Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night +11+1 (table Update7.2)

pox911

pox911

RCE Fanatics
Talents
looks like i should try building a basic item id dump script. If the game is storing this the way i hope it is, it should be doable. Hopefully something like that wont break so easy ids can be dumped on dlc release.

C

chaos915

Novice Cheater
I don't think the DLC is actually the cause of different IDs. I think it's a random seed assigned to you the moment you start the game for the first time, most likely as an anti-cheat. You could possibly delete all your files including System_Slot.sav and restart the game to have completely different ID offsets.

I wonder what would happen if you downloaded someone else's System_Slot.sav
Would the ID offset match the other players game?
Would the item IDs get messed up for your other saves, or just not load?

Cielos

Cielos

RCE Fanatics
Talents
pox911 said:
looks like i should try building a basic item id dump script. If the game is storing this the way i hope it is, it should be doable. Hopefully something like that wont break so easy ids can be dumped on dlc release.
a proper lua script would be great. hope it is the way you hope it is.....

tried to made one, once I printed the id+name for conjure shard then I realise I dug in the wrong place and fetched from my inventory instead of the actual item table....

pox911

pox911

RCE Fanatics
Talents
yeah, that's half the battle, getting it to be the actual item list instead of the inventory or something. The first test i had was pulling random strings instead of inventory :p

On an unrelated note, i managed to summon a butt load of dalahan familiars. it lagged the game hard
chaos915 said:
I don't think the DLC is actually the cause of different IDs. I think it's a random seed assigned to you the moment you start the game for the first time, most likely as an anti-cheat. You could possibly delete all your files including System_Slot.sav and restart the game to have completely different ID offsets.

I wonder what would happen if you downloaded someone else's System_Slot.sav
Would the ID offset match the other players game?
Would the item IDs get messed up for your other saves, or just not load?
after doing a quick search, the "ID" is just a standard unreal string index pointer. So yeah, a basic lua script to dump the list and their string would work once a base table is found

edit: Found a table named PB_DT_ConsumableMaster that holds the base internal name of consumables only and a PB_DT_ItemMaster that might hold all items as a whole. I kinda want to see if i can find a seperate list for the consumables and what not for the sake of easy sorting down the road. Just need a good way to find all these darn things.

V

Vortaka

Noobzor
Here's something that can be added! Resistance #... Unless it's supposed to be in the modifiers (I played with them and my stat never changed unlike when you change your stats in the table). It's nothing important, mind you, but it'd be cool to be fully resistant to petrification, curse and poison...

Vortaka

R

rapierx

Novice Cheater
Vortaka said:
Here's something that can be added! Resistance #... Unless it's supposed to be in the modifiers (I played with them and my stat never changed unlike when you change your stats in the table). It's nothing important, mind you, but it'd be cool to be fully resistant to petrification, curse and poison...

Vortaka
They're already in modifiers. You change the value in modifier from 0 to 100, for example. The stat value won't change, but you'll gain resistance.

pox911

pox911

RCE Fanatics
Talents
I just need to find the main area for text now as well. The id dump is consistent. I can easily pull the raw name, index, and its sort type. Getting the proper names would be nice though

SeedPotato:189521:17
ShipMap:184673:19
Certificationboard:189074:19
IDphoto:189313:19
Silverbromide:189547:19
Keyofbacker1:189333:19
Keyofbacker2:189334:19
Keyofbacker3:189335:19
Keyofbacker4:189336:19
Worldfashionfirstissue:189711:19
WorldfashionNo02:189712:19
WorldfashionNo03:189713:19
WorldfashionNo04:189714:19

V

Vortaka

Noobzor
rapierx said:
They're already in modifiers. You change the value in modifier from 0 to 100, for example. The stat value won't change, but you'll gain resistance.
Ah, ok! Thanks for the quick answer!

Vortaka

pox911

pox911

RCE Fanatics
Talents

Edit: Got it to be in a decent working stat so far :D. here is the table. I just attached it to current version as of this post.
Some base names are different than their in game name but it's pretty straight forward.

Attachments

J

JedoBear

Noobzor
Hello @pox, just would like you to know that what you did was great! I was getting most of the items I wanted to spawn, but the names are confusing. For example, is "Arms Recipe 020" Legendary Equipment/R? I appreciate the work and I am thankful for it, but it would help some of us more if the item names in your ID Dumper are as it is in the game :( Thank you so much! (Also I hope someone completes the list of items, as I wanted to get some weapons and skills early on the game)

kyoski

kyoski

Cheater
jedo if you have the dlc all item ids with proper names are here
https://fearlessrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?p=94356#p94356

Cielos

Cielos

RCE Fanatics
Talents
pox911 said:
[...]
Edit: Got it to be in a decent working stat so far :D. here is the table. I just attached it to current version as of this post.
Some base names are different than their in game name but it's pretty straight forward.
thanks a lot!

added your ID Generator to the first post...

I've edited it a little bit (just adding lines, didn't change any lines) so that I can populate the dorp-down-list of the "drop shard id" in the enemy drop mod when I click the "Pull IDs" button, as my fetch id script can't fetch the skill shards id...

hope you'd have time to locate the "proper names" later~

C

Codesterz

What is cheating?
Is there any way to use one of the cheats to reduce the exp I gain? I want to reduce the exp I gain by about 50%, but have no idea on how to make it happen.

S

smashbro596

Expert Cheater
pox911 said:

thank you! with this i managed to get all the password-exclusive goodies on one save!

E

efvf56

Noobzor
JedoBear said:
Hello @pox, just would like you to know that what you did was great! I was getting most of the items I wanted to spawn, but the names are confusing. For example, is "Arms Recipe 020" Legendary Equipment/R? I appreciate the work and I am thankful for it, but it would help some of us more if the item names in your ID Dumper are as it is in the game :( Thank you so much! (Also I hope someone completes the list of items, as I wanted to get some weapons and skills early on the game)
i think i did sumthin wrong, but can you please explain in details how do i get to make pox script work ?
i already follow all the steps for pulling an id, check back to main menu etc. but nothing comes up.

thank you

edit : nvm i got em... i forgot to add the qty value , im so stupid :( i love you pox