Diablo 1 The Hell 2

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
centuryfile
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Diablo 1 The Hell 2

Post by centuryfile »

New table available!
A new table is now available made by Tivrusky (give him some props) who implemented and found most of the things I had in mind here. I recommend using that one.

Link: Table for v1.0037
This table finds the pointer values on its on so theoretically it should work with newer versions as well.

Features include:
  • ReSpec for perks and stats
  • Manipulating drop rates and increasing the odds of a unique item/elixirs significantly
  • Also includes ability to change MF rate on the fly to roll different kind of drop
  • Infinite Gold cheat
  • God Mode
  • Casting Spells in town
  • Ignore Spell cooldown
  • Learn all Spells (including hidden ones and ones you cannot learn normally such as Apocalypse)
  • Max Spell level
  • Infinite duration for Seeing/Fury
  • Infinite consumables
  • Unbreakable items
  • Auto identify
  • +200 Stat cheats
  • And ability to browse some of the raw player character data (stats, perk points, exp, level)
Tips:
  • Save often. On a rare occasion crash might happen.
  • You can get a huge amount of perk points if you set a large value (like AA in hex) for a non-existent perk for the character. For example setting very last perk to AA can give about 86 perk points, as it corresponds to Wine From Tears perk that only exists for Iron Maiden. Be careful though as the game will kill itself if you try to cheat perks above their legit values that are visible in the perk menu.
  • Changing MF will make the game drop different kind of item. For example on 100%MF you might get a blue drop from the same boss (always), while 101%MF might give an elixir, and then 102% might give a unique item. Highest is not always the best it seems.
  • If your items stopped dropping, then that means you've hit the item limit per map which exists for every map in the game (even town). Clear out the trash and sell it occasionally.
Below are the old tables for posterity.
Old type tables (pre 1.0037)
Original table

For release version v 1.0000

Table for v1.0025
Table for v1.0026
Advanced Table for v1.0026 with additional pointers such as Health, Perks, making all gold piles equal 50k, etc

Basically I just took the table and modified the pointer and added current weapon durability address as well (in the main hand). This mod updates pretty frequently and this table might as well be outdated by the time you check this topic. I may try to keep it updated for a while. Check the original thread for details.

I'm not very satisfied with this table overall and I'd appreciate if following things were added from someone more knowledgeable (pm me if you want the link to the mod all-on-one, not sure if I can post it here):
  • Perk points, I couldn't even find it normally, definitively some shenanigans going on
  • Everything perk related, maybe they can be increased past their limit and still give bonuses, who knows
  • Amount of received ability points/perks per level (since there's a perk that increases amount of received points per level, I'd recon this is possible)
  • Tracking of the "in battle" switch, to make saving and equipment change available at all times, including in special quest locations
  • Edits to the magic find/gold find/exp multiplier stats
  • Various scripts and pointers from other d1 tables, like this one
Some thoughts about the game
  • Money is hard to come by. And not in a good sense either, like every piece of equipment sells like hot garbage and identifying them will quickly run you dry. It just adds unnecessary tedium where you have to make dedicated "money runs" just to fund your new equipment. Sure it's generally enough to keep your stuff repaired (unless it's full set of super gear and staffs, then it's gonna cost a fortune). This is probably the main reason to cheat.
  • Lots of perks with no real substance, yet you only gain one perk point per level (and maybe some from quests?). They even implemented that godawful perk from Fallout that levels you up when you take it, which was always dumb because the whole purpose of leveling up is to get a perk point.
  • Mag requirement for basic necessities such as tp and identify is simply retarded.
  • Stash is not shared, yet there's thousands of unique items and lots of classes, and almost each of them can be played differently, and that requires different gear. This is just dumb.
  • Bullshit saving restriction in battle. Same with clothing change. Sure it was like that in Baldur's Gate for example, but it would reset as soon as you disengage, but here unique enemies will track you forever until they or you die, and they might be all the way in the different corner of the level (what some ranged enemies like to do). As for equipment change, makes sense for armor pieces, but not for jewelry.
    And don't get me started on notorious saving restriction in quest areas, the most ass-backward feature of this mod. I guess that's the remains of mod creator's juvenile hardcore phase he went through back when this mod was being made.
    Quest areas are already hard as is, but if you die there, that's it, it's game over. It's forced on you even if you play on normal mode. There's no failsafe, you can't tp out, you can't disengage in any way, no second chances, nothing will help you, unless you quit and start again, as does every hardcore player with scripts that kicks him out whenever his health is dangerously low.
    Imagine clearing the entire dungeon which may as well take a good chunk of an hour and then die on some trash mob because anything can go wrong very quickly in diablo. It's not even a test of your skills, it's just a pointless artificial limitation.
    In Diablo 1 you are given a right to save whenever you want. Unlike Diablo 2, where game saves automatically and when you exit and also respawns you on death, here if you die, that's a game over. Introducing changes to this mechanic so suddenly for no real reason just because "hurr I want players to suffer" when you didn't consent by playing on ironman or hardcore is the definition of bad design. And the worst thing? It can't be toggled. Even though the mod claims that you can tweak things you don't like.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
1.0011.CT
(3.25 KiB) Downloaded 287 times
1.0006.CT
(3.14 KiB) Downloaded 126 times
1.0000.CT
(3.26 KiB) Downloaded 122 times
0.9725.CT
(5.64 KiB) Downloaded 128 times
Last edited by centuryfile on Mon Sep 09, 2019 12:08 pm, edited 8 times in total.

Camp49918
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Diablo 1 The Hell 2

Post by Camp49918 »

Hi, could you update the cheat table to the version 0.9740 of the mod and can you add infinite health as an option? an answer and thanks.

centuryfile
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by centuryfile »

Thanks for the interest.

I'm generally keeping up with their thread on rutracker rather than moddb. Once they update the torrent I'll update the table.
As for the health, I'll try but I think it needs a script for it to work reliably and I'm not good with those. If I figure it out though this table might get expanded quite a bit and I might add everything I wanted, but then I'm probably in need of a proper guidance from someone more experienced.
Also they set the release date to 26th July, so once we hit that then maybe this table will stop getting outdated for a while.

centuryfile
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by centuryfile »

Updated the table for the release version. May try to expand it later on.

bobba313
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bobba313 »

Hey Centuryfile! I wanna thank you so much for making this, You are the real MvP :)

However i dont think it works properly, I wanna change my attribute points but it only sets itself to a fixed number and when i have spent those i cant activate it again, So after that it doesnt work at all. And gold doesnt work at all, Change value and it goes back to original right away. same with the others. only thing that works is durability.

Am i doing something wrong? something you need to do first? Would appreciate some help since im a noob.

Thanks!

centuryfile
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by centuryfile »

Yeah the mod has some anti-cheat measures, see the original topic for detail (first link in my first post). Money is the easiest thing though, just drop all your money on the ground to not waste it, freeze the value in CE (important) and then set it to 999999 or whatever. It will try to instantly set it to 0, but in those split-seconds you can still quickly buy stuff by shift-clicking it. You can also access Wirt that way by holding enter. I know it's not sophisticated at all and probably needs a script to fool the game that you have 100% discount or whatever. That's the pipedream of mine to implement those, not just for cheating but more like testing and seeing which builds work for the future. And also skipping money-runs because those are just boring in my opinion.
On another note, mod just updated to ver 1.0001 and the table seems to work still.

bobba313
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bobba313 »

So this whole Attribute points will not work then? because i cant get it to work :(

centuryfile
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by centuryfile »

You must be hitting the attribute point cap. You can only have certain sum of points depending on your level: [Link]

cmite
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by cmite »

Hello centuryfile,

The trainer seems broken by the latest version 1.0011, can you make a working update?

This mod is very nice and brights a lot of new content, but it laughably unbalanced, the money scarcity and the option to not allow save in normal mode is also bad implemented IMO.

Thanks for your work!

cmite
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by cmite »

centuryfile wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 12:29 pm
Original table

For release version v 1.0000

Basically I just took the table and modified the pointer and added current weapon durability address as well (in the main hand). This mod updates pretty frequently and this table might as well be outdated by the time you check this topic. I may try to keep it updated for a while. Check the original thread for details.

I'm not very satisfied with this table overall and I'd appreciate if following things were added from someone more knowledgeable (pm me if you want the link to the mod all-on-one, not sure if I can post it here):
  • Perk points, I couldn't even find it normally, definitively some shenanigans going on
  • Everything perk related, maybe they can be increased past their limit and still give bonuses, who knows
  • Amount of received ability points/perks per level (since there's a perk that increases amount of received points per level, I'd recon this is possible)
  • Tracking of the "in battle" switch, to make saving and equipment change available at all times, including in special quest locations
  • Edits to the magic find/gold find/exp multiplier stats
  • Various scripts and pointers from other d1 tables, like this one
Some thoughts
  • Money is hard to come by. And not in a good sense either, like every piece of equipment sells like hot garbage and identifying them will quickly run you dry. It just adds unnecessary tedium where you have to make dedicated "money runs" just to fund your new equipment. Sure it's generally enough to keep your stuff repaired (unless it's full set of super gear and staffs, then it's gonna cost a fortune). This is probably the main reason to cheat.
  • Lots of perks with no real substance, yet you only gain one perk point per level (and maybe some from quests?). They even implemented that godawful perk from Fallout that levels you up when you take it, which was always dumb because the whole purpose of leveling up is to get a perk point.
  • Mag requirement for basic necessities such as tp and identify is simply retarded.
  • Stash is not shared, yet there's thousands of unique items and lots of classes, and almost each of them can be played differently, and that requires different gear. This is just dumb.
  • Bullshit saving restriction in battle. Same with clothing change. Sure it was like that in Baldur's Gate for example, but it would reset as soon as you disengage, but here unique enemies will track you forever until they or you die, and they might be all the way in the different corner of the level (what some ranged enemies like to do). As for equipment change, makes sense for armor pieces, but not for jewelry.
    And don't get me started on notorious saving restriction in quest areas, the most ass-backward feature of this mod. I guess that's the remains of mod creator's juvenile hardcore phase he went through back when this mod was being made.
    Quest areas are already hard as is, but if you die there, that's it, it's game over. It's forced on you even if you play on normal mode. There's no failsafe, you can't tp out, you can't disengage in any way, no second chances, nothing will help you, unless you quit and start again, as does every hardcore player with scripts that kicks him out whenever his health is dangerously low.
    Imagine clearing the entire dungeon which may as well take a good chunk of an hour and then die on some trash mob because anything can go wrong very quickly in diablo. It's not even a test of your skills, it's just a pointless artificial limitation.
    In Diablo 1 you are given a right to save whenever you want. Unlike Diablo 2, where game saves automatically and when you exit and also respawns you on death, here if you die, that's a game over. Introducing changes to this mechanic so suddenly for no real reason just because "hurr I want players to suffer" when you didn't consent by playing on ironman or hardcore is the definition of bad design. And the worst thing? It can't be toggled. Even though the mod claims that you can tweak things you don't like.
Hello centuryfile,

The trainer seems broken by the latest version 1.0011, can you make a working update?

This mod is very nice and brights a lot of new content, but it laughably unbalanced, the money scarcity and the option to not allow save in normal mode is also bad implemented IMO.

Thanks for your work!

centuryfile
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by centuryfile »

Yeah I was about to update it, so there it goes. No major changes to the table still. I agree about gold, but I'm actually getting used to the lack of saving, might be just my Stockholm syndrome at this point.

cmite
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by cmite »

centuryfile wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2019 1:46 pm
Yeah I was about to update it, so there it goes. No major changes to the table still. I agree about gold, but I'm actually getting used to the lack of saving, might be just my Stockholm syndrome at this point.
Thank you very much bro, I will try it out!.

I also agree with you. You kind of get used to the challenge of not saving during battle, it changes the general gameplay strategy, but it should at least let you get out the the dungeon any time you want, i'ts unfair to lose all the progress due a simple mistake. I did the water supply dungeon and had to kill all the 70 enemies to able to get out of it and save.

Edit - It worked well giving skills points!! the only issue is the gold that reverts back to original amount after your edit it's value.

centuryfile
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by centuryfile »

Yeah, just freeze it and shift-click on items you want to buy repeatedly. Mind the attribute sum limit too, if you go too high at low levels game will know you're cheating and start resetting them.

cmite
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by cmite »

I did and it worked too. I bought a sword for 2000 and sold it for 78. A legit Jewish blacksmith .

mloloya1
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by mloloya1 »

Any luck with the magic find modifier? Tried playing around with it, found 3 or 4 addresses that were similar to the ones already in the the cheat engine (begin with 00E I believe), but then changing the btyes or whatnot yielded no results.

The game honestly is meant to be played with a cheat engine and getting yourself max stats and level and then it actually is fun to play. However, the issue comes with the abysmal drop rates and you cannot afford to put on MF equipment at the higher difficulties. The mod wiki says how the isle quest with a million archers shooting at you more or less guarantee a unique (though I did it at the second hardest difficulty), but this is not the case.