Accel World vs Sword Art Online (AWVSSAO)

lilong

What is cheating?
Oct 3, 2017
4
0
1
#61
sir... would appreciate that you can add ID of Dark Repulser sword... since even with drop rate to 99.99%, I just can't get it...thanks in advance, sir
 

TheByteSize

Expert Cheater
Mar 4, 2017
153
0
16
#62
I have seen those. I can't remember where that drop. I'll get those ID for you guys later when I have access to the game again.
I think Elucidator has same design?
 

lilong

What is cheating?
Oct 3, 2017
4
0
1
#63
According to Bkrent guide... it can be obtained from chests of all AW stages and Flosshide Cave of Trial... about its design... It's not a same design to Elucidator if my memory bank serves me correctly... but well, you can search for its appearance anyway... thanks for reply...
 

TheByteSize

Expert Cheater
Mar 4, 2017
153
0
16
#64
lilong post_id=19059 time=1507048884 user_id=9022 said:
According to Bkrent guide... it can be obtained from chests of all AW stages and Flosshide Cave of Trial... about its design... It's not a same design to Elucidator if my memory bank serves me correctly... but well, you can search for its appearance anyway... thanks for reply...
Blazing Sword has same design. I was able to get some Crux from the boxes but not the Dark Pulsar. I should at least get one later tonight when I got through Infinite Dungeon.
 
Sep 26, 2017
18
0
1
#65
lilong post_id=19019 time=1507021908 user_id=9022 said:
sir... would appreciate that you can add ID of Dark Repulser sword... since even with drop rate to 99.99%, I just can't get it...thanks in advance, sir
I noticed your post and the Dark Repulser just dropped for me in the Infinite Dungeon. Here's the ID if you still want it: 3260375764
 

lilong

What is cheating?
Oct 3, 2017
4
0
1
#66
StrawberryCheesecake post_id=19087 time=1507072783 user_id=8827 said:
lilong post_id=19019 time=1507021908 user_id=9022 said:
sir... would appreciate that you can add ID of Dark Repulser sword... since even with drop rate to 99.99%, I just can't get it...thanks in advance, sir
I noticed your post and the Dark Repulser just dropped for me in the Infinite Dungeon. Here's the ID if you still want it: 3260375764
OMG!! I really really appreciate your answer man :D
 

lilong

What is cheating?
Oct 3, 2017
4
0
1
#67
umm.... right now i'm collecting all canon swords in SAO anime series... which include Unity Walks (1handed sword - Eng translated from Jap), Ray Grace (rapier - also translated from Jap)... if anyone have them please share me their IDs...thanks...
 

doctorwho

What is cheating?
Oct 8, 2017
2
0
1
#68
In lost song official name is vox unitas, ray of grace, joyeuse (leafa), macuahuitl (yuuki), please add their IDs :D
 
Sep 26, 2017
18
0
1
#69
I compiled the ID's of all the end game accessories in case anyone wants them, enjoy

Slash Crux - (slash damage + 15%) - 2827334969
Pierce Crux - (pierce damage + 15%) - 2227512035
Crush Crux - (crush damage + 15%) - 499938137
Vampire Ring - (heals wearer by 10% damage inflicted) - 1057431465
Radiant Ring - (increased HP by 50%) - 3356643268
Tritone Ring - (increases MP by 50%) - 3596925596
Havamal's Necklace - (increased duration of song skills) - 585568529
Skald's Necklace - (increases range of song skills) - 3162735794
Resist All Talisman - (immune to all status ailments) - 2188055649
Palladium Necklace - (dramatically increases physical defense) - 3069395041
Ritual Pendant - (dramatically increases magical defense) - 3331962094
Light Pixie Tear - (speeds up magic incantations +40%) - 156686158
Aqua Crux - (increases power of water attacks by 15%) -1678822397
Air Crux - (increases power of air attacks by 15%) - 3940098868
Dark Crux - (increases power of dark attacks by 15%) - 1016194121
Gaia Crux - (increases power of earth attacks by 15%) -1958590103
Flame Crux - (increases power of flame attacks by 15%) - 4105164396
Holy Crux - (increases power of holy attacks by 15%) - 168610346
 
Nov 3, 2017
13
0
1
#71
Armament IDs (in case anyone is looking for them for, I dunno, collection purposes?)
Note that the ranks may not match as these are my personal collection, some of which are already transformed.

1h sword:
Code:
R6 - Sweep Saber: 3000512118
R7 - Monolith: 1171095067 (Fairy Dance Kirito's "Black Iron Sword"; 1st ALO arc)
R7 - Eckesachs: 3610713876
R8 - Dainsleif: 3042071106
Rapier:
Code:
R3 - Spada della Rosa: 2106655184
R6 - Easy Dart: 1252470516
R8 - Answerer: 2657474587
R8 - Floral Epee: 3915573389
R8 - Repentance: 3011539638
Knife:
Code:
R3 - Intruder: 1981232253
R4 - Sword Breaker: 961979066 (Philia's default knife in Hollow Fragment)
R7 - Snake Bite: 279997675
2h sword:
Code:
R4 - Deadly Thorn: 2618167264 (Doesn't look like "Guilty Thorn", sorry)
R6 - Gigas Knife: 3644808692
Claws/Knuckles:
Code:
R6 - Dartram: 2816135761
R7 - Jarngreiper: 1030307396
Katana:
Code:
R3 - Suiryuken: 1860694038
R6 - Toromaru: 3406450376
R7 - Tamayui Tsurugi: 963728823
Spear:
Code:
R2 - Halberd: 2869895824
R3 - Sinker: 2987660241
R7 - Boar Tusk Spear: 1018032455
R7 - Myuumur: 3474227215
R8 - Longinus: 3293103922
R10 - Laevateinn: 1373686298 (Seven's default staff/spear)
R10 - Initiate's Spike: 652737164
Mace:
Code:
R3 - Ardent Smasher: 819475047 (looks awfully similar to Liz's default mace in Ordinal Scale...)
R6 - Bud Club: 984151732
R8 - Glidarvol: 3542936492
R8 - Rock of Ares: 3871874474
Axe:
Code:
R2 - Void Axe: 1717367792
R3 - Gore Geyser: 2135409329
R6 - Atomizer: 1880140281
R7 - Severance: 1814837027
R8 - Soul Shock: 3954453484
Shield:
Code:
R2 - Metalsmith Buckler: 3237381277
R6 - Death Repeller: 2761572761
?? - Liberator Alpha; 3056852540 (pretty sure this one comes with Heathcliff...)
Wand:
Code:
R2 - Rabbit Hopper: 2934700316
Bow:
Code:
R8 - Resignation: 197374419
R8 - Breeze Bow: 2093252933
List will be updated whenever I want to :v
 
Nov 3, 2017
13
0
1
#72
StrawberryCheesecake post_id=19789 time=1507719693 user_id=8827 said:
I compiled the ID's of all the end game accessories in case anyone wants them, enjoy

Slash Crux - (slash damage + 15%) - 2827334969
Pierce Crux - (pierce damage + 15%) - 2227512035
Crush Crux - (crush damage + 15%) - 499938137
Vampire Ring - (heals wearer by 10% damage inflicted) - 1057431465
Radiant Ring - (increased HP by 50%) - 3356643268
Tritone Ring - (increases MP by 50%) - 3596925596
Havamal's Necklace - (increased duration of song skills) - 585568529
Skald's Necklace - (increases range of song skills) - 3162735794
Resist All Talisman - (immune to all status ailments) - 2188055649
Palladium Necklace - (dramatically increases physical defense) - 3069395041
Ritual Pendant - (dramatically increases magical defense) - 3331962094
Light Pixie Tear - (speeds up magic incantations +40%) - 156686158
Aqua Crux - (increases power of water attacks by 15%) -1678822397
Air Crux - (increases power of air attacks by 15%) - 3940098868
Dark Crux - (increases power of dark attacks by 15%) - 1016194121
Gaia Crux - (increases power of earth attacks by 15%) -1958590103
Flame Crux - (increases power of flame attacks by 15%) - 4105164396
Holy Crux - (increases power of holy attacks by 15%) - 168610346
Add this one for fun:
(notes/description from here)

Glitch Ring - (increase debuffs infliction by 50%) - 2785955347
 
Top Bottom