ADOM TABLE

Kopaka

What is cheating?
Sep 8, 2017
[quote="Lord Blade" post_id=11740 time=1498509292 user_id=911]
When you're out of mp, you use hp to power the spells. I had my hp and mp locked (to like 5k or something). But when I cast wish, it essentially kills me, but I'm still alive because of the cheats. And that's when the bloated thing happens.
[/quote]

doesn't matter where your hp and pp are "locked", the game is using the values it has, and they are capped by your max hp and pp (just like you can't have stats bigger than 99 even if you type 100 in cheat engine) so if you want to cast a wish, you need to have 3k pp on yourself in the moment of casting a spell, or some spare hp(1hp=2pp so 1000 max pp and 1001 max hp is enough to survive)
so if you don't want to die (actually stay alive but still without a wish), raise your xp until you are lvl 50 and raise your To, St, Wi to 99 for hp and Ma for pp. you should now have enough material to survive casting a wish(don't forget to eat until you are bloated, starvation can be a problem)
If you don't want to stay at lvl 50 after that, you can reduce your xp and level using cheat engine again :)

Jan 7, 2018
Second this request. Possibly final version of ADOM is 3.0.6, as the developer is moving on to his next game.

Jade

Noobzor
Jun 23, 2017
Hello,

i updated the table for 3.0.6 but not everything is working.

"No Hp Loss" don´t protect you from poison and bleed damage
"Onehit Kill" only works when you do at least 1 damage to the enemy

Lord Blade

Expert Cheater
Mar 9, 2017
Mostly what I'm in need of is the stats to be working.
Health and Mana I can generally find per run if I need to.

Lord Blade

Expert Cheater
Mar 9, 2017
The character creation options don't seem to work.
And in game, it's not picking up the Alignment or Piety.

Most everything else seems to be fine though.

Lord Blade

Expert Cheater
Mar 9, 2017
So, the Piety doesn't seem to do anything. I mean, I can change the value, but it doesn't seem to make me any closer to my god. I was hoping to be able to get more post-crowning gifts, but no matter what I change my piety to, it doesn't change my standing.

Top Bottom