Assassin's Creed: Origins

Status
Not open for further replies.

cosminuk2011

Novice Cheater
Feb 4, 2018
24
2
3
Shashu post_id=38004 time=1521305056 user_id=13560 said:
borucic post_id=37937 time=1521286231 user_id=13906 said:
Timed exclusive is fun :twisted:

0000015E7C8A6E4B Hunter's Fur (C) - Club - Outfit - Legendary
Timed exclusive? Can i get the save file so I can use it on 1.21 please? :(
Far Cry Primal Pack and Undead Pack can't be added in v 1.21. This items are available in later versions of the game (1.30, 1.40, 1.41).
 

ezer

What is cheating?
Mar 18, 2018
1
0
1
Hello all.

Just wondering how easy it would be to add these elements to the editor or another table.

1. Cheat to make the Predator bow travel further for even more stealthy range?
2. Make the Predator arrow fly a little slower for more accurate shot?
3. Lastly but not least, I may have missed the explanation, but how to edit the 3rd main element in a weapon? ie change the poison element from 20% chance to 90% chance.
In this way we could change 'chance to sleep on hit' or other elements to a higher (or lower) chance.

Be great to hear some ideas.
Thanks again friends.
 
Aug 21, 2017
33
0
6
budabum post_id=35151 time=1520008411 user_id=10877 said:
demorest post_id=35134 time=1520002491 user_id=1720 said:
Does anybdy post Uplay id of "ACO.Low.Sync.Save.with.EDPG.FFXV" for CPY save,pls?!
i did that save on CPY version with standand CPY.ini file.

[Settings]
AppID=3539
PlayerName=CPY
SavePath=%DEFAULT_CPY_DIR%
UplayID=c91c91c9-1c91-c91c-91c9-1c91c91c91c9


Hello?
Could you upload a 1.41 version of the save file?
 

cosminuk2011

Novice Cheater
Feb 4, 2018
24
2
3
cosminuk2011 post_id=36924 time=1520816730 user_id=12592 said:
Guys, please, please, please add back Teleportation on map for v. 1.40.
I just fount out that teleportation on map is working on 1.41 if you use teleportation from SunBeam's table 1.21 (Update 1) from here:
http://fearlessrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=5983
 

borucic

Novice Cheater
Mar 10, 2018
24
0
1
budabum post_id=37930 time=1521283546 user_id=10877 said:
(...) i'm attaching full AOC hash list dump.
it includes 200k unfiltered and unsorted records (gear, inventory, quest items).(...)
Do you think you could pinpoint hashes "responsible" for gear thumbnails?
I mean those magnified (like when opening Heka Chests).

I'm curious if it's possible to "remove" stats and attributes from being displayed - to leave only plain picture (with a name) [mounts & outfits-like].
What I want badly is to make screenshots collection of all the gear. :oops:
Maybe there is a way to adapt your Gear Editor for such a purpose?
Or maybe you can indicate other tools for graphics extraction from .forge files?

P.S.
1. I wonder if we could swap only "gear skin" retaing its stats/behaviour (i.e. wielding Scorpio shield that... looks like that of Gamilat [NPC] :D)
2. It would be nice to find proper skin of Bow of Ra. :lol:

I'm just thinking out loud...
 

SunBeam

RCE Fanatics
Talents
Fearless Donors
Feb 4, 2018
743
397
63
@Carsen: Point of your post is? Enough with the random free advertising that has nothing to do with people's requests. Yeah, please help somewhere else.
 

cosminuk2011

Novice Cheater
Feb 4, 2018
24
2
3
borucic post_id=36843 time=1520789014 user_id=13906 said:
Another (not so small this time) contribution:

0000015952AE8FA0 Fanged Mace (dup) Far Cry Primal Heavy Blunt Legendary
0000015952AE8FC8 Flint Spear (dup) Far Cry Primal Spear Legendary
0000015952AE8EC9 Horn Bow (dup) Far Cry Primal Hunter Bow Legendary
0000015952AE8EE7 Recurve Bow (dup) Far Cry Primal Light Bow Legendary [no attributes! :eek: (Lvl 45; Qlt 90)]
Hey, thanks for this ones. Is nice to have them before the official release.
Any chance to find the hash id for that ones with H sign?
 

budabum

Expert Cheater
Nov 28, 2017
77
0
6
cosminuk2011 post_id=38197 time=1521398138 user_id=12592 said:
Hey, thanks for this ones. Is nice to have them before the official release.
Any chance to find the hash id for that ones with H sign?
you mean these? I would call them resource IDs.

0000000000000000 Composite Bow (H) Far Cry Primal Light Bow Legendary
0000015952AE8F9B Fanged Mace (H) Far Cry Primal Heavy Blunt Legendary
0000015952AE8FC3 Flint Spear (H) Far Cry Primal Spear Legendary
0000015952AE8ECE Horn Bow (H) Far Cry Primal Hunter Bow Legendary

what disappoints me, that is how ubi loads statically ciphered/hashed string resources into memory and how they decipher them dinamically.
And while decrypting they change memory allocation every next 4 decrypted bytes.
 

budabum

Expert Cheater
Nov 28, 2017
77
0
6
borucic post_id=38174 time=1521390843 user_id=13906 said:
budabum post_id=37930 time=1521283546 user_id=10877 said:
(...) i'm attaching full AOC hash list dump.
it includes 200k unfiltered and unsorted records (gear, inventory, quest items).(...)
Do you think you could pinpoint hashes "responsible" for gear thumbnails?
I mean those magnified (like when opening Heka Chests).

I'm curious if it's possible to "remove" stats and attributes from being displayed - to leave only plain picture (with a name) [mounts & outfits-like].
What I want badly is to make screenshots collection of all the gear. :oops:
Maybe there is a way to adapt your Gear Editor for such a purpose?
Or maybe you can indicate other tools for graphics extraction from .forge files?

P.S.
1. I wonder if we could swap only "gear skin" retaing its stats/behaviour (i.e. wielding Scorpio shield that... looks like that of Gamilat [NPC] :D)
2. It would be nice to find proper skin of Bow of Ra. :lol:

I'm just thinking out loud...
I spent a bit looking into tooltip algo, text can be easily removed or substituted. if looking deeper how tumbnail is formed, I think one can hook picture elements. I never worked with CE D3D :( though.
 

cosminuk2011

Novice Cheater
Feb 4, 2018
24
2
3
budabum post_id=38202 time=1521401009 user_id=10877 said:
cosminuk2011 post_id=38197 time=1521398138 user_id=12592 said:
Hey, thanks for this ones. Is nice to have them before the official release.
Any chance to find the hash id for that ones with H sign?
you mean these? I would call them resource IDs.

0000000000000000 Composite Bow (H) Far Cry Primal Light Bow Legendary
0000015952AE8F9B Fanged Mace (H) Far Cry Primal Heavy Blunt Legendary
0000015952AE8FC3 Flint Spear (H) Far Cry Primal Spear Legendary
0000015952AE8ECE Horn Bow (H) Far Cry Primal Hunter Bow Legendary

what disappoints me, that is how ubi loads statically ciphered/hashed string resources into memory and how they decipher them dinamically.
And while decrypting they change memory allocation every next 4 decrypted bytes.
Thank you very much. I've got Fanged Mace, Flint Spear and Horn Bow, but i don't know what to do with this "0000000000000000 Composite Bow (H) Far Cry Primal Light Bow Legendary". Missing Recurve Bow :) :?:
 

budabum

Expert Cheater
Nov 28, 2017
77
0
6
ah, sorry firend, i copied from my file not paying attention on zeros. that one is not yet discovered.
On Recurve Bow you may try this one, with all perks and (H) included.

00000078E76A4AAB Recurve Bow (H) Light Bow Legendary
 

cosminuk2011

Novice Cheater
Feb 4, 2018
24
2
3
budabum post_id=38212 time=1521404268 user_id=10877 said:
ah, sorry firend, i copied from my file not paying attention on zeros. that one is not yet discovered.
On Recurve Bow you may try this one, with all perks and (H) included.

00000078E76A4AAB Recurve Bow (H) Light Bow Legendary
Thank you, I have all with H now. I think "Composite Bow" is only a wrong description made by ubi on Far Cry Pack.
 

borucic

Novice Cheater
Mar 10, 2018
24
0
1
budabum post_id=38212 time=1521404268 user_id=10877 said:
(...)
On Recurve Bow you may try this one, with all perks and (H) included.

00000078E76A4AAB Recurve Bow (H) Light Bow Legendary
Another weirdo - Light Bow without Rate of Fire perk...
 

SunBeam

RCE Fanatics
Talents
Fearless Donors
Feb 4, 2018
743
397
63
That's how Anvil works since Unity, buda :) Get used to it, knowing the logic should help with future titles (e.g.: Rogue remastered)
 

castix

What is cheating?
Mar 19, 2018
4
0
1
budabum post_id=37930 time=1521283546 user_id=10877 said:
no instructions, no guidance, play on your own.
only one note: after downloading remove 7z extention and use notepad++ for reading. although the list is marked 1.21 it's still applicable for 1.41

it time to move into own thread, let me create one...
Thank you for your time and effort. I tried removing the last .7z extention as well as both .7z and for both cases Notepad++ would show weird symbols and no readable text. Did I do anything wrong or am I missing something?
 

borucic

Novice Cheater
Mar 10, 2018
24
0
1
I used Total Commander.
Mark ACO-load-resources-dump(1.21-full).7z.001.7z
Files -> Combine Files. You'll get one ACO-load-resources-dump(1.21-full).7z.001 file.
Change extention to .7z
Double-click archive.
Double-click .txt file -> "Run and execute".
Save as.
 

jonasbeckman

Expert Cheater
May 6, 2017
100
4
18
SunBeam post_id=38255 time=1521429567 user_id=12587 said:
That's how Anvil works since Unity, buda :) Get used to it, knowing the logic should help with future titles (e.g.: Rogue remastered)
Alas I am pretty sure Assassin's Creed Rogue Remaster is console exclusive and it's mostly a bump in display resolution from the last-gen consoles to the current-gen so the PC version is already set in that regard. :)

Would be nice to see the old ones updated to Anvil Next from Origins, tweaking some things and fixing remaining bugs but that seems less of a thing these days and ports and remasters of games are sometimes launched in states worse than the original.
 

budabum

Expert Cheater
Nov 28, 2017
77
0
6
@borucic
something like this?



under spoiler is a heart of string decypher function. by fooling one of its pointers r15 you may vanish strings. rest of the text is also can be removed, it is around that code.
define(bytes, 4D 03 FB 66 C1 C8 08 81 65 03 00 00 00 E0)
[ENABLE]
aobscanmodule(INJECT,ACOrigins.exe,4D 03 FB 66 C1 C8 08 81 65 03 00 00 00 E0)
assert(INJECT,bytes)
alloc(newmem,$1000,INJECT)
label(code)
label(return)
registersymbol(INJECT)

newmem:
//r15 is a ptr to an encrypted string which is being decrypted now
add r15,#154 //add anything >len of string, e.g. #13, #30, etc.
code:
db bytes
jmp return
INJECT:
jmp far newmem
return:

[DISABLE]
INJECT:
db bytes
dealloc(newmem)
unregistersymbol(INJECT)
 

borucic

Novice Cheater
Mar 10, 2018
24
0
1
budabum post_id=38333 time=1521482652 user_id=10877 said:
@borucic
something like this?
:D More or less. :arrow:



Thank you for your effort!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom