ADOM TABLE

STN

Pleb
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 2, 2017
Made by: matned

Here is an Adom Table for the newest version of Steam Adom Release 64 (2.0.3)

All attributes, spells, weapon skills + HP & MP

Have fun Smile
OR LEAVE IT TO HAVE MORE FUN

(I personally did everything in this game with planty of characters, so I can play some cheats. If you didn't play Adom, leave that table)

Attachments

Lord Blade

Expert Cheater
Mar 9, 2017
Could you please add XP and Talent Points to your table?
And if possible, Alignment would be awesome too. :)

STN

Pleb
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 2, 2017
I didn't make this, matned did :D

Lord Blade

Expert Cheater
Mar 9, 2017
Is anyone able to work on this table to update it for the current version?

Lord Blade

Expert Cheater
Mar 9, 2017
Seems to work. Thanks a ton!

Did you make this table? Any chance of getting a way of editing talent points?

Jade

Noobzor
Jun 23, 2017
Hello,

i added

infinite talent point at character creation
infinite skill points at level up
xp

Lord Blade

Expert Cheater
Mar 9, 2017
You are awesome!

Another request, if you can manage it. Have you found a way to change the character's alignment?

Lord Blade

Expert Cheater
Mar 9, 2017
Another thing... is your table doing something to the satiation level?
My character started bloated, and it's not gone down at all.

Hmmm, seems to happen when I exhaust myself casting a spell.

Is it possible for you to change the base HP and MP values?

Jade

Noobzor
Jun 23, 2017
Hello,

i added

Satiation
Alignment

I have no idea what the base values for hp und mp are, since they are calculated from the stats and level, sorry.

Couldn´t reproduce the bloated thing.

Lord Blade

Expert Cheater
Mar 9, 2017
Thanks again for the great work. It's very much appreciated. Every time I try to set up tables and such I just end up crashing things. lol

The bloated thing I got by exhausting myself casting a spell. When you're out of mp, you use hp to power the spells. I had my hp and mp locked (to like 5k or something). But when I cast wish, it essentially kills me, but I'm still alive because of the cheats. And that's when the bloated thing happens.

I know you can raise max hp by drinking blessed ultra healing potions. I don't think there's a way to increase mp except through the mana battery corruption (you drain wands of all charges and gain mp for it).

Lord Blade

Expert Cheater
Mar 9, 2017
So with the Alignment thing, 0 is N=. Can you enter negative numbers? Is that how you'd get C-?

Jade

Noobzor
Jun 23, 2017
Yes you can enter negative values, that diagram shows the values:

http://ancardia.wikia.com/wiki/Alignment

If you have a savegame with these things i can give it a try, don´t know when i play adom this far to get it myself.

As of ADOM v. 1.2.0, HP casting also abuses the PC's Willpower and Toughness stats due to exhaustion; making it further undesirable for casting-orientated PCs to do. Loss of Toughness lead to the loss of satiation, thus, be sure that you have enough satiation before huge loss in HP due to bookcasting "wish", for example.
I guess thats the reason for the bloated thing, the value overflows and it changes from starving to bloated.

Kopaka

What is cheating?
Sep 8, 2017
Jade post_id=12039 time=1499003983 user_id=6751 said:
Hello,

i have added in v4

Base HP(max HP+)
Base MP(max MP+)
Corruption
Piety
Hey, Jade
First of all, thanks for your contribution.
I am using cheat engine by myself and have managed to find the location of most stuff (health, xp, inventory, skills, attributes etc.) but i couldn't find satiation and piety.
I am playing the ascii version of adom (release 60, version1.15.2) downloaded from http://www.adom.de/home/downloads.html website, and i have tried your table
Haven't tested everything, but most of the stuff works including satiation.
However, piety doesn't seems to work.
When i pray, it increases instead of decreasing and when i change the value in c.engine nothing is different in the game.
I am not sure are there major differences between the fancy steam version and ascii version, but could you give me some tips on finding piety or maybe making a table for ascii version?
I tried starting with unknown value and choosing the increased value option after using the holy symbol and decreased value after praying, i even tried with float values instead of 4 bytes but couldn't find it...
Thanks in advance :)

Kopaka

What is cheating?
Sep 8, 2017
Okay so i just posted a while ago, still waiting for admins to approve my post
I hope they approve both of them because this one wouldn't make sense alone, and the old one is... old! :D
So anyways i fond piety on ascii version, the thing was that i had negative piety and i forgot how negative integers work with binary complements...
Anyways, if you guys want me to, i can download the fancy version with graphics and try to make a table for you to mess with abilities (learn them from scratch and raise them up to 100 pts) or even merge it with Jade's table to have everything in one place? If he agrees, of course.

Kopaka

What is cheating?
Sep 8, 2017
okay guys, this is my first table i made and uploaded
i hope it works for you as well as it worked for me
if not, please notify me so i can try and fix it
as i said this is my first time and i am still kind of a newbie so please don't judge me if it's messy or broken :? :rolleyes:

i put the instructions in the table, but feel free to ask me anything, i am willing to help :)

Attachments

Top Bottom