AoB Tool

Drivium

Expert Cheater
Fearless Donors
Apr 4, 2017
Created an AoB Tool GUI to help compare one against another easily.

-choose your own wildcard
-forces "2 space 2" format (even if you don't)
-no max character limits on entry boxes
-Prevents entering of invalid characters
-Copies the result to the clipboard automatically
-offset calculator

Prebuilt Version: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B7UqN53jp_4cMEEzT1h1N0ozdVU

OR

If using the raw pastebin code below, just copy code into a text file and rename to .hta. Double click to run. I'm open to adding features that might be useful.

Enjoy!

Raw Code: https://pastebin.com/7fN9gHVa

soniiiety

Novice Cheater
Mar 12, 2018
awesome will the offset calc help me with ebx+ecx=?? it will give answer to that? what about ebx+01 or ebx+b1 it will do all that?

SunBeam

RCE Fanatics
Talents
Fearless Donors
Feb 4, 2018
One thing I don't get is why you people like to use only 1 character (* or ?) when you have a group of 2 bytes. I understand it may come in handy in programming, but then again you won't be using lengthy patterns, so why the laziness?

Observations:
  • use 2-character groups, as it makes it look ASM-like, not C-like: * -> **; ? -> ??; x -> xx; etc.
  • your description states you created the tool for a single purpose; no intro or anything (give examples of situations you'd use this in)
  • I think you can easily do an UPPER (in whichever form you think it); bytes look better in upper-case
  • you can add a box or pane for C++ developers where patterns like: A4 25 85 48 32 (copied from CE) would be converted to \xA4\x25\x85\x48\x32
  • similarly, copied bytes from CE come with a lot of space characters in-between (depending on the pattern length); it would be nice to sanitize the aspect and make it so you get 1 group of 2 literals, 1 space

Just my 2 cents. Take them as you please.

BR,
Sun

Last edited:
Mar 3, 2017
I agree with Sunbeam...
So i made a special/modded version for my own...
By the way Drivium you made a nice job, really...

Top Bottom