Hearts of Iron IV x64 v1.9.2 (GM and More) 2020-May-07

CompactDisc

CompactDisc

Expert Cheater
Fearless Donors
Table Maker
Here's the extension, though I'm not sure how much the pointers will be broken.
I'll fix them up once Reci uploads his table. Everything not requiring his table should work.
This includes the console cheat :)

Edit: Fixed a CTD with the focus commands, please redownload if you have this issue.

Attachments

D

Darrenb209

Novice Cheater
CompactDisc said:
I'll fix them up once Reci uploads his table. Everything not requiring his table should work.
I'm having issues with the console cheat. Specifically, on attempting to use a command it causes a CTD.

The command I've been trying to use is the focus one.

Edit: Actually, interesting thing. Focus.autocomplete or however you do it works perfectly in non ironman cheating but causes a CTD when used in ironman cheating via the table. However, every other command I've tried so far has no issue. Any clue as to why this could be?

CompactDisc

CompactDisc

Expert Cheater
Fearless Donors
Table Maker
Darrenb209 said:
CompactDisc said:
I'm having issues with the console cheat. Specifically, on attempting to use a command it causes a CTD.

The command I've been trying to use is the focus one.

Edit: Actually, interesting thing. Focus.autocomplete or however you do it works perfectly in non ironman cheating but causes a CTD when used in ironman cheating via the table. However, every other command I've tried so far has no issue. Any clue as to why this could be?
Fixed that bug (was a bad code edit on my part)
Please download the new extension in the previous post :)

https://fearlessrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=9636&p=123447#p123447

C

Corvo91

What is cheating?
Hi!!

No work for me ...
Do you see why?

T

TrojanHorse

What is cheating?
Help us Recifense. You're our only hope

P

porcalete

Cheater
Fyzzy4life

Fyzzy4life

Novice Cheater
We gonna wait for the Recifense like the germans waited for winter equipment in 1941

B

bjmunise

Noobzor
I mean we have the script from 1.8.2, someone just needs to track their location down again. Most of it seems to be finding stuff from console commands and setting up the bypasses from there.

Ngl I'll miss instant ship construction for now tho. There's no way rn other than queue up a billion different production lines then turn on ic for one tick and live with whatever battleships and carriers it gives the AI.

B

bjmunise

Noobzor
Is there more to updating the table than finding and updating AOBScanCodes? What will get the table to load up in the first place in order to test out the functions?

D

Dennis Nedry

What is cheating?
bjmunise said:
There's no way rn other than queue up a billion different production lines then turn on ic for one tick and live with whatever battleships and carriers it gives the AI.
but there is another way. just pause the game. cancel all build queues to free up those build slots (even the ones in progress) while paused turn on IC then click what you want to instantly be built (you can even shift click to build the max) after adding everything you want turn off ic and the ai cant use it. cheers

B

bjmunise

Noobzor
Dennis Nedry said:
bjmunise said:
There's no way rn other than queue up a billion different production lines then turn on ic for one tick and live with whatever battleships and carriers it gives the AI.
but there is another way. just pause the game. cancel all build queues to free up those build slots (even the ones in progress) while paused turn on IC then click what you want to instantly be built (you can even shift click to build the max) after adding everything you want turn off ic and the ai cant use it. cheers
This only works for buildings, not ships.

F

furticurdu

What is cheating?
CompactDisc said:

Edit: Fixed a CTD with the focus commands, please redownload if you have this issue.
Console cheat no longer work in multiplayer
(event britain.24/mtg_britain.45/etc)
Could you fix it?

T

TrojanHorse

What is cheating?
Recifense has a patreon. It all makes sense now

F

furticurdu

What is cheating?
TrojanHorse said:
Recifense has a patreon. It all makes sense now