[COMPLETED] Assassin's creed black flag

SunBeam

RCE Fanatics
Talents
Fearless Donors
Feb 4, 2018
You have the alternative in this post: https://fearlessrevolution.com/threads/assassins-creed-black-flag.38/#post-47504.

If that still doesn't work, then we're not running the same version of the game. And when I say that, I mean the same AC4BFSP.exe (someone reported crashing on 1.07, went on TeamViewer, say his .exe is different in size; I'm running Deluxe Edition over UPlay; you might have Standard, which perhaps uses a different .exe).

SunBeam

RCE Fanatics
Talents
Fearless Donors
Feb 4, 2018
Try out this updated table; should work with both Standard and Deluxe Editions (given they run by different EXEs):
  • open game, target AC4BFSP.exe process
  • activate [Initialize] script
  • go back in-game, use Numpad 2 and Numpad 8 to navigate the menu and Numpad 5 to enable/disable/toggle an option
No need to select process a second time; script can be activate anytime, as long as process is opened in CE.

Let me know if you still have issues.

BR,
Sun

Attachments

Last edited:

SunBeam

RCE Fanatics
Talents
Fearless Donors
Feb 4, 2018
@1221233: First-up, tell me which version of the Handler gets enabled for you: Standard or Deluxe?

Mar 10, 2018
standard edition and the cause of crashing it's the options invisibile when i click invisible the game crash the unlimited items and god mode doesn't work if i click the options doesn't work unlimited items need me to have for example infinite money but doesn't work =) understand ?

SunBeam

RCE Fanatics
Talents
Fearless Donors
Feb 4, 2018
@1221233: Updated 3rd bullet above; DO NOT MANUALLY TOGGLE TABLE DATA. Use Numpad 2/8 and Numpad 5 in-game.

Mar 10, 2018
can you give me link the for the fix you have done in the table ?
Post automatically merged:

for the unlimited items and god mode ? and invisibile ?

SunBeam

RCE Fanatics
Talents
Fearless Donors
Feb 4, 2018
@1221233: Test this table, let me know if it still crashes your ass (especially when you hit Escape > reload > reload last checkpoint). That's where data never got refreshed upon re-entering game world. Tested it on my end, doesn't crash anymore.

Cheat Handler runs a loop to determine when transitions happen. However, I didn't see there's a different value for reload transitions (world>menu>world = 3; world>reload>world = 2). So, whenever game moved to a different story or you just reloaded a checkpoint, handler wouldn't determine this type of transition. That's cuz I thought loading as event has only one id; turns out it's not like that. Then, of course, you would naturally try to disable and re-enable your option (e.g.: if you only had God on; you'd try to turn it off, then on). At which point game crashed. Or if you had Unlimited Items/Instant Cooldown on and tried to use items/fire cannons, they would either not work or crash your ass (depending on the pointer state at that moment in time).

Should be fixed now.

Attachments

Last edited:
Top Bottom