What is cheating?
Please update now!
I need this "drug"!!! :lol:

A

Acido

Expert Cheater
Updated for game version 1.15

--

Sorry that it took so long to update, I have been busy lately and didn't realize there was a new update.

MicosGamingTV

MicosGamingTV

What is cheating?
Acido said:

--

Sorry that it took so long to update, I have been busy lately and didn't realize there was a new update.
Thx man we all wondering where you have been :D

meccs

meccs

What is cheating?
nightmare91 said:
meccs said:
Is there a way to start your career as 1st Driver or choose your teammate? I want to go to Ferrari but have Leclerc as my teammate.
The new patch 1.15 does that.
Yeah, I just read that. Awesome.

JM88

JM88

What is cheating?
Acido said:

--

Grazie mille! :D :D :D

Thibault02600

Thibault02600

What is cheating?
hello seriously there is nobody who has managed to modify it to work in multijoueu it's really impossible I can pay very expensive for it to work in multiplayer thank you to answer me there you can do it

A

Acido

Expert Cheater
Please don't cheat in Multiplayer, but no most of that stuff is server sided you cannot alter things that are controlled on the server.

M

Mshraks123

Noobzor
Hi guys,

Im fully new here but i have a question about F1 2019 - 1.15
I start up the F1 2019 1.15 game that click on the CT 1.15 and get a whole list of table options.

First of all the drop down list of "Grip Level" doesnt open so i cant change it.
2th, how can i turn this CT 1.15 into a hotkey menu/layout?

I only need one option and that is the option that the other AI drivers spin out or lose grip.
If anybody would help i would be very greatfull.
Thanks already guys.

A

Acido

Expert Cheater
You need to attach to the game process after you open up Cheat Engine.

M

Mshraks123

Noobzor
I all did that but the cheatsonly seems to work as long as cheat engine keeps open.
As soon i close everything and start up the trainer no single key seems to activate the cheats.
For example, i have Numpad 1 binded to AI player 0.25 grip to let them have a nice spin some times.
Numpad 2 is binded back to normal grip for al AI players.
I generated all to a 64 bit exe file.
Trided als 32bit exe file.
But as soon as i close and start up the game and the trainer all the 2 cheats simply dont work.
So what am i doing wrong here?

M

Mshraks123

Noobzor
Do i need the trainer to generate as an exe, CETrainer, CT or a script only file?

A

Acido

Expert Cheater
Mshraks123 said:
I all did that but the cheatsonly seems to work as long as cheat engine keeps open.
As soon i close everything and start up the trainer no single key seems to activate the cheats.
For example, i have Numpad 1 binded to AI player 0.25 grip to let them have a nice spin some times.
Numpad 2 is binded back to normal grip for al AI players.
I generated all to a 64 bit exe file.
Trided als 32bit exe file.
But as soon as i close and start up the game and the trainer all the 2 cheats simply dont work.
So what am i doing wrong here?
Activated scrips remains in memory even after you close down Cheat Engine. What this means is that if you don't deactivate a script before shutting down Cheat Engine, you will not be able to activate it again if you re-start Cheat Engine because its already active in memory.

nexcellene

nexcellene

Noobzor
F1 2019 - 1.16 Pleeeee