Assassin's Creed: Origins

budabum

Expert Cheater
Nov 28, 2017
76
0
6
i'm out of ideas, perhaps you are on CPY 1.21 version and try getting 1.4 item like Pharaooh Regalia.
You may try previous version cheat, where you first validate hash id through search. and only after validation you do e-store cheat.
 
Mar 7, 2018
10
0
1
I have bought the game and i am on 1.4, But i will try the old way. if you come up with other solution please tell.
 

Voikke

What is cheating?
Mar 14, 2018
1
0
1
I have too much ability points and i would like to set them back to 0, how to do it?
 

v0id

Novice Cheater
Feb 24, 2018
16
0
1
It's easy to do it and instructions are clear as day just people need to use brain little bit no offense to anyone.
 

borucic

Novice Cheater
Mar 10, 2018
24
0
1
I observed strange behaviour with these two hash IDs:
0000016C54067162 Celestial Raiment (dup)
0000015952AE9059 Scorpion Shield (dup).

Strange thing is that you not get those items instantly - game needs to be restarted.


Important question:
does anybody know hash ID for "unbroken" (Arena) Medjay Shield?
 

SunBeam

Trouble-Maker
Talents
Feb 4, 2018
576
300
63
I'll post a list of all hashes and what they make up when I get back from my trip. Didn't have time to do it before I left :) Am on Phi Phi Don at the moment, google it up ;)
 

borucic

Novice Cheater
Mar 10, 2018
24
0
1
What a beautiful place! You shouldn't even have a time to post that you have not time. :D
 

cosminuk2011

Novice Cheater
Feb 4, 2018
24
2
3
SunBeam post_id=37320 time=1521033631 user_id=12587 said:
I'll post a list of all hashes and what they make up when I get back from my trip. Didn't have time to do it before I left :) Am on Phi Phi Don at the moment, google it up ;)

God, is beautiful !! :) ... share a nice pic :)
 
Mar 7, 2018
10
0
1
v0id post_id=37299 time=1521021004 user_id=13259 said:
It's easy to do it and instructions are clear as day just people need to use brain little bit no offense to anyone.
We are using brain and follow each and every instruction.
1. Go in to E-Store
2. Navigating to Owned Tab
3. Loading table in Cheat Engine, enable "Estore" and Pasting the hash
4. Switching back to AC, Switch to Gear Tab and clicking on any object "which is not owned" and thing ask to purchase Helix credits.

So in these step where i am not using by brain. But it still not working, tried different things to.
 

budabum

Expert Cheater
Nov 28, 2017
76
0
6
friend, follow instruction which is assosiated with the CE table.
http://fearlessrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?p=36680#p36680

switch please game language to english and you will figure yout what is estore->Owned and what is item which is not marked as "OWNED"
 
Mar 7, 2018
10
0
1
budabum post_id=37350 time=1521052052 user_id=10877 said:
friend, follow instruction which is assosiated with the CE table.
http://fearlessrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?p=36680#p36680

switch please game language to english and you will figure yout what is estore->Owned and what is item which is not marked as "OWNED"
I have tried all of that, but now i am posting a image of how i am doing things so tell me if am doing wrong.
(I couldn't upload a pic in this message so posting a link)

https://i.imgur.com/rnFJU2O.jpg

This is how i am doing, but i cant get it to work
 

budabum

Expert Cheater
Nov 28, 2017
76
0
6
you should not have left section "Owned", it does not have "Helix". you nativated somwhere else.

1. wipe Ezio outfit (from instruction: if all items are marked "owned" see note:)
2. reload game
3 come back to "Owned", Ezio will be marked as "Get" (i.e. not marked as "owned")
4. you click Ezio and enjoy cheat by getting somthing you defined in cheat
 

Shashu

What is cheating?
Mar 2, 2018
4
0
1
Dang, still need v1.40/curse of the pharoahs cracked to get all the new items (or a save file containing new items so that i can use those my save, still on v1.21) :(
 
Sep 29, 2017
42
1
8
budabum post_id=37479 time=1521100351 user_id=10877 said:
you should not have left section "Owned", it does not have "Helix". you nativated somwhere else.

1. wipe Ezio outfit (from instruction: if all items are marked "owned" see note:)
2. reload game
3 come back to "Owned", Ezio will be marked as "Get" (i.e. not marked as "owned")
4. you click Ezio and enjoy cheat by getting somthing you defined in cheat
You are being very nice budabum.I bet there will be someone who still doesn't understand how this simple swap works.lol
 

jonasbeckman

Expert Cheater
May 6, 2017
93
4
8
Following the release of Curse of the Pharaoh's it seems Ubisoft just released version 1.4.1
http://steamcommunity.com/games/582160/announcements/detail/1653257707500537464

Long list of bug fixes for both the new DLC and the rest of the game.
 
Sep 29, 2017
42
1
8
yes it does. hash for Amun's might -160B408977B. badass looking sword with both crit rate/damage and insta charging!
 

Goujyn

Novice Cheater
Oct 29, 2017
16
0
1
I must be one of those dullards then, though admittedly I am new to Cheat Engine

1. download Cheat Table, Open it, enable it
2. Paste Hash in the Value of 'E-store Item you want'
3. Go to Store page, then Owned tab, of the game
4. ....I do not have any items marked 'Get', and there are lots of items I do not own yet. I only see items i already own

please help a cheat engine newbie (and hopefully without insulting my brain size lol, everyone was new once). What am I doing wrong in following these instructions to end up with the normal Owned tab look and no 'Get' options? Enabling it means check the little box next to it, correct? Or is there some 'run' function i haven't discovered?
 
Sep 29, 2017
42
1
8
Goujyn post_id=37540 time=1521132051 user_id=9930 said:
I must be one of those dullards then, though admittedly I am new to Cheat Engine

1. download Cheat Table, Open it, enable it
2. Paste Hash in the Value of 'E-store Item you want'
3. Go to Store page, then Owned tab, of the game
4. ....I do not have any items marked 'Get', and there are lots of items I do not own yet. I only see items i already own

please help a cheat engine newbie (and hopefully without insulting my brain size lol, everyone was new once). What am I doing wrong in following these instructions to end up with the normal Owned tab look and no 'Get' options? Enabling it means check the little box next to it, correct? Or is there some 'run' function i haven't discovered?
regarding your point 4, read the below guide badabum posted. U need to have an item which you bought, but not in inventory .For that, follow the below note. this can't be explained more briefly

Note:
Q. how to wipe item from inventory?
A.
- CE: enable "weapon editor", being in Gear inventory click back and forth on item you would like to wipe.
- CE loads item into the table, set "quantity" to 0
- ACO: go back to inventory and equip another item, you'll see how wiped item disappears
- important: exit to title or exit to desktop. Reload game. Continue Gear Cheat from p1.
 
Top Bottom