Assassin's Creed: Origins

Status
Not open for further replies.

windester13

What is cheating?
Apr 21, 2018
Hey seems my post disappeared with the change over, anywho just wondering if there will be an update to table for game version 1.5 and if possible either to stabilize the senu teleport or add option to click on map. Was enjoying teleporting, now i have to deal with fast travels, mehhhhh. Anyway let me know and thanks again for all the work you guys do.

windester13

What is cheating?
Apr 21, 2018
yah I was silly and forgot to disable auto update. All good I'll just play as is for now, thanks for reply

cheatr

What is cheating?
Dec 16, 2017
If you want to rollback to 1.41, you can open the steam console, and run
download_depot 582160 582161 1288456765250507080
It will trigger steam to re download version 1.41 (warning, 40GB) into C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\content\app_582160
You can then overwrite your game with those files. See this link for more info. Your game will still update next time Ubisoft updates the game.
I've done that after updating and am still running Sunbeam's table with no issues. Note: Close steam before you copy the game files, otherwise you'll have an access denied error.

lion_the_ryan

What is cheating?
Mar 16, 2018
The 1.50 update added a really cool feature called the "Animus Control Panel", which lets you do all kinds of cool stuff and "hacks." There's one option that lets you increase the number of tamed animals allowed (1-5)... But this made it really easy to scan and find that value, so I changed it to 100 and had some fun with it lol.

abbelyn

What is cheating?
Apr 22, 2018
Been a few weeks since the 1.50 update, looks like those of us that got it recently might be out of luck for a working trainer. =(
No way I know of to back patch for uPlay.

lion_the_ryan

What is cheating?
Mar 16, 2018
Is there a tutorial anywhere for updating existing tables, because I'd be willing to try it. The 1.51 update broke several things in Cielos' table

Kamse

What is cheating?
Apr 7, 2018
ahh. busted! using Sun's trainer? he fixed this in recent update. if you are comfortable with CE, you may remove stuck items from your inventory.
Using GearEditor equip any Gear item. then search memory around found pointer to find QuestItem pointers. You may use pItem to test for verification.
Once found set its quantity to 0, reload game.
Hi mate, can you please a lost soul to where i can get this GearEditor.
I also face the papyrus bug and want to get rid of it (i'm on 1.21 CPY, don't know if it's possible or not).

Thanks a lot for your help.

headshot0052

Expert Cheater
May 8, 2017
There is ANYWAY to add some proprieties to the item like lifesteal or fire damage and change rarity of item permanently?Because every time when i change and i restart the game(close the game and open again),all items rarity go back to normal.
Just the lvl stay.

SunBeam

RCE Fanatics
Talents
Fearless Donors
Feb 4, 2018
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom