[COMPLETED] [REQ] Void Bastards

M

mindlesskai

What is cheating?
Joined
May 29, 2019
Messages
1
Game Name: Void Bastards
Game Engine: Unity
Game Version: 1.0?
Options Required: Inf. Healt, Ammo, Fuel, Parts, Items
Game/Steam Website:
https://store.steampowered.com/app/857980/Void_Bastards/
 
Rysefox

Rysefox

Expert Cheater
Table Maker
Joined
Jun 23, 2018
Messages
818
That's what I've done so far:
https://prntscr.com/nuycul

Instruction: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQRbhNdYRSE&feature=youtu.be
 

Attachments

Griffihn

Griffihn

Expert Cheater
Joined
Mar 25, 2017
Messages
70
thanks for that Ryse
 
H

HarFanG

Cheater
Joined
Apr 15, 2019
Messages
26
Rysefox said:
That's what I've done so far:
Thank you very much !

The "inf health" works fine while in a ship, I only use this option (I don't understand what the others do).

Oh, and "inf ammo" does not work at all : when enabled, my gun just do "click click" like if it's empty, and if
I try to switch to another weapon, this last one doesn't appear :(

Can you also add an "inf passes" please ? They are the items required to unlock some doors, but as my game
isn't in english, I don't know its name (they look like a ticket with an euro symbol on them).
 
Rysefox

Rysefox

Expert Cheater
Table Maker
Joined
Jun 23, 2018
Messages
818
HarFanG said:
Rysefox said:
That's what I've done so far:
Thank you very much !
Oh, and "inf ammo" does not work at all : when enabled, my gun just do "click click" like if it's empty, and if
I try to switch to another weapon, this last one doesn't appear :(
Enable script, after it disable script
 
K

kyoukyubi

Noobzor
Joined
Aug 9, 2018
Messages
8
Ammo cheat causes the game to crash and none of the pointers seem to work.
 
Rysefox

Rysefox

Expert Cheater
Table Maker
Joined
Jun 23, 2018
Messages
818
kyoukyubi said:
Ammo cheat causes the game to crash and none of the pointers seem to work.
Maybe newer version than the table?
 
H

HarFanG

Cheater
Joined
Apr 15, 2019
Messages
26
Rysefox said:
HarFanG said:
Rysefox said:
That's what I've done so far:
Thank you very much !
Oh, and "inf ammo" does not work at all : when enabled, my gun just do "click click" like if it's empty, and if
I try to switch to another weapon, this last one doesn't appear :(
Enable script, after it disable script
Sorry, that does not work (already tried yesterday).
Even with CE closed, the mouse buttons stop working, and I stay stuck at doors, I can just ALT F4...
 
Rysefox

Rysefox

Expert Cheater
Table Maker
Joined
Jun 23, 2018
Messages
818
HarFanG said:
Rysefox said:
HarFanG said:
Thank you very much !
Oh, and "inf ammo" does not work at all : when enabled, my gun just do "click click" like if it's empty, and if
I try to switch to another weapon, this last one doesn't appear :(
Enable script, after it disable script
Sorry, that does not work (already tried yesterday).
Even with CE closed, the mouse buttons stop working, and I stay stuck at doors, I can just ALT F4...
Okay I look for Unlimited Ammo, I changed something give me some time then I post my new table here with video

EDIT: New Table above
 
Rysefox

Rysefox

Expert Cheater
Table Maker
Joined
Jun 23, 2018
Messages
818
Added One Hit Kill, No Spread, Resources

For Resources activate and deactivate
 
C

Cubex

Novice Cheater
Joined
Jul 6, 2017
Messages
21
Did you remove the Oxygen in your last table? I can't find it anymore. Great table btw.
 
Rysefox

Rysefox

Expert Cheater
Table Maker
Joined
Jun 23, 2018
Messages
818
Cubex said:
Did you remove the Oxygen in your last table? I can't find it anymore. Great table btw.
Copy it from the old version to the newest one^^

EDIT: New table above
 
H

HarFanG

Cheater
Joined
Apr 15, 2019
Messages
26
Hi there

Can you take a look on "Void bastards : bang Tydy" and make a table for it please ? Current version is steam 2.0.19

For start, inf life and inf ammo will be great. But you can add what you want, of course :mrgreen:
 
Rysefox

Rysefox

Expert Cheater
Table Maker
Joined
Jun 23, 2018
Messages
818
HarFanG said:
Hi there

Can you take a look on "Void bastards : bang Tydy" and make a table for it please ? Current version is steam 2.0.19

For start, inf life and inf ammo will be great. But you can add what you want, of course :mrgreen:
Sure
 
Rysefox

Rysefox

Expert Cheater
Table Maker
Joined
Jun 23, 2018
Messages
818
HarFanG said:
Hi there

Can you take a look on "Void bastards : bang Tydy" and make a table for it please ? Current version is steam 2.0.19

For start, inf life and inf ammo will be great. But you can add what you want, of course :mrgreen:
Here (tested on cdx version)
 

Attachments

Top