[COMPLETED] Assassin's creed black flag

bmin91

What is cheating?
Mar 3, 2017
Requesting Assassin's creed black flag. I am not sure why they do not have the old one anymore

Apr 7, 2017
Can verify: the steven andrew version is the only working table, and then only barely. Unlimited breath, rapid fire from ship, and no reload for gun all work for me on that table, but nothing else.

Mar 24, 2017
Sadly, none of AC4's table i found working anymore after the last update in march 2018.

SunBeam

Trouble-Maker
Talents
Feb 4, 2018
@Fandaniel: I highly doubt there's been any updates to AC4. The fact that you installed it in March 2018 != game having updated then. Considering the community challenges are off, there's no online events happening and so on.. why would they update the game? :D

EDIT: Ops, there really was one; my bad:
Code:
Ubi updated AC4 with simple Chinese.

Mar 24, 2017
Hi SunBeam. So will we get an updated table anytime soon? Honestly, i don't really care about the community challenges are dead. I just love playing this game again n again, just want to skip the hard parts using the table. Desperately need the stealth mode option, coz is not working anymore in every tables before the update.

Last edited:

SunBeam

Trouble-Maker
Talents
Feb 4, 2018
@Fandaniel: Will take a stab at it sometime next week (leaving on a trip to a secret place; friends wouldn't tell me till I get to the airport :D).

Top Bottom