*Teleport 30 feets Up----------------------------I
*Teleport 30 Feets Down------------------------K
*Teleport 300 Feets Up--------------------------O

Made by: majmun

Attachments

acidflu

What is cheating?
Nov 15, 2017
Is there a certain way i should activate stealth? so far not working using the uplay version.
edit: turns out i'm an absolute dumbo and i thought ac2 and brotherhood were the same thing. :oops: apologies

Paul44

What is cheating?
Jul 27, 2017
Allows you:
- to hover around, without any clipping.
- to teleport to any location on the map (either via map marker or fixed location).
(readme file is included)

Made for: ACB Deluxe Edition - Octobre 2017

-EDIT: ~ v1c
- some minor changes + updated readme
- added Health script for convenience
- changed F9 to F10 (for CE debug reasons)

Attachments

Paul44

What is cheating?
Jul 27, 2017
- Health
- Money & Weapon Selector Items (editor)
- Notoriety
- One Hit Kill
(+ 3 minor updates from '1st' table posted above)

Note: added some info regarding Money & Weapon Selector script

Attachments

Dugular

What is cheating?
Feb 24, 2018
Hi Paul44,

I'm very interested to know how you discovered the compare assembly line for Stealth. From your table:

OurAddress-6://Found address subtract 0x16. Thats the location
Stealth:
db 80 7D FF EF//Bytes we wanna write

[Disable]
Stealth:
db 80 7D FF 00//Default bytes

I'm trying to do similar cheats for other games (ACII is one I'm currently working on). I've only got as far as guards simply watching you, rather than attacking; but it doesn't work in every situation. I think I'm getting more of their alertness flags, rather than their visibility.

If you're able to give an idea of the thought process you went through to find this cheat, I'd be extremely grateful!

Thanks in advance :)

Paul44

What is cheating?
Jul 27, 2017
@Dugular: actually that is not my cheat/find (#STN maybe, since he posted that table). My "version" is based on that initial cheat; I just found out that a similar test occured earlier on, which no longer causes the guards to go in alert mode... and then immediately turn "green" again (basically).
How the author found that CMP line: no idea frankly. I did do some minor research - in essence trying to find out how to get your player in the same status as when "hiding" behind a structure - but never got far enough (should be related to coordinates though)
(see also this article: [ blog.wolfire.com/2009/07/linear-algebra-for-game-developers-part-1/ ])

Dugular

What is cheating?
Feb 24, 2018
@Paul44: Appreciate your response and link about linear algebra, thank you :) Every little bit helps!

What is cheating?
Mar 10, 2018
it's possible make a cheat table for assassins creed 2 with money and items , infinite knives stealth freeze countdown timer and freeze stopwatch timer and ally health ? <3 more fun love your for the works ?

yarrmateys

What is cheating?
Sep 30, 2017
is there a cheat that would block the hidden countdown timers that run during specific missions? the two timer options only block visible ones, but things like for example copernicus's "kill all 6 hired killers within 6 minutes" one or some of the lair of romulus missions aren't affected by either.