABLE]
//code from here to '[DISABLE]' will be used to enable the cheat
aobscanmodule(adrenalineReadOnOverpowerAttackUseAttemptAOB,ACOrigins.exe,E8 ** ** ** ** 48 83 ** ** ** 8B E8 75 ** 48 8B 17)
registersymbol(adrenalineReadOnOverpowerAttackUseAttemptAOB)

alloc(newmem,2048,adrenalineReadOnOverpowerAttackUseAttemptAOB) //"ACOrigins.exe"+1599233)
label(originalcode_ignoreadrenaline)
registersymbol(originalcode_ignoreadrenaline)
label(exit)

newmem: //this is allocated memory, you have read,write,execute access
//place your code here
reassemble(adrenalineReadOnOverpowerAttackUseAttemptAOB)

mov eax,64
test rcx,rcx //
jz @f        //
mov [rcx-40],eax

@@:
readmem(adrenalineReadOnOverpowerAttackUseAttemptAOB+5,7)
reassemble(adrenalineReadOnOverpowerAttackUseAttemptAOB+c)
jmp exit

originalcode_ignoreadrenaline:
readmem(adrenalineReadOnOverpowerAttackUseAttemptAOB,14)
//call ACOrigins.AK::WriteBytesMem::Clear+129140
//cmp qword ptr [rdi+08],00
//mov ebp,eax
//jne ACOrigins.AK::WriteBytesMem::Bytes+63C4B1

exit:
jmp adrenalineReadOnOverpowerAttackUseAttemptAOB+e //"ACOrigins.exe"+1599241

///

adrenalineReadOnOverpowerAttackUseAttemptAOB: //"ACOrigins.exe"+1599233:
jmp newmem

[DISABLE]
//code from here till the end of the code will be used to disable the cheat
dealloc(newmem)
adrenalineReadOnOverpowerAttackUseAttemptAOB: //"ACOrigins.exe"+1599233:
readmem(originalcode_ignoreadrenaline,14)
//db E8 28 C1 69 00 48 83 7F 08 00 8B E8 75 10
//Alt: call ACOrigins.AK::WriteBytesMem::Clear+129140
//Alt: cmp qword ptr [rdi+08],00
//Alt: mov ebp,eax
//Alt: jne ACOrigins.AK::WriteBytesMem::Bytes+63C4B1

unregistersymbol(originalcode_ignoreadrenaline)
</AssemblerScript>
    </CheatEntry>
  </CheatEntries>
</CheatTable>

arkane78

What is cheating?
Nov 25, 2017
Hi Cielos,

I've followed your instructions and the 'ignore adrenaline .4' works without the CTD. Thanks very much for your help :)

-A78

Nov 24, 2017
did we miss some patch? yesterday everything worked out of the box, today the movement sensu teleport crashes the game on pressing `v`

Oct 16, 2017
cant select anything im on the press any button screen and the table will not activate. i have the right .exe loaded too but for some reason it doesnt activate when i press enable.1

weapon editor works but nothing else

Oct 17, 2017
Is there a way to modify heka chest loot outcome? I've opened a shitton of boxes and wasn't able to get the flaming horse so far. Idk if it isn't in the boxes itself or just super rare(got almost all other stuff except pretty much everything from the nightmare pack).

Jun 5, 2017
Yrishi post_id=26441 time=1511887790 user_id=9488 said:
Is there a way to modify heka chest loot outcome? I've opened a shitton of boxes and wasn't able to get the flaming horse so far. Idk if it isn't in the boxes itself or just super rare(got almost all other stuff except pretty much everything from the nightmare pack).
The Nightmare and First Civilization packs were not added to loot boxes yet, Ubi confirmed some time ago they'd add them at a later date in a patch.

Oct 17, 2017
[quote="Night Terror" post_id=26461 time=1511900480 user_id=6362]
The Nightmare and First Civilization packs were not added to loot boxes yet, Ubi confirmed some time ago they'd add them at a later date in a patch.
[/quote]

Ah I see, thanks for the info. What a cuck move to add the as seperate DLCs and not even let them be a part of the season pass

Oct 29, 2017
Already used about 5 mill, no unicorn for me yet. I am tired of the opening system and wish you could buy several at once... Did you use any kind of macro software to make your life easier? Tried several but either the click-send won't work or it won't send the Escape-Key to fully automate it :-(

Cielos

RCE Fanatics
Talents
Mar 3, 2017
@xICEMANx117
are you using other trainers/table?

@eTheBlack
nah, it's quite easy compared to Black Flag. if you find it difficult, use CE's speedhack to slowdown the gameplay. note that you have to enable the speed hack at the logo screen and leave it enabled for the whole game session. just change the speed back to 1 when you don't need to slow down the game. you can setup hotkeys in the CE's settings so that you can change the speed easily in-game.
or you can always use the trainer, check out Bobo's trainer.

@Sefer
use CE's speedhack to speed up the game. note that you have to enable the speed hack at the logo screen and leave it enabled for the whole game session. just change the speed back to 1 when you don't need to speed up the game.

@all
I've uninstalled the game for now. if you have problem, try reading the post where you download the table from again.
if it doesn't help, try to describe your problem in details. I may revisit the game anyway when there're new DLCs released (hopefully, as I paid for the gold edition, expecting there's more in the future... like more ((many more)) missions with Aya, instead of just ship battles)

eTheBlack

Expert Cheater
Mar 10, 2017
Good idea with slow motion. I used it to speed up horse racing, it was boring. I did it on fly, it didnt crash game. Will check it out, thanks

Also Bobo's trainers are paid, a no no from me

Oct 29, 2017
Cielos post_id=26524 time=1511962412 user_id=177 said:
@Sefer
use CE's speedhack to speed up the game. note that you have to enable the speed hack at the logo screen and leave it enabled for the whole game session. just change the speed back to 1 when you don't need to speed up the game.
Thanks for the hint! But the initial question remains unchanged. Is there a macro/automation software able to fully interact with the game client? If I am unlucky and have to spent another 5 mill, thats another 1700 hold-click/escape events... Can't stand it anymore :p

EDIT: Finally found something which worked. "TinyTaskPortable" ... Was able to send the click and escape. With the speedhack and 30minutes runtime I was finally able to get the last mount :D

Jun 9, 2017
on the movement mod, for the WALK SPEED. it can ONLY be set between 0 and 1 correct? if i set it above 1 (eg. 2 or 3), the speed caps at 1 which is the running speed.

i was thinking i can make him walk "faster" than running but cant

Oct 28, 2017
I've got an idea for the next update: how about a "reset crafting" option, so that the values stay raised and you increase them even more by crafting the upgrades again .

AeroCod

What is cheating?
Dec 6, 2017
Peoblem, the newest update for this cheat crashes my game once I enable WeaponEditor3 or enable.1... I'm not sure if it's my end or if theres something wrong with the current version. Help would be appreciated. :)

EmpySprite

What is cheating?
Dec 8, 2017
I'm looking to get addresses for all the inventory party and money and ability points. I want to be able to set my own markers not just do unlimited. I used one of the unlimited cheats and it set my carbon crystals to 9999 and I'm wanting to get it back to normal. Any ideas?

May 22, 2017
Undead option started to crash the game when player deals damage. Doesn't matter when I enable it, even with process pause it still crashes the game.

Edit: table in first post still works.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom