Assassin's Creed: Origins

Status
Not open for further replies.

0celot

What is cheating?
Nov 13, 2017
Sadly, the "Unlimited Health" cheat doesn't work. After a few consecutive hits from the enemy you are alive, but the game thinks you're dead. You just lay there on the floor, no moving, no menus. Only way out that I've seen is to close the game from task manager.

Any fixes? (I'm new to CE)

Cielos

RCE Fanatics
Talents
Mar 3, 2017
table from this post updated.
Update12
- added ignore curse health-penalty.
- updated undead. added one more injection point, which should skip the script-kill routine now.
- updated movement mod and senu teleport. fixed 2 potential crashes since Update9, which were caused by some bad editing when I was refining them on that update.

RazliemDFaux

What is cheating?
Nov 14, 2017
It'd be a blast if somebody found the Hippodrome pointers, and if they made a weapon editor. Honestly I wanted to make it myself, but I have almost zero experience with Cheat Engine other then using the tables on this site.

Anacra

Expert Cheater
Mar 21, 2017
RazliemDFaux post_id=24875 time=1510667173 user_id=10423 said:
It'd be a blast if ... they made a weapon editor.
Currently, the best option is to use the "Ignore $" command and keep buying Heka chests. That should give you pretty much all weapons eventually. But yeah, if you want to add unique passives then you're out of luck currently.

Nov 11, 2017
Everything on this table works great now! It's really handy.

I was wondering if the inf. items or ignore resources affects silica, though? Or if there is any way currently to get the stuff quickly? Thanks!

Anacra

Expert Cheater
Mar 21, 2017
dnap2010 post_id=25077 time=1510800390 user_id=10313 said:

I was wondering if the inf. items or ignore resources affects silica, though? Or if there is any way currently to get the stuff quickly? Thanks!
We'd likely need an item quantity editor for that, but don't think that code has been found yet. Cielos has done it in other games where you can highlight the item you can want, and then edit its quantity, quality, etc. I am guessing this game's code are slightly harder to crack (or Cielos is just busy).

Cielos

RCE Fanatics
Talents
Mar 3, 2017
another update...
Update13
- added instant charged heavy attack.
- added weapon editor.
remember to READ THE DESCRIPTION first~
Anacra post_id=25080 time=1510801050 user_id=1417 said:

We'd likely need an item quantity editor for that, but don't think that code has been found yet. Cielos has done it in other games where you can highlight the item you can want, and then edit its quantity, quality, etc. I am guessing this game's code are slightly harder to crack (or Cielos is just busy).
quantity is a 4 bytes value, use some or gain some and you can find it in no time. the items you have are 20 bytes each, just view them on the Memory View and you can edit the quantities easily.
after finding the value, you can also place a break point to "find out what access the address" when you access the inventory menu. the opcodes you found should read the quantities of ALL the items owned whenever you enter the inv menu. so you don't need to write any script for it if you just want to do some one-time-edit of the quantities of some items.

fgump

Expert Cheater
Nov 8, 2017
Nice, looking forward to using the item editor. can you go into more details on how to use it? And making uber oP gear D:

Jun 5, 2017
I'm wondering, is there anything that could be done to trick the game to get outfits? Specifically looking to get the Anubis one, which is gotten through Trials of the Gods.

jonasbeckman

Expert Cheater
May 6, 2017
Would be convenient, grinding through the Krokodipolis and Cyrene arenas wasn't the most fun due to how repetitive the fights got (Do these three common fights before you can fight the boss and now do it all over again with enemies being two levels higher ha ha.) same for some of the horses you unlock via quests or the Hippodrome racing I suppose.

Just skins though but some are pretty nice.
The one for taking out all the Phylakitai in particular though the crate ones aren't bad, a new one was added yesterday I think it was but even with setting gold to somewhere around 9 million and spending about 3 of it I still only got the bow from this particular set in addition to way too many wayfarer camels, got the unicorn though finally so that's one more that can be crossed off I guess ha ha.
(No sign of the mummy outfit so far either, must be weighted or just a very, very low percentage considering that you can spend tens of thousand of gold and still not gain any outfit items.)

EDIT: I do wonder if the Anubis outfit is in the game files at all though, it will require finishing all the god trials (4, first one is just over but they repeat.) and the second one hasn't started yet with patch 1.05 being released on console shortly and for PC...well there's no ETA yet but the list of changes looked really good finally fixing several minor annoyances and other bugs and also allows for keyboard controls for setting Bayek's hair and beard which should also persist through cutscenes and such from now on. :)
(UI settings seem like they will stick too, no more instagram type tag photos over the fast travel icons, heh.)

Well it probably is, along with other unused (As of yet.) content I'm guessing.

Anacra

Expert Cheater
Mar 21, 2017
Thanks for the info, Cielos.

Does anyone know if it is possible to reset your skill tree?

SandNiBBa

What is cheating?
Nov 17, 2017
Cielos post_id=25114 time=1510846993 user_id=177 said:
another update...
Update13
- added weapon editor.

quantity is a 4 bytes value, use some or gain some and you can find it in no time. the items you have are 20 bytes each, just view them on the Memory View and you can edit the quantities easily.
after finding the value, you can also place a break point to "find out what access the address" when you access the inventory menu. the opcodes you found should read the quantities of ALL the items owned whenever you enter the inv menu. so you don't need to write any script for it if you just want to do some one-time-edit of the quantities of some items.
Hey man, activating your table causes my game to instantly crash. I've tried multiple versions of CE.
I am able to activate and use it when inside the pause menu/inventory, but as soon as I escape into the game, it crashes.

I've also tried only activating it during the title screen but it didn't help, that also seemed advice for an outdated version.

Sep 24, 2017
Infinite Ammo crashes the game when Rate of Fire is 0.01 (or when activated in-game instead of at title screen?)

Nov 11, 2017
Cielos post_id=25114 time=1510846993 user_id=177 said:
another update...
Update13
- added weapon editor.

I was actually able to find the Silica Dust quantity value while in a tomb. I searched for my value (24 at the time), picked up one and searched for 25, picked up another and searched for 26. Worked great. But changing it didn't do anything. I know I had the right value, because when I picked up 27, it changed in my CE table, too. But when I'd change it in CE, the value wouldn't change in-game. Even if I checked the box to freeze the value, it would stay at 27, which is how many I currently have. Seems Silica must be server side or something, and is constantly overridden. I can't get it to change. I've also discovered just about the entire map and grabbed every location, while still obviously being quite short of the 50 needed for the Sphinx tomb. I'm in for a long road pouring over every discovered location in hopes of finding Silica I missed. Not looking forward to that.

Apr 7, 2017
Has anyone identified how to change the special effect of a weapon with the weapon editor? E.g from Poison to Health on Hit?

Rstish0

What is cheating?
Mar 8, 2017
Cielos post_id=23057 time=1509646103 user_id=177 said:
ignore $
- you can buy/upgrade anything with zero $.
- $ still drop until it reaches zero when you use it.
- DOESN'T affect "Refill", you can't Refill ammo without enough $. (probably just need to flip another flag, as the concept is just the same, feel free to trace the flag-flipping code yourself...)
I got same outfit twice, when I had "ignore $" activated.
Outfit which I got twice is "Bathhouse Towel", since outfit changes automatically during quest and I got it also as reward from
completing "End of The Snake" quest.

Cielos

RCE Fanatics
Talents
Mar 3, 2017
update...
Update15
- added light bow arrow "clip" mod.
- updated sync equipments level to sync equipments level / reset outfit quantities, as title suggests, you can also use this script to reset outfit quantities to 1 if you've got 2 or more of some of them. also, you can't sync the equipments level with your current level if you're level 40 before this update. it's fixed now.

///*****************************************************************************///
Rstish0 post_id=25338 time=1511016845 user_id=879 said:
[...]
I got same outfit twice, when I had "ignore $" activated.
Outfit which I got twice is "Bathhouse Towel", since outfit changes automatically during quest and I got it also as reward from
completing "End of The Snake" quest.
thanks for the report~ and yea it happened to me too, but I don't really think it's because of ignore $ it seems, as it only handle the cost vs fund compare when you enter the the shop menu. I may have a look later (I doubt I would though...).

anyway, in the mean time, you should re-download the table as I've updated a script so that you can use it to reset those double outfit back to 1.

///*****************************************************************************///
dnap2010 post_id=25291 time=1510980154 user_id=10313 said:
[...]
I was actually able to find the Silica Dust quantity value while in a tomb. I searched for my value (24 at the time), picked up one and searched for 25, picked up another and searched for 26. Worked great. But changing it didn't do anything. I know I had the right value, because when I picked up 27, it changed in my CE table, too. But when I'd change it in CE, the value wouldn't change in-game. Even if I checked the box to freeze the value, it would stay at 27, which is how many I currently have. Seems Silica must be server side or something, and is constantly overridden. I can't get it to change. I've also discovered just about the entire map and grabbed every location, while still obviously being quite short of the 50 needed for the Sphinx tomb. I'm in for a long road pouring over every discovered location in hopes of finding Silica I missed. Not looking forward to that.
there are more than enough of Silica in the game. I've activated all the ancient machines (including the Sphinx tomb) and I still have 21 left.
anyway, I may have a look at it IF I find myself more Silica to pick up later.

SandNiBBa post_id=25210 time=1510918605 user_id=10511 said:
[...]
Hey man, activating your table causes my game to instantly crash. I've tried multiple versions of CE.
I am able to activate and use it when inside the pause menu/inventory, but as soon as I escape into the game, it crashes.

I've also tried only activating it during the title screen but it didn't help, that also seemed advice for an outdated version.
need more details. like, at the very least, the options you used and/or any pointers freeze, etc.
it may not guarantee a solution, but at least it could help to deduce how did it happened on your game.

fireundubh post_id=25289 time=1510976319 user_id=8765 said:
Infinite Ammo crashes the game when Rate of Fire is 0.01 (or when activated in-game instead of at title screen?)
didn't happened to me. any more details so that I can re-create the crash?

ColdWater post_id=25244 time=1510940515 user_id=10235 said:
Cielos post_id=23057 time=1509646103 user_id=177 said:
Hi, man, can the attributes of weapons be saved?
no.

ConnollyUK post_id=25333 time=1511013928 user_id=2099 said:
Has anyone identified how to change the special effect of a weapon with the weapon editor? E.g from Poison to Health on Hit?
1, equip a YELLOW weapon with "Health on Hit", it should have 4 "# of properties":
- "[base property]" is probably the basic weapon stats, not tested.
- "[property 2]" through "[property 4]" will be the property of the icons you can see on the weapon info. and they are in the same order as you can see on screen. that's why "[property 4]" will be holding the "Health on Hit" property.
2. copy the value of the "base" under "[property 4]".
3. equip the YELLOW weapon that has the "Poison" property, paste the value to the "base" under "[property 4]".
4. re-enter the Gear menu to check the changes. then re-equip the weapon just to make sure.

///

2 things worth of note:
1. the changes you made won't be saved when you reload the game. as these properties are actually hardcoded, every time the game load a save, it would just read the weapon you have in the savefile, and load the weapon "stats" from the templates.
2. most of the properties just took one property slot except the "CURSE" property, somehow it took up 2 properties (the last 2 of course), thus a CURSEd weapon have 5 properties in total actually, both [property 4] and [property 5] are related to the "CURSE" property. my guess is that the last property is for the on-screen max health decreased warning display. yet to test this assumption though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom