Accel World vs Sword Art Online (AWVSSAO)

TheByteSize

Expert Cheater
Mar 4, 2017
153
0
16
#1
Here are basic scripts.
Backup your save file before usage.
If you're using Steam, it's under Steam\UserData\userID\607880\remote\SaveData

Weapon Base Element ID n Skill ID.
You need use correct Element ID range for Special ID - 1. I'm still missing several ranges but this should be enough.
EX: Reduced Cooldown is ID 10 only when Element ID is 0~5(Fire ~ Dark) or 15=non element
Choosing wrong combination can end up with a game crash.


v7
  • Added-Run/Walk Speed - World Map or Dungeon Only (can cause drop frame rate)
  • Added-Drop Rate
  • Added-Infinite Dungeon Floor Selector - Go into any floor then change to your desired floor # - 1(EX:set to 199 if you want floor 200 next). The # must be less than or equal to your Highest Floor Traversed.
  • Added-Character Level/EXP Editor(under MISC section) - I did not test this
v6
  • Added-Weapon and Engraved Stone Editor for AW Char
  • Added-Accessory Editor - It's more like a viewer for Item ID; I cannot find any data that relevant that can be changed to alter the stats.
  • Added-Armament Editor while at Smith/Shop
  • Added Pointers - Yuld, BP, Smithing EXP and Title
  • Added some Elemental ID ranges for weapons into combo box.

v5.1
  • Added - Base Phys ATK Modifier - Change this value to change base Physical ATK value. Negative value of this on a shield is Mag Defense
v5
  • Added - Fast/Inf Special Move Point - this is for AW Char
  • Added - drop down selection for Special ID2/3 in Alphabet order
  • Added - Min QTY for Stack-able Items in Storage - Only apply to current item that has QTY > 1
v4
  • Added - Armament Editor (Weapon Only) - The 2 red items are related to each other some how; change one may change the other so pay attention. For the other lines, you should be able to change them freely. If someone at end game can make the Special ID list, much appreciated.
  • Fixed - Inf Item while under Crafting Only Option.

v3
  • Added - Inf MP
  • Fixed - Inf Stamina - You can fast flight forever now :twisted:
  • Fixed - Inf Stack-able Item Usage while under Crafting Only option, item were still deducted during Enhancing when multiple mats are required.
  • Fixed - Fast Smithing EXP - It was resetting EXP to Level 9 from Level 10.

v2.1-Updated
Added:
  • Option Flag for Fast EXP - separated Multiplier for Char and Skill
  • Option Flag for Inf Item Usage
  • Separated List for Inventory and Storage QTY

v2
Added:
  • No SP cost for Dash and Skill
  • Fast Smithing EXP
  • No Yuld Cost on Purchase or Enhancing
  • No Mats Cost on Enhancing-maybe transformation, too.. I haven't got that far on mats collection.
  • Item QTY Editor for Stack-able Item
v1
  • Fast Yuld with multiplier
  • Fast BP with multiplier
  • Fast Char/Skill Leveling - One level per mob killed
 

Attachments

KS212

Expert Cheater
Mar 3, 2017
233
0
16
#2
Requesting the 2 most required features of this game...

1) Crafting/Enhancing never fails
2) Have All Items (or some way to edit item quantities)

Endgame for this game is ALL about endless farming for materials to craft the Tier 12 weapons and then upgrading them to +10. The grind is worse than any Korean MMO out there. I gave up on PS4...
 

ReDragonInc

Expert Cheater
Mar 10, 2017
93
0
6
#3
So far, amazing job. I have a question. Would it be possible to separate the Skill and Character experience gains, as well as allow us to change the modifier?
 

KS212

Expert Cheater
Mar 3, 2017
233
0
16
#4
Yesss, thank you so much for the Item options. That right there removes the absolute worst part about the game (the farming...)

The next worst part is the Enhancing failing... 3rd worst is the grind needed to level up skills but that's already covered.

Tho hm, would it be easier to make crafting simply cost no materials?
 

TheByteSize

Expert Cheater
Mar 4, 2017
153
0
16
#5
ReDragonInc post_id=17401 time=1505387225 user_id=990 said:
So far, amazing job. I have a question. Would it be possible to separate the Skill and Character experience gains, as well as allow us to change the modifier?
I'll try to make multiplier again when I have time.
 

TheByteSize

Expert Cheater
Mar 4, 2017
153
0
16
#6
KS212 post_id=17406 time=1505402302 user_id=426 said:
Yesss, thank you so much for the Item options. That right there removes the absolute worst part about the game (the farming...)

The next worst part is the Enhancing failing... 3rd worst is the grind needed to level up skills but that's already covered.

Tho hm, would it be easier to make crafting simply cost no materials?
the No Mats Cost should work on all occasion. you might want to turn it off when you sell or organize your items. You can leave it on to dupe item while trying move item between Inventory or Storage. I'll try for equipment editor later once I progress into the game. Still haven't play the game. :shock:
 

KS212

Expert Cheater
Mar 3, 2017
233
0
16
#7
The moment you start to play the game, you will turn on your own exp/levelling cheats... The game is one immense grind :p
 

TheByteSize

Expert Cheater
Mar 4, 2017
153
0
16
#12
kratitos post_id=17475 time=1505477501 user_id=1166 said:
No SP use for dash etc not working for me, meter seems full but it still isnt infinite.
I'm considering to remove that scripts. It messes up NPC random chat box which stretch out on screen. I have stumble on another place holder that may tie to Stamina bar usage while looking for MP place holder.. Will have more time too look into it on weekend.
 
Mar 14, 2017
25
0
1
#14
teinousi post_id=17482 time=1505486656 user_id=1755 said:
why theres no infinite hp r u kidding me ?
Who are you to demand anything? They do this because they want to, they have no obligation of working for you lol, if you want something done you can try to learn and do it yourself instead of demanding others to do it for you?

I for one don't know how to find complex addresses and only ask (politely) for stuff I can't do, if you're gonna ask do it politely and if you dont want to, as I said, go ahead and learn to do it yourself
TheByteSize post_id=17487 time=1505490663 user_id=616 said:
kratitos post_id=17475 time=1505477501 user_id=1166 said:
No SP use for dash etc not working for me, meter seems full but it still isnt infinite.
I'm considering to remove that scripts. It messes up NPC random chat box which stretch out on screen. I have stumble on another place holder that may tie to Stamina bar usage while looking for MP place holder.. Will have more time too look into it on weekend.
Thanks for the hard work :)
 

Deepthroat

Novice Cheater
Aug 28, 2017
15
0
1
#15
KS212 post_id=17444 time=1505432806 user_id=426 said:
The moment you start to play the game, you will turn on your own exp/levelling cheats... The game is one immense grind :p
There's no need to level up fast honestly (reached end game on hard without EXP multipliers and I was always +10 levels ahead of the enemies)

It will also increase your grind if you level up fast, cause you'll have to level up your entire party to balance it out else they'll be completely useless.

Even skill levels increase pretty fast, the only grind in this game is for materials to upgrade your gear.
 

KS212

Expert Cheater
Mar 3, 2017
233
0
16
#16
Deepthroat post_id=17504 time=1505507358 user_id=8156 said:
KS212 post_id=17444 time=1505432806 user_id=426 said:
The moment you start to play the game, you will turn on your own exp/levelling cheats... The game is one immense grind :p
There's no need to level up fast honestly (reached end game on hard without EXP multipliers and I was always +10 levels ahead of the enemies)

It will also increase your grind if you level up fast, cause you'll have to level up your entire party to balance it out else they'll be completely useless.

Even skill levels increase pretty fast, the only grind in this game is for materials to upgrade your gear.
Yeah admittedly exp levelling is not bad but to level EVERYONE to max and lvl1000 ALL skills and spells is still a very significant grind. On top of that you have the even worse grind for Tier 12 weapon materials... ugh, forget it.
 

TheByteSize

Expert Cheater
Mar 4, 2017
153
0
16
#18
headshot0052 post_id=17556 time=1505568766 user_id=4718 said:
Can someone pls make a 100% drop chance?
I just added Armament Editor. You can try to change the Special ID until you see Rare Drop Increase then change Magnitude to like 2000% and see if that help.
 
Mar 2, 2017
11
1
3
#19
TheByteSize post_id=17632 time=1505609396 user_id=616 said:
headshot0052 post_id=17556 time=1505568766 user_id=4718 said:
Can someone pls make a 100% drop chance?
I just added Armament Editor. You can try to change the Special ID until you see Rare Drop Increase then change Magnitude to like 2000% and see if that help.
Thank you, I got it to work but its kinda strange, the ID is 173 but it only works in ID slot 2 and 3. I used 50000% and nearly got every time a rare drop.

But one thing is missing in the editor, drop weapons have higher damage values and this is not editable yet, is it possible to add it? For example: the buy able Barbaroi Club deals 102 damage and the ones dropped by enemies deals up to 126 base damage before upgrades.

PS: If you edit elemental damage better save before, some values will crash the game.
 
Top Bottom