[COMPLETED] This land is my land cheat table

P

powerzhea

Expert Cheater
Joined
Sep 10, 2018
Messages
78
Dude....seriously...this cheat table works and its freaking awesome, its perfect now man !! Well done, good job !
 
Cake-san

Cake-san

Expert Cheater
Table Maker
Joined
Mar 26, 2017
Messages
262
powerzhea said:
Dude....seriously...this cheat table works and its freaking awesome, its perfect now man !! Well done, good job !
Well, can't remember of how much time this game had crashed for me & then had to wait for 10min for game to open& replay that opening in the train.

Good to know, that it's working correctly now... :roll:
 
P

powerzhea

Expert Cheater
Joined
Sep 10, 2018
Messages
78
Cake-san said:
powerzhea said:
Dude....seriously...this cheat table works and its freaking awesome, its perfect now man !! Well done, good job !
Well, can't remember of how much time this game had crashed for me & then had to wait for 10min for game to open& replay that opening in the train.

Good to know, that it's working correctly now... :roll:
Yeah literally everything is working perfect, even the secret features.
Just found out, i can teleport myself with the hacked map features LMAO
 
G

Gearry

What is cheating?
Joined
Sep 13, 2019
Messages
1
powerzhea said:
Cake-san said:
powerzhea said:
Dude....seriously...this cheat table works and its freaking awesome, its perfect now man !! Well done, good job !
Well, can't remember of how much time this game had crashed for me & then had to wait for 10min for game to open& replay that opening in the train.

Good to know, that it's working correctly now... :roll:
Yeah literally everything is working perfect, even the secret features.
Just found out, i can teleport myself with the hacked map features LMAO
Can you provide more details on these Secret Features?
 
P

pasjags

Noobzor
Joined
Feb 7, 2019
Messages
6
could we get a new table pls.... game is now av @ steam... :)
 
L

LazerPazer

Expert Cheater
Joined
Feb 4, 2018
Messages
78
could we get a new table pls.... game is now
 
M

mhLeague

Noobzor
Joined
Aug 21, 2018
Messages
12
The Mogician

The Mogician

Expert Cheater
Table Maker
Joined
Mar 4, 2017
Messages
586
So it appears health, max health, stamina, max stamina and max carry weight are all stored in floats. SP is stored in 4 bytes. The game is way too laggy for me to run though.
 
Modebcn

Modebcn

Noobzor
Joined
Nov 14, 2018
Messages
11
In version 0.0.2.10919 this still works the (curr_stamina)puts life to the fullest and ,(set Min item stack) that puts in 250 all the items that you carry in the inventory,be careful with this because if you activate this you will be overweight and you can't walk
 
Cake-san

Cake-san

Expert Cheater
Table Maker
Joined
Mar 26, 2017
Messages
262
Update nah... :roll:
Cake-san said:
Update 0.0.2.10946
- Fix some pointers offset
- Fix Craft.IgnoreIngredient script
- Remove freeze own script
- Features missing - DevelopmentMode (I'm to lazy to restore it)
 
O

Oidem

Noobzor
Joined
Apr 13, 2017
Messages
9
Cake-san said:
Update nah... :roll:
Cake-san said:
Update 0.0.2.10946
- Features missing - DevelopmentMode (I'm to lazy to restore it)

I hope your just too lazy at the moment :) and not generally :p anyway thanks for the quick update :)
 
T

Thebovin

What is cheating?
Joined
Nov 30, 2019
Messages
1
The only thing i don't have working is the development mode. I know you disabled it, but that one mode would be a total LIFE saver!!!!!
 
P

pasjags

Noobzor
Joined
Feb 7, 2019
Messages
6
craftignoreingredient doesnt work well... ;)
 
L

LazerPazer

Expert Cheater
Joined
Feb 4, 2018
Messages
78
can you add function "add more settlers in places"
 
Top