A little help

C

Chatin

Noobzor
I am using google translate. I have a MacOs system. I can not use Cheat Engine Tables.

I have MacOs mojave. and i have a cheat engine for MacOs.

But i can use at the Windows.

TheyCallMeTim13

TheyCallMeTim13

Enchanter
Staff member
Administrator
Fearless Donors
Talents
Mac uses different executables then Windows. So most, if not all, cheat tables won't work for both.

C

Chatin

Noobzor
Is there anything I can do to use it on a Mac?

C

Chatin

Noobzor
TheyCallMeTim13 said:
Mac uses different executables then Windows. So most, if not all, cheat tables won't work for both.
Can you help me? What do I need to do to use cheat engine on mac os?

TheyCallMeTim13

TheyCallMeTim13

Enchanter
Staff member
Administrator
Fearless Donors
Talents
Chatin said:

To use CE on MAC, you just need to run it. Then make a CT for that game, or find a MAC CT for the game.

To use CTs made on Windows on a MAC isn't possible, they use completely different forms of executable code. You'd need to run the game and the CT on a Windows OS.
You might be able to use a VM, I've seen that work on linux. But really can't help, as I don't care for MAC or Apple and thus don't use them for anything.

C

Chatin

Noobzor
TheyCallMeTim13 said:
Chatin said:

To use CE on MAC, you just need to run it. Then make a CT for that game, or find a MAC CT for the game.

To use CTs made on Windows on a MAC isn't possible, they use completely different forms of executable code. You'd need to run the game and the CT on a Windows OS.
You might be able to use a VM, I've seen that work on linux. But really can't help, as I don't care for MAC or Apple and thus don't use them for anything.
ok. I understood.