Assassin's Creed: Origins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cielos

RCE Fanatics
Talents
Mar 3, 2017
edit the "general .3" script, locate all the lines that start with "aobscanmodule" or "luaCall". note that they all consist of an aob in the line.
e.g., line 40, you can find this aob:
Code:
53 48 ** ** ** 48 ** ** ** 4C 89 C3 E8 ** ** ** ** 89 03 31 C0
now, find all these aob, do a manual scan for each of them.

if you don't know how to searh the aob, here's an example, for line 111 aob:
do the following:
[img=http://image.ibb.co/mV4SVw/ct_134.png][/img]
1. choose "Array of byte" for Value Type.
2. clik "Writable" until it changes to a filled square.
3. paste the aob here.
4. start the scan.

again, do these search for all the aobs, see which one have no result and tell me which aob(s) they are. for exmaple, tell me "ammoWriteCallAOB" doesn't work if line 113 returns no result.
thanks.

Sep 24, 2017
I didn't know whether you wanted me to search in game or on the main menu, so I searched on both.
Code:
aobscanmodule(playerFetchAOB,ACOrigins.exe,C6 87 ** ** ** ** 00 F6 87 ** ** ** ** 01 8B)
-- not found on main menu
-- found in game

aobscanmodule(someRead1AOB,ACOrigins.exe,74 ** 48 ** ** ** 48 8B CD E8 ** ** ** ** 84 C0 74 ** 03 3B)
-- found in game

aobscanmodule(someWrite1AOB,ACOrigins.exe,41 0F 46 C5 44 2B C0 44 89 07 75 ** 8B D6 49 8B CF)
-- found in game

aobscanmodule(itemWriteCallAOB,ACOrigins.exe,0F B6 43 ** 88 ** ** ** E8 ** ** ** ** 48 ** ** ** ** 48 ** ** ** ** 48 ** ** ** 5F C3 0F)
-- found on main menu
-- found in game

aobscanmodule(ammoWriteCallAOB,ACOrigins.exe,84 C0 75 ** 4C 8B C6 48 8B D7 48 8B CB E8 ** ** ** ** 48 8B 83)
-- not found in game

aobscanmodule(healthWritesAOB,ACOrigins.exe,0F 4E F9 39 F8 0F 4E F8 89 BB ** ** ** ** 48)
-- not found in game

aobscanmodule(chariotBoostCalOnUseAOB,ACOrigins.exe,F3 41 0F 5F F0 F3 0F 5D 77 50)
-- found on main menu
-- found in game

aobscanmodule(adrenalineReadOnOverpowerAttackUseAttemptAOB,ACOrigins.exe,E8 ** ** ** ** 48 83 ** ** ** 8B E8 75 ** 48 8B 17)
-- found on main menu
-- found in game
edit: Updated results for main menu and in-game searches.

Cielos

RCE Fanatics
Talents
Mar 3, 2017
fireundubh post_id=23981 time=1510123751 user_id=8765 said:
I didn't know whether you wanted me to search in game or on the main menu, so I searched on both.
[...]
as the results are strange -- as long as the game has boot-up, the aobscans either work or not work, no matter you're at the "main menu" or in-game. also some aobscans you said are not working are presented and haven't changed since table Update3, as you said Update3 works on 1.02, the said aobscans should have a search result as well.
so I've prepared some aob test script for you.

download the attachment, and try to activate the scripts when you're in the "press any key" screen after the logo vids played, tell me which ones can't be activated.

what I'm trying to do is to locate the aobscans that's not working on 1.02, and see if I can write a workable aobsan for both 1.02 and 1.03.

IF our attempt failed, you may have to wait until the next game patch..
for now, let's try this.

also, let's move the discussion to PM, no need to stack up the thread with this testing. (I've to post this testing table here as I can't include attachment via PM).

Attachments

fgump

Expert Cheater
Nov 8, 2017
Amazing job on your table cielos. Any plans for any new features and how long do you think you will keep on updating the table?

Sep 24, 2017
<snip>
also, let's move the discussion to PM, no need to stack up the thread with this testing. (I've to post this testing table here as I can't include attachment via PM).
Oh! Just saw that part of your post. Sorry.

TJIREL

Novice Cheater
Mar 5, 2017
Many thanks for the great work on this table! a very fine game made ever better :)

Cielos

RCE Fanatics
Talents
Mar 3, 2017
table from this post is updated.
Update9
- added walk key, as the game's own walk key is too slow for my taste...
- rewrote all the scripts, they can be activated/deactivated anytime you want now.
that means you don't need to activate the base scripts on the "Press Any Key" screen anymore, as you won't risk crash if you activate the scripts in-game with this update.
although there's only 1 new script added, it's actually a big update, so if anything seems wrong, report~

Sep 24, 2017
Cielos post_id=24232 time=1510264661 user_id=177 said:
that means you don't need to activate the base scripts on the "Press Any Key" screen anymore, as you won't risk crash if you activate the scripts in-game with this update.
Awesome! Thanks for your hard work.

Some additional requests/ideas:

- Instant kill every hostile or animal on screen
- Instant loot everything on screen
- Instant win chariot race (took me hours even with boost cheats)
- Instant restock merchants (buying everything from a merchant and then meditating will force a restock)
- Instant complete every synchronization point (took me hours even with teleport to waypoint)
- Remove specific/all abilities and refund ability points
- Buy multiple Heka Chests at once
- Heka Chests always reward legendary items
- Improve Senu perception beyond current limit (not sure if this will have any effect)
- Disable hold-to-activate timer for all button prompts (1.03 added the timer to the Follow Road key)
- Teleport to Waypoint

Sep 24, 2017
eTheBlack post_id=24244 time=1510270795 user_id=960 said:
That is a lot of requests.
It is a lot of requests/ideas. I agree. Many may not be possible, and it's up to Cielos whether he wants to implement any of them.

TJIREL

Novice Cheater
Mar 5, 2017
if i can also make a request it would be great if senu's perception can be improved. also an XP increase or level increase would be great too. many thanks!! :D

Nov 11, 2017
Heya! I'm trying to kill that damned elephant while the undead cheat is active, and I die anyway. The only thing that changes is the camera stays on my corpse and the game won't reload. Is there any way to fix this?

Cielos

RCE Fanatics
Talents
Mar 3, 2017
dnap2010 post_id=24429 time=1510365676 user_id=10313 said:
Heya! I'm trying to kill that damned elephant while the undead cheat is active, and I die anyway. The only thing that changes is the camera stays on my corpse and the game won't reload. Is there any way to fix this?
yet to encounter this damned elephant. but I believe it's possible, as the undead cheat doesn't protect you from script kill actually. and when this happens and you're lucky that there's some archery enemy around, you'd come back to life when they shot you and the enemies can't touch you anymore until you loat a save game.
anyway I may have a look at it later if it bothers me too, but for now, try raising the "min health threshold" to "3 blocks" to force the health stay at full when you're hit, see if it at least reduce the possibility of script kill.
good luck~

jonasbeckman

Expert Cheater
May 6, 2017
Basically the new legendary ship type battle to compare with AC Black Flag, four or so places on the map has this enclosure and a slightly different icon from a regular army camp though I haven't actually entered any of them myself yet. Guessing they're level 30 and above and instant kill if you get trampled by the thing. (I believe instant kill can also trigger by regular attacks if you fall below a certain health threshold similar to the previous games.)

Only played around with some of the options so far, seems to still work best to activate the table before going in-game but so far it's been fully stable. :)
(EDIT: Meaning activating the table and the enable option for it before going from the main menu to the actual game.)

Anacra

Expert Cheater
Mar 21, 2017
I activated the new table (+12) while the game had loaded, and had no trouble using the table. Worked great!

Cielos

RCE Fanatics
Talents
Mar 3, 2017
BeaverSid post_id=24511 time=1510421589 user_id=680 said:
Cielos post_id=23057 time=1509646103 user_id=177 said:
Update10
- added sync equipments level.
Holding Shift+CapsLock and... nothing. What am I doing wrong?
what did you do after "holding Shift+CapsLock"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom